Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:10:28 PM

There is never any single best point of time to buy. You have to spread your buys over time. Buy any dips in a rising bull market or before the start of the next bull run and you will profit fine over time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:03:42 PM

now the market is at the lowest stage  present time is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency most of the coins are in the lowest price we can expect bounce back once the bull run start

I don't think that today it is possible to find a sure way of making investments. Moreover it is difficult to define the very moment to buy altcoin. They are very unstable nowadays. But it is necessary to monitor the market closely.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:30:21 PM

The best time is to buy at the dip. But in crypto, no one knows when the dip or tip will occur so the best thing is to buy with an amount you can afford to lose at any time you are ready.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:32:00 PM

This is the right time to buy altcoins because BTC has shown some mini pumps so altcoins will respond to this soon. Some have already started following but not as heavy as when BTC pumps heavily. Altcoins are best alternatives for those who cannot afford BTc due to their high price.

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:16:33 PM

now the market is at the lowest stage  present time is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency most of the coins are in the lowest price we can expect bounce back once the bull run start
Such statements I see in almost every topic for a year and a half. They do not carry information, and inexperienced crypto enthusiasts can listen to them and get into trouble.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

For buying Altcoins is a good time during the rise of the market from the bottom.
Now is the moment.
A lot of altcoins have great prospects in the future, so it is advantageous to buy them at a low price until the moment of take-off.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

This is the right time to buy altcoins because BTC has shown some mini pumps so altcoins will respond to this soon. Some have already started following but not as heavy as when BTC pumps heavily. Altcoins are best alternatives for those who cannot afford BTc due to their high price.

Altcoin is stinging sensitive to bitcoin. Bitcoin movements determine the direction of altcoin market. I agree with you, maybe now bitcoin has given a little hope of goodness, but I suggest to go in gradually because the market isn't really healthy

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

There is never any single best point of time to buy. You have to spread your buys over time. Buy any dips in a rising bull market or before the start of the next bull run and you will profit fine over time.
for a thread that started last April, many could have given different view of their dip. many must have been deceived with so many investors of different dips in the market. Some of these altcoin has even gotten out of market and had failed. Not that some cant get back but might need more time than projects that started 3 months ago.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:12:02 PM

in my opinion, the perfect time to buy a coin, depending on the percentage process, which was launched by the ICO organizer, as you wrote is the ICO stage, sometimes there are also those who sell it, or invest in the market exchange, but according to observations me, the biggest profit of investors is on the ICO stage.

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:28:19 PM

this is a concept if you want to be a successful trader in the world of cryptocurrency, patience is needed, be patient and always monitor the price of coins that have been invested, to make big profits, buy coins at a cheap price then save, sell at the highest price , and seeing potential, with a belief in a coin, may we always succeed in investing in the world of cryptocurrency.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:51:21 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I don't think more about investment but my thinking was always going on when and how we can sell this investment for a good profit so before investment think about the total journey of your investment it will give some confidence and you.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:55:32 PM

for a thread that started last April, many could have given different view of their dip. many must have been deceived with so many investors of different dips in the market. Some of these altcoin has even gotten out of market and had failed. Not that some cant get back but might need more time than projects that started 3 months ago.

Thanks for pointing that out. The thread is bit old that we already saw a lot of happenings around the crypto market. And at that time, I would give a piece of advise not to invest those weak ICOs. Most of them were abandoned after collecting money from the users. And the best time would be to wait in exchanges, dumpers will be there and you can get them really really cheap. But buy only those coins with promising future, not just any coin out there.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:02:22 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
It strongly depends on the quality of the project, the budget you have and the level of risk you are ready for, as well as on the state of the market, when it grows rapidly, the purchase at any stage will pay off, and in a difficult time as it was last year, the risk is great at any choice

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:04:34 PM

if you have done a lot of research and are sure if the project has a lot of potential you should buy it when you have a private sale because you get more bonuses but if you are not too sure you should buy when market listing

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:04:56 PM

I do not know what anomalies occur in the market, but I like them. Probably a pretty good entry point now. Perhaps the market is growing in anticipation of the Ethereum hardfork.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:10:14 PM

Actually it depends on some factors. In the first place if it is a solid project with a working product then i would advise you buy during ICO but if it is any ICO without a working product then i would advise you wait till they are listed and buy it cheapily from bounty hunters because they are definitely going to sell it at a cheaper price less than ICO.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:54:39 AM

best time to buy, its when bull run coming.
Now all what you need to do feel when it start!
Waiting for bull run to come or at the glance of bull might not be the best. The concern most times is , how are you sure it is bull run that is coming?
The best in my opinion, should be that you try to research for good coin at a price that you feel is low and not wait for bull run to come before you do that. Do not be surprised, that your timing of bull run might not be the best.
If you are willing to wait for a long time then your timing is irrelevant, if you buy bitcoin now or any other promising altcoin then it does not matter when the bull comes the only thing that matters is that you can hold your coins for long enough to see that market, something that is very easy if you are holding some of the best coins in the market.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:08:03 AM

In my own idea, i think the best time to buy altcoin is to buy it on its lowest cost price value. You can buy many of that altcoin since its in a low cost. But bear in mind that you should also buy the altcoin that has the potential to increase in price for a long term investment, and in the long run you can trade or sell it on a high value to earn profit.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:21:38 AM

I think it depends on the conditions and potential of a project. if it has good potential in the future, I think it would be better to buy it at ICO, because at ICO usually the price is quite cheap, especially when there are usually bonus programs or price discounts.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:27:33 AM

The best time to buy altcoins is when the altcoin price is low, as at the moment the altcoin price has not increased and this is an opportunity for you to buy it, buy an altcoin which is good for investment and you can start investing in altcoins now and then when the market rises you will get maximum results from the altcoin you invest

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: