Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6197 times)
jakjak000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.
But not all company implemented their policy
I have many experienced with this scenario exchange item not at all, it so hard
to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,
I hope i'm not the only one who experienced this problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vishesh2009

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

This looks like a very very interesting project where customers have the option to pay through cryptocurrencies.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

For me, I don't think Fair Ninja will tolerate it on the platform. Fake items are illegal which can be checked by the government agency that was tasked to monitor fake/imitation/class-A items. I believe that most of the consumers don't want a fake one when they can have original items at a lower price which is better.

Of course. What kind of developers allow people who break rules to stay in their platform? But that thing is, even if they don't like it, they can't track every single one of the sellers and buyers in this platform even more when the numbers increase so much. The only thing that can be done is to ask people to report the seller who sold fake stuff and then get him banned by the developers of the latform. But, blocking or banning must also be done after a deep investigation has been done and the accuser or the one being accused is the one guikty or not or if one of the two is just taking advantage of the situation and his rights as a buyer or seller.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

When general public sale will start has the date been finalized or not yet ? Website is still showing private sale with minimum investment acceptance $10k which isn't for everyone surely. Majority of people here are small investors and them only chance to become part of this revolutionary platform using condition free investment.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

The way I read their whitepaper it really looks good, imagine you can buy goods and services with the most popular crypto currencies including

our very own Yoshi coin, Well lets see where it goes up to the end of their campaign.
I hope it goes well because fair ninja provide a solution for both parties (seller and buyer) to deal with each other easily with no doubts and have safe transactions because there is smart contract that they need to comply... And the blockchain that comes with a protection with their goods and money so they can transact to anyone else around anytime...

Thank you for sending demands in the  fair ninja project platform, please wait for yhe reply of the fair ninja team regarding to your demands.
The  fair ninja will reply to all of your demands and requests as soon as the team get it.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

For me, I don't think Fair Ninja will tolerate it on the platform. Fake items are illegal which can be checked by the government agency that was tasked to monitor fake/imitation/class-A items. I believe that most of the consumers don't want a fake one when they can have original items at a lower price which is better.

Of course. What kind of developers allow people who break rules to stay in their platform? But that thing is, even if they don't like it, they can't track every single one of the sellers and buyers in this platform even more when the numbers increase so much. The only thing that can be done is to ask people to report the seller who sold fake stuff and then get him banned by the developers of the latform. But, blocking or banning must also be done after a deep investigation has been done and the accuser or the one being accused is the one guikty or not or if one of the two is just taking advantage of the situation and his rights as a buyer or seller.
I know that it is quite hard to track down every single transaction on the platform but what I am thinking is that how Facebook track down some of the explicit or malicious posts. There are report functions that Facebook attached to the system but they can also program the platform to filter every conversation or post which will find keywords. I will not underestimate Technology in terms of algorithms, I know Fair Ninja can do it. Better safe than be banned forever.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley

This will be the Fair Ninja's part of the plan after they have launched their platform. They will initially cater to second-hand goods then they will eventually be partnered with local online sellers. You are right that the freelance online sellers can sell their creations or self-made brands to any part of the world because Fair Ninja aims to go global.
Ya. It will exactly be like that dude but local online sellers here are the small online stores that are also trying to earn. I like this, it means they will be helping the beginners to start their own and be counted as one of those giant online sellers in the future too.
So it means online businesses are welcome to sell all their items here at fair ninja like we always see in our social media accounts, but if they will sell here their items maybe they'll need to pay at fair ninja unlike to their own social account its free of charge!?

Fair Ninja online shopping a new platform  has brought about life-altering changes to the global consumer market
just a click away and one can connect with the world and purchase products and services from a diverse
range of markets.

This project has a good platform as well as unique project because it is a market place in which we can sell second hand but quality products to othe people.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.

I have not read the policy in exchanging items incase there is an error in the recieved items. This is really complicated. In other companies in my country most of the time exchanging or replacing items are always shouldered by the buyers the shipping fee. Most of the times the items have damage, in this case, shipping fee must be shouldered by the seller. I dont know with fair ninja.

Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

I have not read the policy in exchanging items incase there is an error in the recieved items. This is really complicated. In other companies in my country most of the time exchanging or replacing items are always shouldered by the buyers the shipping fee. Most of the times the items have damage, in this case, shipping fee must be shouldered by the seller. I dont know with fair ninja.
What I know is, if the problem of the item is from the seller, the seller has to shoulder the shipping fee. If it is just the buyer who wants to change the item for his taste then the buyer has to shoulder the shipping fee if the seller sent the exact order of the costumer. This one is fair. But Fair Ninja has buyers and sellers protection also because they have smart contract.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

There are always an advantage and disadvantage between online shopping and real life shopping. Just what you have said, we cannot try everything in online shopping unless we are familiar on what we are buying. This scenario is favorable with the girls because they are more sophisticated when it comes finding a luxury materials. However, instead of making this an issue why we won't see it as our options only. We have our preferences on what we will buy for, online shop or mall.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

Yes it is i already know that but when i see your quote i can't stop myself to quote again about this wonderful feature of fair ninja, and this one of a kind only in this platform... Imagine buyer have two weeks to check out the item, while their money are safe with fair ninja wow...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Then that is great for you. I hope everyone will read the whitepaper first before putting up a negative comment on the project. This is a real innovation on how we conduct online transactions. I believe that the concept presented here by Fair Ninja can also be done by other companies related to sales as it protects the consumers welfare. Sellers are sure to get paid too.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.

Right! Fair Ninja also suggest their best products and they'll give you coupons
and freebies, using cryptocurrecies as payment is amazing.
It’s easy to shop co'z they give what you’re looking for and very convenient!
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

This is a win-win project for both buyer and seller of this Classified marketplace because of the benefits features in Fair ninja.

• User Rating System: Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each
    other based on their experience.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly services:Offering a user-friendly
    design across platforms is a top priority for Fair Ninja.
  • Optional Anonymity:Buyers and sellers can opt to remain
    anonymous, or they can choose to have their identity verified to
    create an on-platform trusted brand.
  • Flexible payment options:Both buyers and sellers will be able to
    benefit from being able to conduct transactions using
    cryptocurrencies, ensuring that neither will need to transfer funds
    back and forth between fiat and crypto.
  • Safe trading:Fair Ninja only transfers the money to the seller’s
    account only when the buyer confirms receipt of the product,
    which is reinforced by the user rating system described above.

Sellers anonymity. Hmmmn. Isnt it doubtful to trust an anonymous seller? Anyway the platform will be holding the buyers money and see to it the release it to the seller the moment the buyers confirm they recieved the items.

This is an optional anonymity; some people do prefer to maintain their identity hidden for personal protection and security. Of course as buyers we want to see the identity of the seller and vice versa. Fortunately Fair Ninja can still protect its user thru its policy and the smart contract. The procedure on buying and selling with Fair Ninja is well thought of and is really commendable.

And in additon to your statement sir i think that
When we are talking about the trading or selling of goods or international products which are second hand i think that the fair ninja project platform.is a best project platform that can give ypu quality products world wide.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

When general public sale will start has the date been finalized or not yet ? Website is still showing private sale with minimum investment acceptance $10k which isn't for everyone surely. Majority of people here are small investors and them only chance to become part of this revolutionary platform using condition free investment.
I satisfied to the project but I am looking forward how this kind of concern can be handled by Fair Ninja team. It looks like until now, private sale at the website is counting and it will not help for their token sale to move up. ICOs have a lot of opportunity to success if there are many small investors that will invest in the project. However, $10K is unreachable and I think they should modify it right now and turns into the public sale price.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Yes that's right but let us not forget the fact that not only the buyers are taken advantage of. Because there have been many cases that the buyers take advantage of the fact that they are being more prioritized by the platforms and not the sellers. Which is why some abuse their privileges. Like having the option to return the item or product if they don't like itm this will be heavy to sellers and will cost a lot.  Being named fair ninja, they must find a way to be fair on both sides...
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Yes that's right but let us not forget the fact that not only the buyers are taken advantage of. Because there have been many cases that the buyers take advantage of the fact that they are being more prioritized by the platforms and not the sellers. Which is why some abuse their privileges. Like having the option to return the item or product if they don't like itm this will be heavy to sellers and will cost a lot.  Being named fair ninja, they must find a way to be fair on both sides...
Hi smoant. They have a smart contract. Both buyers and sellers will be protected here and besides returned items with out defect will not be shouldered by the sellers. The buyer has to pay the shipping fee. And  it could probably be written also in the smart contract that only defective items are allowed to be returned and changed but not items unwanted for no reason. That will be unfair.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

Private sales are to bring large investments into the projects that's why they introduce some minimum amount to participate. Project is real deal that's why everyone shows will to join this. If Fair Ninja team is waiting for good market conditions that may time more time but having strong concept based project should be confident in your product.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

Right! Fair Ninja also suggest their best products and they'll give you coupons
and freebies, using cryptocurrecies as payment is amazing.
It’s easy to shop co'z they give what you’re looking for and very convenient!
Fair ninja is a great project right? With all those features, you can never go wrong as a buyer. Aside from the smart contract feature, you also got to enjoy the loyalty program.  They will give rewards as a frequent user. I know a lot will be interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: