Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:48:13 AM

Buying a cottage currency requires a lot of preparation in advance, because the current market is in a difficult period, even if there is crypto potential, the holder can easily lose investment.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:52:33 AM

for me the best time to buy Altcoin, I think now is the right time you can buy it, because at the beginning of this year the increase in the price of bitcoin is still not so expensive, so you can do it now.
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:37:51 AM

Jeez, the responses on the first page of this thread are mostly "buy when ICO" with the same level of bad grammar. There's analysis to show that the ICO boom took billions of dollars straight out of crypto into fiat, the whole ICO rush undermined the wider crypto market.

Let's leave ICOs in 2018.

As to when is the right time to buy no one can say with total confidence, so only get into a coin if you can stand to lose what you invested.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:50:52 AM

many of the ICO material became a bad investment for this time. This makes it the best time to buy altcoin be difficult to predict. but the obvious whenever when prices are low and quality is altcoin well then that is a pretty good time to be purchased. precaution after ICO being a mainstay with investors hoping a panic and it includes a nice strategy if appropriate in the selection of the altcoin.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

for me the best time to buy Altcoin, I think now is the right time you can buy it, because at the beginning of this year the increase in the price of bitcoin is still not so expensive, so you can do it now.
Yes now it's definitely one of those moments when you can rent for long term , I think by the end of the year it will be possible to make good money , the main thing to endure !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:58:28 AM

According to me, now is the best time to buy Altcoins,since it is not known when the market will go up,and there is an assumption that the market may go up in late February or earlier, and now the drawdown of t ISO prices is 10 or more times, the best time I think is not found

Not all altcoins are going to be profitable during the next months so the best thing to do is to try to tell which ones will give the best profits, try to see if any coin is going to go through an interesting development or something like that since most of the time that means the coin in which you are investing will go up in price during the next weeks.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:08:59 AM

I personally prefer to purchase coins when it already listed in the market, that way i had a guaranty that the coins is sell able.
Up until today, i still have no courage to make an investment on ICO.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:26:17 PM

you can buy altcoin when pre Ico and when ICO, if you are late to buy altcoin because ico has finished, you can buy it on Exchange.
I think the best time to invest in altcoin is to buy from exchange, this will give you a bit confidence that the coin is listed,there are so many altcoin out there that after pre- ico,ico sales of token the coin never enter exchange which make a shitcoin.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:58:12 PM

I prefer to buy altcoins on the exchange. It is desirable that these tokens have good trading volumes. But if I really like the project, then I am ready to invest in ICO.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:01:01 PM

In connection with the latest events, it became clear that buying on ICO is not always profitable. First, it may be that the price of the token is soon reduced. Secondly, when you buy a token after listing on the exchange, it gives some guarantee that the project will not be a fraud. But in some projects you can still invest, you just have to be careful.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:08:08 PM

Time factor to investing in a project depend on the project,if the project is solid enough, we can invest during ICO,but if you are not too sure about the future of the project, you can wait till the project hit exchange and decide if you will invest or not.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:37:09 PM

For now, the best time to buy an item is when the token hits the exchange. I won't take risk on joining an ICO as it is more likely to be a scam than legit. I have been scammed multiple times on ICO's and I will never recommend it to anyone. Maybe the way I see ICO will change once the issue on scam has been taken cared of.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
RomertL

Activity: 470

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:44:32 PM

It depends on the altcoin you want to invest. Some of them cheaper at the ICO or pre-ICO stage than when they getting listed on exchanges. Some of them not.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:50:43 PM

Speaking other than the options best time is now to buy altcoins. Relating to your options i chose to wait for the dip to biy more altcoins, because this minimises the probability of great loss and increases the chances of huge profit.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 09:13:55 PM

I once bought when the ICO and I also bought when the token was entered into the market and if asked when the right time to buy ICO tokens is to see the current market conditions, is the market bearish or bullish if the bullish market is very profitable if we buy at the ICO stage but if it turns out the market is bearish then the advantage is if we get tokens when entering the market.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:21:38 PM

I think the best time to buy altcoin is during ICO stage, this stage should be profitable all things being how they should and without the bearish market, you will definitely make huge profit, but incases where there is bearish market, i think the best time to buy will be during the dip.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:23:07 PM

usually the most profitable offer is to buy at ICO stage. but nowadays tokens may cost cheaper after ICO so it's hard to make final decision.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:24:43 PM

I think that now is a good time to buy some coins. But you must be very careful when choosing projects for investment. Try to study the project very well.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:35:32 PM

I think every time is best,since it all depends on your financial capabilities, but i think the best is the ICO stage since that is where you get it at a normal price and you can make a lot of returns from it should things get better.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:44:35 PM

It all depends on the situation in the market of crypto currencies. When everything is good in the market, prices are rising, it is better to buy tokens of promising projects during ICO.
Otherwise, buy coins only on the stock exchange. So you can evaluate how well the coin you are interested in is traded.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: