Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:52:59 AM

If you are interested in buying ICO coins, then the best time is when bounty hunters dump the price on the first listed exchange and then buy, if you know everything about the coin what are you buying.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:58:41 AM

It is best to buy on the stock exchange, because there will always be those who will throw off orders at a very low price, especially during the first time after the coin is released!
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:04:27 AM

If you are interested in buying ICO coins, then the best time is when bounty hunters dump the price on the first listed exchange and then buy, if you know everything about the coin what are you buying.

I agree with you. If the team decide they give too much bounty pool, the project always see big dumps after bounty distributions. But I haven't seen a good project with a long time bounty award distributed, the projects listed on the exchanges don't distribute bounty Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:10:41 AM

I agree with you. If the team decide they give too much bounty pool, the project always see big dumps after bounty distributions. But I haven't seen a good project with a long time bounty award distributed, the projects listed on the exchanges don't distribute bounty Cheesy
some project didnt make any ico stages.they already have private fund to start their projects.usually this kind of projects have no bounty campaign to make their project known.but i think there are several projects that although have big allocation for bounty campaign , but its rate still survive when it listed in market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:26:56 AM

yes, you are right, usually when the bounty hunter throws the token on the exchange it is of course cheap and good to buy, but next is how the tokens will grow in the future or not? because I was stuck there, it was very painful when I bought a lot while there were no further price developments. yes this is the risk

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:35:02 AM

yes, you are right, usually when the bounty hunter throws the token on the exchange it is of course cheap and good to buy, but next is how the tokens will grow in the future or not? because I was stuck there, it was very painful when I bought a lot while there were no further price developments. yes this is the risk
if token price dumped alot we will have less risk buying it.but i am sure it will take long time to recovery caused investors still shock with this accident.except these project will launched their mvp.
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:39:07 AM

for now it's also a good time to get an altcoin, because now the price is still not expensive, so you can get more profit by waiting for a higher price increase. in the next few weeks.
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:28:32 PM

During initial sale where bonus is high.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:02:34 PM

In my opinion the best time to buy alt coins in right now because market is very down & we can buy coins at low price.
We have to buy alt coins from ICO presale or in main sale because in presale we can get bonuses etc.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:24:40 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
All have risks. If you want to invest in the ICO project, of course the right time is at the ICO stage because that's when the price is still cheap to attract investors. But, don't forget to observe the ICO project before you decide to invest in it, whether the ICO project has great potential and will be able to succeed later.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:31:01 PM

In my opinion the best time to buy alt coins in right now because market is very down & we can buy coins at low price.
We have to buy alt coins from ICO presale or in main sale because in presale we can get bonuses etc.

exactly, now is a good time to buy altcoins because the market conditions are bad and the price is cheap, but it seems to be even worse because there is still no surge to go up, and in my opinion the most appropriate time when the altcoins have reached their lowest point and start going up.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:34:03 PM

When buoyant enough the best time to buy is ICO cos of the added bonus but most at times they list below ICO but for people like me, I target the bearish period and buy enough good coins with little money

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:51:31 PM

For me, I like to maximise the deep. After my experience with ICO, i don't intend going near them till further notice. The bearish period now is a great advantage if you want to buy altcoin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:58:48 PM

You can buy an altcoin when first time selling at ICO, you will get at lower price and could raised much bonus from ico owner, how ever when ico have ended you sell without listed at exchange market to investor left chance to get coin at ICO with higher price than ICO.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:03:19 PM

In my opinion there is no really any best time to buy altcoin like that, because buying here is relative to market situation. Someone might buy a coin at $0.5 and have his gain in the some weeks and another person might buy at $0.8 and also have his gain likewise.
But the advice is that, there are some market situation that one can quickly take advantage of, and that is when the market is in dip, when it is red, that is one of the ideal situations to buy.  If you buy good/promising altcoin now, you're are on the right path.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:04:02 PM

of course at ICO because in addition to the cheap price, investors will also get a lot of bonuses, especially when investors join at the start of the ICO, but it is risky because it could be an ICO scam, but if investors find the right ICO, investors will get profit very much

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:14:36 PM

Now I prefer to buy coins only those projects that are traded on exchanges and have a good trading volume.
If you buy coins during ICO, you can earn much more, but the risks are much higher. Especially in the present time.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:07:07 AM

Now is the time to invest in coins, whether it be collecting money or buying projects that are already running, correction cannot last forever, a moment will come when the market will be restored and your investments will bring you income.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:10:07 AM

Now is the time to invest in coins, whether it be collecting money or buying projects that are already running, correction cannot last forever, a moment will come when the market will be restored and your investments will bring you income.
the altcoin market is now very weak, it's not so good for us to invest or buy assets now. we can see a decline again, and we can buy it there. or we can wait for the market to have a move to go up, and we can start to buy it.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:30:11 AM

the altcoin market is now very weak, it's not so good for us to invest or buy assets now. we can see a decline again, and we can buy it there. or we can wait for the market to have a move to go up, and we can start to buy it.
The market is so weak that it is not worth to invest in altcoins, most of them are losing value compared to bitcoin so you will just give away your money to the speculators if you did that, it is better to wait until the market is stronger, I do not know when that will be but I am willing to wait and I hope more people in the forum share the same opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: