Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

This week can serve as an excellent example. Those who bought 7 days ago can now consider their profit and fix a part of it. That was a great time to invest in coins. All you need to look for moments of this kind and act.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

There is no time that s not good for buying a coin. Before considering the time, the first thing to consider first is security, after which time will follow.
When it comes to the time to buy, i always check the nature of the project. For a genuine project prefer ICO stage and if i miss that, i would opt for exchange.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I would say that the time on investing to altcoin should depend on the market situation. Altcoins are mostly less stable than Bitcoin. As such, investing would be more risky especially if the market is on downtrend. What we are seeing at this moment simply explains what I am pointing out. At this moment, cryptomarket is at its deepest and at the same time, investment on projects are most cryptos do result to profit loss due to the influence of the situation into cryptoactivities.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

The number one reason, of course, is the dip provided that the coin that you intend to buy has a good platform and developing, buying in ICO is also recommended as long as the ICO has the potential and they offer a good bonus from their pre sale and ICO stage.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

Hi dude! open your eyes, altcoin was still in -90%
You can collect them for a long-term investment, but I suggest you buy bitcoin as much as possible.
New ICO has a big potential increase x10 as they product used by a big company

]
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:08:11 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

ICOs gives huge profit if the project succeeds/there is a great increase of their token's value. But it depends on the amount you invest.
Bounties also are good for it, and you don't need to put money but your efforts.
The best time to buy altcoin is when you see it with low value and believe it haves potential and will have a growth on the value.
ICO/bounty stage is better than buying from exchange, but on some times, tokens/coins haves ICO price or even less, available to be bought on exchanges.
About exchanges and bounty, if you likes to invest on already stable coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, EOS, Siacoin, etc) I recommend you CoinBundle. There are the 20 top coins to invest as bundles (instead of choosing which coins to use on your portfolio, you buy a pre-built portfolio), without fees in a easy investment platform. Try it and tell me what do you think
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

If it was that simple to know when it is the best time to buy an altcoin then everyone will do it, you need to look at each coin and how they are moving and only then you will know what it is the best thing to do, it is not easy and it will take a huge mount of knowledge and patience, but if you wait you will surely find good coins to invest and get profits that way.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:59:25 AM

You can buy altcoins anytime. It all depends on your motive to buy that coins. Depending upon the market conditions and your investment , profit is decided and it's up to you that how much profit you want to earn.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

You can buy altcoins anytime. It all depends on your motive to buy that coins. Depending upon the market conditions and your investment , profit is decided and it's up to you that how much profit you want to earn.
in principle, the investment you say is true. anytime we can invest, because our own profits will determine. but it's not that easy, we also have to look at market capabilities, if the profits obtained take a long time, it's the same as the capital we use will be held back for a long time too. we also have to consider the efficiency of the time used if you think about investing.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:19:33 AM

Now is the best time to buy altcoin because the price is still cheap, to be able to get a good altcoin, of course you have to be good at analyzing the coins because not all coins are worth investing in.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

When altcoin loses 85-95% of it's value, I think that is the time to buy some, but I would rather buy bitcoin than altcoin, because bitcoin pulls with him everything. So why not bitcoin and after mooning some altcoins where are still cheap by your opinion.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

In my opinion, the best moment to buy Altcoins is the time from the end of ICO and access to decentralized exchanges before their listing on large crypto exchanges. As a rule, during this period, alts depreciate greatly, possibly due to the massive sales of tokens by bounty-hunters. And after listing on such exchanges as Binance, their price usually rises several times.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

The best time to buy any coin is when the market is down that's when you should invest so that you also be on profit when the market rises, which we all are hoping for.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

Now is the best time to buy all the cryptocurrency you intend to buy and keep them for the harvest time which is bull season. Those that invest now will smile later in the nearest future because bull run will surely comes.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

There are no definite references. The price development of each token and coin is different and very unique. We must always update about its development. Buying tokens when ICO is indeed quite profitable because there are usually a lot of discounts, it's just that if the development is not good then when the listing on the market price can be destroyed, the opposite can happen, well ... luck factor. Dwyor. So the thing I do most often is waiting for good news, for example, there are tokens or coins that will be listing on large markets such as binance, kucoin, etc., which will definitely have a positive effect.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

It is impossible to guess exactly what time is the best for buying coins. The market is constantly changing and we should be able to analyze the graph of bitcoin prices.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

I believe that the best time to buy good altcoins is now. After all, now the market continues to fall, prices have almost reached its minimum level. Therefore, it is possible to make profitable investments in order to get income in the future - I believe that the market will be gradually recovering from next year.
noxezzhd

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:14:47 PM

I see that cryptocurrency market moves in cycles and if you can  understand these cycles it is the key of profiting and managing risk. As Buffet said:" There are two major ways of investing and gaining profit from it. Firstly, Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall. Secondly, try to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall." So if you want to win in this game try to expand your horizons and knowledge in this realm.                        

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:29:23 PM

If you really want to Make a good investment then the best time to buy is when the token is already on exchange. In that way, you can really study the trend of how the coin is performing on the market. If you decide to buy at the dip, it may mean that the coin is actually dying and you would lose your investment

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:11:14 PM

I see that cryptocurrency market moves in cycles and if you can  understand these cycles it is the key of profiting and managing risk. As Buffet said:" There are two major ways of investing and gaining profit from it. Firstly, Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall. Secondly, try to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall." So if you want to win in this game try to expand your horizons and knowledge in this realm.                        

Buffet's recommendations are unclear, and I doubt they've ever helped somebody. You need the practice to get a stable income in this market. You'll see yourself the year will be really hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: