The promised site improvements have been deployed successfully. That means:
* Fixed auto-payout delays because of invalid Bitcoin addresses
* Validation of Bitcoin addresses entered into account details
* Improved feedback for bitcoind errors
* way better backend-accounting (invisible to you
This is the error:
Fatal error: Uncaught BitcoinClientException:
- : Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error) thrown in on line 0
That's by manual payout.
Jack, as it turns out the Bitcoin address you have configured in 'my account' is invalid. That's why the payment could not be processed. In order to withdraw your funds, please re-configure the address and try again.
Thanks to the site improvements, from now on you will be told about an invalid address as soon as you enter it. That's a lot better than the cryptic error message you encountered during payment.