Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:23:15 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. The market is at the bottom and I am almost sure that growth will begin soon. We must be patient and believe in the cryptocurrency market as a whole.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:32:59 PM

Binance ICOs can be invested. But you have to be very careful. Lately, it has made good gains for investors. If we start up on Bitcoin, we can go on a very good time.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:21:57 PM

Binance ICOs can be invested. But you have to be very careful. Lately, it has made good gains for investors. If we start up on Bitcoin, we can go on a very good time.
It seems to me that today it is very difficult to make a choice, since the external state of the cryptocurrency market can really and negatively affect the development of many projects. Based on this, it is impossible to predict which project will bring profit to the future and which will not.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:28:57 PM

I think you can buy on ICO if is a promising one, but need do research before. Also buy from exchange is one good option but check before to not be fake volume and wait some time before invest large amount.
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:44:03 PM

I've been following TOMO lately. Despite the period of the bear provided very good earnings. If the bull period comes, you can see much higher prices.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:21:37 AM

In each case, the appropriate solution depends on the prospects of a particular coin. Personally, I periodically invest money in new coins at the ICO stage. But still, I invest the bulk of the money already in reliable, proven cryptocurrencies, when market prices decline.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:07:43 AM

I frequently trade on binance, bittrex and yobit and trust me there's never a bad time to earn some quick profits from altcoins. Altcoins do 15-20% easily in a day and then come back to the original price. A pump and dump for a quick profit. But the key is timing. I have seen people FOMOing and then getting rekt. Only if you knew a news before the pump, then only jump in. Otherwise you're only going to feed the whales.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:14:49 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I choose wait for dip like when listing on the first day, there are a lot of bounty hunters who sell coins at low prices, or we look for coins in the forkdelta that have good developments and are still undervalued, selling when there are good news coming.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:06:53 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I choose wait for dip like when listing on the first day, there are a lot of bounty hunters who sell coins at low prices, or we look for coins in the forkdelta that have good developments and are still undervalued, selling when there are good news coming.
- I also like buying on the first day when the token is listed because as you said, many investors and bounty hunters will continuously dump their token, this will be a good opportunity for us to take advantage and make a profit. But this is just my hobby in the past, currently, I don't dare to use this method when a lot of tokens only go down forever and need a very long time to come back, the best time to buy in the current market is when the bear market arrives, the value of altcoin will fall sharply at that time, we just need to analyze and choose reasonable, profits will come to us

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:06:20 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. The market is at the bottom and I am almost sure that growth will begin soon. We must be patient and believe in the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Investing in altcoins is a good idea but only if you invest in the altcoins that are the top of the market, it is true that you can invest in coins with low market caps and make more money if everything goes right but the odds are against you since most altcoins are copies of other projects or scam attempts which will not make you any money regardless of how much time you hold them.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:42:29 AM

Now is the best time to buy altcoin, but we can't get big profits if it is short, it takes at least a year to profit because many analysts believe that this year will be positive.
I can't really say that this is the best option that you have. We all know that the situation of the market today is in not good condition so I recommend that you should just hold your money now and wait until the market recover before buying any altcoins in the market.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:10:12 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Best time to buy alt coin is during pre ico stage because most of the ICO's provide 50% off during pre ico stage but risk will be maximum at this stage. It is possible that ICO may not be able to reach hard cap and finally they will not be able to list their token.

Another best time to buy on first day of exchange. I have seen usually price goes down at start due to huge selling events from bounty hunters. Buy some amount at that stage and wait for another dip. In this way you can earn more.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:15:39 AM

For the year (the creation of this topic), nothing has changed. It is better to buy on the stock exchange. The best time to buy - signs of the beginning of an uptrend. Now the market is consolidating, so buying is still early.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:23:19 AM

A good time when buying altcoins when the analysis is done is right, such as determining the purchase price either trading on an exchange or buying on an ico project, provided we are ready with all the risks, because investing in crypto is not an easy thing for me

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:35:02 AM

today is the best time to buy altcoins, why? because cryptocurrency market is on bull run right now and i think it's a good time to buy altcoins and also bitcoin. i'm sure the price will increase in the next couple of weeks, maybe we can see bitcoin price reach $6k-7k and altcoins increase too.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:13:36 PM

Now is a great time to buy. Many Altas have already started to break the trend line and change the direction in the opposite direction
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:21:46 AM

Based on my own experience, I can say that for me the best solution is to purchase an ICO project crypto token, which is listed on small decentralized crypto exchanges and prepares for listing on large trading floors. As a rule, the prices of such tokens on decentralized exchanges are very low and after listing on such exchanges as Binance their prices rise several times.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:57:52 AM

Based on my own experience, I can say that for me the best solution is to purchase an ICO project crypto token, which is listed on small decentralized crypto exchanges and prepares for listing on large trading floors. As a rule, the prices of such tokens on decentralized exchanges are very low and after listing on such exchanges as Binance their prices rise several times.
It is good to buy those projects that are already listed in exchange and we have started to see some projects not going to icos market again but direct to exchange like yobit and binance to raise funds.  However I will said buying at ico time may cause you loses.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:24:46 AM

It's better to wait for coins to be registered at the Exchange. If you cannot choose ICO correctly and decide to invest. I think it will be a risk and you can lose your investment. It's better if you hesitate to invest in ICO, invest in coins that already exist like the top 10 coins.

OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:16:01 AM

It's better to wait for coins to be registered at the Exchange. If you cannot choose ICO correctly and decide to invest. I think it will be a risk and you can lose your investment. It's better if you hesitate to invest in ICO, invest in coins that already exist like the top 10 coins.
In principle, this is the safest form of investing in a crypt. After all, all other coins that are lower in the list are not so predicted. They can make you rich, or they can ruin you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: