Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89621 times)
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

hello i am new to this project. I read the white paper to find out about the project.
to help us just to succeed the project and for everyone to know the CLO token properly.

CLO is a coin, not a token.

Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic. Callisto is NOT a testnet or a hardfork of Ethereum Classic. Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

CLO token should notify all properly. so far the token is at no cost to the market but we just need to wait for the market price to be more familiar to everyone.

think what to do to better identify the token in the cryptoworld.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

I believe in the project and voted only for Callisto Network! The project has a great team of dev and great prospects for the future. And by voting for the listing for Kucoin, we are contributing to the development Callisto.

Well said, brother! We will help the project - we will help ourselves. We need good exchanges.
We are waiting for the addition on HitBtc!) It is written there: CLO is temporarily unavailable for deposits and withdrawals due to ongoing technical maintenance. We kindly ask you to accept our apologies for any inconveniences this situation caused. Unfortunately, it is hard to say an approximately time of resolution, but our engineers are doing their best to arrange a resolution as quickly as possible.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

Good afternoon, answer me please. What is the side chain ?? It is possible in detail
 Huh

Hello, this is the block that is separated from the parent. But attached with a two-way binding.

Well, what does it give? Please explain to the newcomer as clearly as possible Smiley

As I understand it gives the assets the opportunity to be interchangeable. And just as easy to navigate the chain

All right, so it really is.
This means that each side chain has its own data sets that function independently of the parent chain.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

Good afternoon, answer me please. What is the side chain ?? It is possible in detail
 Huh

Hello, this is the block that is separated from the parent. But attached with a two-way binding.

Well, what does it give? Please explain to the newcomer as clearly as possible Smiley

As I understand it gives the assets the opportunity to be interchangeable. And just as easy to navigate the chain

This means that each side chain has its own data sets that function independently of the parent chain.

The side chain will help with future protocol changes. And it will also serve as a test network for Ethereum Classic.
innovaKoiS

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Huh

Only the test network will live and have a monetary value inside it. If this happens, as planned, the ETC and CLO smart contracts will be interchangeable. This is a very important material, but it still remains to be seen.
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

hello i am reading white paper and joining telegram so i know about project.
what is a good thing to do to help with the project to improve the CALLISTO NETWORK
goodluck to all members to help us identify the project.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
EtEos

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Huh

Only the test network will live and have a monetary value inside it. If this happens, as planned, the ETC and CLO smart contracts will be interchangeable. This is a very important material, but it still remains to be seen.

I somewhere heard that there is another problem about cold steakings. With which ETC has already faced.
 Huh
LegionerCoint

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Huh

I somewhere heard that there is another problem about cold steakings. With which ETC has already faced.
 Huh

Hello, yes there are no real incentives. For holders to keep their coins. Sad
seeMvereDood

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

I believe in the project and voted only for Callisto Network! The project has a great team of dev and great prospects for the future. And by voting for the listing for Kucoin, we are contributing to the development Callisto.

Well said, brother! We will help the project - we will help ourselves. We need good exchanges.
We are waiting for the addition on HitBtc!) It is written there: CLO is temporarily unavailable for deposits and withdrawals due to ongoing technical maintenance. We kindly ask you to accept our apologies for any inconveniences this situation caused. Unfortunately, it is hard to say an approximately time of resolution, but our engineers are doing their best to arrange a resolution as quickly as possible.

This is really waiting for the whole community. It is important that the coin is seen by many traders - investors.
Triplesixgods

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

Huh

Huh

CLO tries to change this by testing a cold stack. This is a prudent contract-based procedure that gives CLO owners interest in the total amount of CLO allocations they issue.
pogicute1234

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Good day guys what's out there on scalability?
Will there be millions of transactions per second?

it's possible that your statements happen because all attendees will be helped to identify the Callisto network. read the white paper and join the telegram to find out about the project.
GlockCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Huh

Huh

CLO tries to change this by testing a cold stack. This is a prudent contract-based procedure that gives CLO owners interest in the total amount of CLO allocations they issue.

In addition, as the airdrome approaches, advertising for the Callisto project is increasingly on various social sites, such as Reddit and Chatter. However, it is important to note that all ideas that require implantation are still far from functionality or reality.
imopogicute

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Project placed 87th with 128 votes!
In the Telegram group CallistoNetwork
4216 members !!!!

Your voice is your success! Vote or lose!
Do not worry about the negative things we should do to help to identify the CLO token so we can do this project to help us in the project.
so if I'm you instead of thinking negative you can help identify the project at all.

GigTricks
Triplesixgods

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Huh

Huh

In addition, as the airdrome approaches, advertising for the Callisto project is increasingly on various social sites, such as Reddit and Chatter. However, it is important to note that all ideas that require implantation are still far from functionality or reality.

The Ethereum Foundation, an organization that works on the Ethereum blockbuster, can stay afloat because of corporate sponsorship, corporate consulting concerts and, more importantly, mass ETH pre-winery. Smiley Smiley
CoinDrop99

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

Huh

Huh

The Ethereum Foundation, an organization that works on the Ethereum blockbuster, can stay afloat because of corporate sponsorship, corporate consulting concerts and, more importantly, mass ETH pre-winery. Smiley Smiley

For another organization implementing blocking technology, it may be difficult to raise funds. Adopting part of the reward unit to finance the development of the detachment is a clever and well thought out idea.

In particular, DASH and Decred both give a 10% reward for the block to their development team
larry1994

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

Huh

hello we should read the white paper to learn about the project I do not think of the negative for the project here to help identify the project.
so do not worry about Callisto because everyone will do it to recognize the CLO token.

GigTricks
Triplesixgods

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

Huh

Huh

Callisto takes one more step forward, and in addition to giving 10% to the team of developers of the Commonwealth of Etherium, they also receive an additional 20% and distribute it among cold stackers, which should stimulate HODL behavior and establish the CLO as a valuable value appraisal shop.
123pogi123

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

hello i am new to this project. I read the white paper to find out about the project.
to help us just to succeed the project and for everyone to know the CLO token properly.
we really need to help to better identify the project. so far the tokens are at no cost. pro should we wait for the CLO token to better recognize all.
so goodluck to us.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pogicute1234

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Huh

Huh

you're right to talk about the more people are expanding. about the project we just need to explain to other members the capability of this project. goodluck in Callisto network. hopefully this project will succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: