Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

Waiting for dips and then buying at dips must be the best time to invest into any altcoin. But unfortunately we may get continuous dips then also we must make use of all the dips by buying in small amount at all those times. This will help any investor to get a very good average buying price levels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

for investments looking for safety, you can start buying coins that are already on the exchanger, so there will be no worry. if you want big speculation, then you invest in Iico, which has just opened a public sale and the token has not been launched on the exchanger. if ico is successful and the exchange rate increases, you will get a big profit, but if ico fails, you will lose your profit and even lose.
but for beginners, it's best to invest and start buying when the coins already on the exchanger start to go down, it's a safe way and then hodl to wait for prices to rise again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

I think the ICO stage is the best timing for buying altcoins because if you want to wait for the dip you don't know how much time you have to wait.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
gensol

Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

The best time to buy altcoins is when the price is down like now we all know that the price is very down so this is the best time to buy but I wonder why some people prefer to start selling now and making loss
Buying when the price is down is just the best thing anyone that wants to s it survive in cryptocurrencies should do. Even if the price goes down more, you will not be in much loss compared to buying the tops and watching your portfolio tank each day.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Temporary investment in the ICO stage is very good because there is a discount promotion given by the ICO project team. And if you want to buy coins after being registered on the stock exchange, I think it's also very good. But I suggest doing research before investing. Because investment in ICO projects also has risks.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Everyone has different thoughts but for now I prefer to buy new altcoin listing in the market because the price is still cheap and far from the price of ico

akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Now is a good time to buy altcoins, the price is still cheap you can choose altcoins that have good prospects to make investments, you have to be good at analyzing whether these coins are good for investment because not all coins are good

fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

in purchasing any coin was the most important buy cheap and sell expensive. the basic concept but if applied properly will be helpful. such conditions at this time is a good time to start buying altcoin as much as can be had while waiting for the market's rise will happen.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
gensol

Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

I think the ICO stage is the best timing for buying altcoins because if you want to wait for the dip you don't know how much time you have to wait.
Don't you think in seasons like this, it's best to buy after ICO as you don't even know if such tokens make it to exchange or survive in exchange.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

I think it's best to buy altcoins in a bear market because they are very cheap and we can buy more encryption with less money. But I don't recommend investing in ICO.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Sometimes the best time buying altcoin is when ICOs launch. When ICO period, developers team give big bonus and many advantages. But sometimes when the token launch in exchanger, the price drop. I think its depend on us to choose the best buying altcoin

guggari

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

I think Best time to buy coins when ICO close and start trading in exchanges.
I seen some coins with good repo like 4xBit, BDX are doing good.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

I think in the ICO stage because they can manage more time to get a better price when they get the target success in their projects and most of the ICO give their time to focus on their project. And I think you can earn a better profit in that situation unlike buying it after the ICO has been finished.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I generally wait for the dip prices, from 10-11 months market is falling we know and most of the projects are in dip prices, I'm waiting %20 more drops and then I will do my investment to some alcoins like ripple.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I think in the ICO stage because they can manage more time to get a better price when they get the target success in their projects and most of the ICO give their time to focus on their project. And I think you can earn a better profit in that situation unlike buying it after the ICO has been finished.
it is indeed the right thought because we can buy tokens at low prices but have the potential to rise high if the project runs smoothly. but in my opinion at the moment it is very risky because there are now many ICOs that end badly.
maybe next year we can use that method if ICO starts to improve. in my opinion now it's better to buy coins that are on the market because the price is down.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Personally, I prefer to work with reliable coins that have already proved their excellent potential. Therefore, I buy only the best altcoins. I believe that for their purchase the ideal time comes right now in a period of market decline. You can also buy some new coins at the ICO stage at the cheapest price.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Well, now after all the ico when it comes to the exchange just falls without a rollback , I think it is much safer to take on the exchange, just you protect yourself from scams

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

I am sure that the purchase of an altcoin or a token should be selected at some bottom price. There is no need to wait for this bottom. For example, today you can define an altcoin or token that has the largest price fluctuations during the day. And buy. Next, you need to trade daily and get a small but stable daily profit.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I would say there is no single strategy. Each investor sees investments in different ways. Let's say the price for ICO was $ 0.50 - after entering the stock exchange, we all know that the price drops and it can be $ 0.1 or even $ 0.01. Therefore, it is impossible to single out a single strategy for investment; everything depends on the project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
DenysM

Merit: 118

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I would say there is no single strategy. Each investor sees investments in different ways. Let's say the price for ICO was $ 0.50 - after entering the stock exchange, we all know that the price drops and it can be $ 0.1 or even $ 0.01. Therefore, it is impossible to single out a single strategy for investment; everything depends on the project.

We must take into account in which market we are (bulls / bears). When we are in the market of bears, there is no one willing to buy. Therefore, prices are moving down. This also applies to investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: