Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
Molk74

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:49:49 AM

IMHO now is the best time to invest in Alts...

For me i am filling m bags with new, promising alts with a use case!

RPM (RepMe), EVI (Evimeria), KUBO (Kubocoin), REBL (Rebellious) or BLXS (Blockscart) are some of these promising projects for me...

#dyor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:52:43 AM

if I think you see the price of bitcoin and altcoin now starting to rise, so I believe it's also the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, because now the price is still low, so I'm sure you will get more profits.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:54:50 AM

Now it is the best time to buy alts. Just look at the prices of top altcoins like Ether or Litecoin, I think they will make 100x during next bull run.
We are looking for the 100 percent profit in the bull run and I hope this year 2019 will happen that and it is nice to have more bitcoins, ethereum and litecoin and other coins. Litecoin now is lower hundred dollars value and I believe after bull run the price the highest will be thousands of dollars.
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:55:55 AM

As soon as the project is listed on the stock exchange, all participants of the bauti begin to sell and the price falls. All who bought with a bonus also sell and the price drops. People give in to panic and also start selling and the price drops even more. Here you need to buy)))

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:08:28 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

You should wait when they are listed in market, the price is usually lower than ICO's price and shouldn't hold for long time with those new coins

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:26:49 AM

Now it is the best time to buy alts. Just look at the prices of top altcoins like Ether or Litecoin, I think they will make 100x during next bull run.
We are looking for the 100 percent profit in the bull run and I hope this year 2019 will happen that and it is nice to have more bitcoins, ethereum and litecoin and other coins. Litecoin now is lower hundred dollars value and I believe after bull run the price the highest will be thousands of dollars.
today many coins go down and almost all coins go down so now is the right time to buy as much as possible. when Bullrun comes you will get a big advantage from some potential Altcoin. for this year it's difficult for Bullrun, maybe just a few percent and not as high as he has ever achieved.
Choose coins that are good and have great abilities so they can grow and can increase their value.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

for me all the time it's also good to invest in krypto. But for me now is the right time for you to buy and you can hold it at a higher price.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:16:43 AM

Its better to buy on ICO stage because the price of the altcoins are in dip price and you can sell first to high price if the project have a exchange already. But it was to risky to buy some altcoins if we don't know on what happen in the future of it.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:02:18 PM

I don't that buying at ICO stage is a best time to buy alt , because most of them lose much in value when they start trading on the exchange. In order to choose a good time to buy, you need to understand the basics of trading and be able to find the right entry point.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:04:46 PM

I think right now is the right time to buy altcoin, because now the price is still low, because seeing the development of altcoin prices is also getting better.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:13:10 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Now practically 1 year after your post was made I can confidently say that the time to buy altcoins has come! Smiley The market has found its bottom, so if you'd like to enter the market you won't have a better opportunity than now. Buy the dip and hodl till the next bull run in the second half of this year on in 2020 when Bitcoin halving will take place. This will make you rich, my friend!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:38:18 PM

It can be very reasonable to invest in altcoin in periods of stability after the rise of Bitcoin. Because when they are rising or falling, all the alts are almost down.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:43:13 PM

I don't that buying at ICO stage is a best time to buy alt , because most of them lose much in value when they start trading on the exchange. In order to choose a good time to buy, you need to understand the basics of trading and be able to find the right entry point.
very risky for now the bad list of ico is very much and indeed we must be careful in investing. many of which we must understand that it is a big risk
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:45:05 PM

With the present state of the market, I think the best time to buy is when the project hit exchange or when the coin is in the dip.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:46:58 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

You should wait when they are listed in market, the price is usually lower than ICO's price and shouldn't hold for long time with those new coins
Yes, its happening especially if there is too much bounty hunters on that coin so expect for the price to go even lower. Always wait for a good price to entry, ICO is too dangerous right now you can wait for more good coins to come or invest on top coins.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:53:40 PM

I think you need to first analyze the project and only after that decide when to buy coins: during ICO, on the exchange, or when the price fails.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:57:50 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I also think that the best time to buy altcoin is when they are just listed in exchange. The price lower than ICO price is also true because bounty hunters always dump their coin after the coin getting listed in exchange, resulting for the coin to drop its price.

Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:43:52 PM

The best time to buy altcoin and maximise profit effectively is durring dip. Buying altcoin at dip price puts you in a good position. To easliy make profit when there is a small spike in price

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:46:28 PM

There is no best time to purchase altcoins. Buy it gradually and you will be rewarded finally. Nothing more nothing less. Create a strategy and keep going, mate!
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:31:56 PM

Now ICO stage buying is very risky due to Scammer come to crypto world. So i think good stage is in exchange duration. Because lot of cryptocurrency price was dip after come to exchange. Some coin prices are lowest more than ICO and Presale prices.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: