Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
Kawshies

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

The best time to buy altcoin is wait for the dip or ICO stage. you can get bonuses if buy on pre ico. if you wait for the dip then you buy on the dip, You don't have to worry about getting a drastically reduced price, and the chances of getting a profit will be higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Whenever a coin list you can analyze the teeno that where it good if it shows downward teeno Then Wait for consolidation periodo And Then buy. But always follow Wait And watch policy. But those coin which donot dip much you can buy them anytime as they always grow when market pick up

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I think the best time to buy altcoin is in the ICO. But the risks of getting a token in the ICO can be greater. Because the token can be scam or may not enter any exchanes which you buy in the ICO. So if you want to join ICO and buy token, you should do a good research. If you say that I can not take this risk, then I recommend that you wait for the token to begin trading on the exchanges.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
The best chance now is to buy the altcoin from the exchange, and many projects will be broken as soon as they are online.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

if I am more years to come, that is 2019 because, I see the potential of altcoin is so strong and many new altcoins will accompany us in 2019 so I think that year is the right one to buy altcoins and can be profitable too,I hope in the year 2019 all prices of coins and tokens are stable again.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

I think crypto exchanges are the right place to buy altcoin, you can easily make a research on past prices of the coins when it is already listed in the exchanges. And the best time to buy them is after a major price decline where many top coins are at their lowest. ICO is getting risky to invest at this time because of the scams and high rate of failure in reaching their caps due to the current market situation. There are only few quality and successful ICOs and the rest is created to rob the investors of their money.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Now is the most profitable buy on the exchange at a ridiculous price  . However, keep in mind that the best time to buy before the growth, the market is now bearish and is not going to change. Consider this moment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
At the moment, it is best to buy tokens at the moment when they entered the exchange. Often what happens is that after the coins are plummeting in price. Therefore, it is more profitable for investors to buy not on ICO.

DedgeDoge

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Hello, Am new here just wanna ask can somebody explain more on ICO. Or is there a group to join in other to know more about it thanks Tobi from Nigeria
This is not the right place such a question because it will not get enough exposure to this community so that you will get your appropriate answer. As per my knowledge, this is not the right time to invest into any ICO. But this is the right time for investing in reputed cryptos.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

buying coins in my opinion can be on the ICO, Exchange or anywhere, because various places of purchase have advantages. If we buy at the ICO, we have not predicted the market price, whereas if the purchase is in Exchange, the price may rise and fall can be seen. if that depends and where to invest. if I choose I choose ICO because the bonus is a lot.

matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

I think that now is not the best time to buy alternative coins. The market continues to fall

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

In my opinion. if we want to invest in an ICO, the best time to buy an altcoin is during the ICO stage. because if we buy when the altcoin during the ICO is running, then we get a bonus and get a chance for a large profit era when the altcoin ICO is listed on the exchange.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Theoretically, investing in ICO will make it easier to earn more because you will get more bonus when you buy. But the risk is quite large because there are many reasons why an ICO can not list on any market. So consult carefully and make a decision

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

I think it's better to buy from ico, because we will get a bonus and maybe from bonus sales we can return the first capital.

It is true that buying ICO is good and most appropriate, but the thing I see much on bitcointalk's comments is that almost 70% of ICOs are scams and spoofs. I do not believe it, but I'm still careful and analyzing a lot before joining in, I'm reminding you Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I am not sure that the fall will continue. We can wait very long for growth, but at the same time be in lateral movement. But crypto is an unpredictable financial market model. Anything can happen here. It seems to me that now is a good time to invest.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I think best time for buy is from exchange and market dipping duration. Ex : this days are all market at dip. Now very risky buying ICO and private sales token.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

Best time to buy Altcoin is from Exchanges, you can look at history of the coin incline & decline price of the coin. Now is the market is at dip & it is the best time to buy altcoin, which will give you good profit.
HabiebRiziq

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I think everyone has their own ways and strategies in starting an investment, some choose to invest when the price falls because at that time the price is affordable, but not all coins that fall in price will make a profit, it is better to observe some coins according to you have a big chance if you think the coin has high potential then do it.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

in general, the investment strategy of crypto currency trading buys cheap prices and sells at high prices but most importantly our belief and patience in investing

rachman mahesa

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Actually to buy your altcoin can be done at any time because the crypto world knows no time. But if you want to buy altcoin, of course we often think of the right price for us to buy. So that in the future we do not lose and can benefit. The right time is probably now. When prices decline, that's the right time to buy altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: