Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Best is to check about the project first their website explain few details and their whitepaper gives more elaborations so maybe check the out and maybe there the ann has details to read on page1
Yes, or you can follow their telegram and make question at here, the moderators of Telluria have active and kindly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

Fiat pairs are future and they will take over in coming years, but I doubt that TELLURIA will be able to deliver this solution any time soon, specially in Europe, USA and Asia. it's not easy to obtain license as it looks on roadmap !!! even Binance is trying to launch fiat pairs in countries like Uganda because it's not possible to do it Europe and Asia.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Best is to check about the project first their website explain few details and their whitepaper gives more elaborations so maybe check the out and maybe there the ann has details to read on page1
Yes, or you can follow their telegram and make question at here, the moderators of Telluria have active and kindly.
I totally agree with both of you. They have responsive and i see the support of Telluria team keep update frequently at ANN and their social media.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Where can we see more information about when will they plan for the launching of the exchanger? Slow but we hope everything will be fast in the future.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

Teluria is an exchange platform but what makes this project unique from other exchangers out there? Is it more secured and more user friendly than the others?

I think there are features and platform that telluria have that other exchanges don't have, I hope we can this project on the internet as soon as the traders wll be joining in to invest and trade.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement

Well be waiting on that, But as of now I read about the news of the inner exchange will be delayed to be launched because of some major problems from the team and also in their respective countries.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:40:30 AM

i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

The corowd are really looking into the liscense of this project. And not only that, I am also one of those waiting to the Telluria project to be able to be listed into some exchanges, and it would be better if the team will hit into some popular exchanges, the only problem there is lots of funds are needed first. Still, I hope for this project to keep on its progressive actions.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:20:21 AM

The corowd are really looking into the liscense of this project. And not only that, I am also one of those waiting to the Telluria project to be able to be listed into some exchanges, and it would be better if the team will hit into some popular exchanges, the only problem there is lots of funds are needed first. Still, I hope for this project to keep on its progressive actions.

in that case need to wait for a long time to be listed on good exchage. in first time it can be only idex for free. maaaximum hitbtc.
gummam

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Until the end of ICO, one day remains and what are the results for today? Have you achieved the results?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:07:05 AM

Where can we see more information about when will they plan for the launching of the exchanger? Slow but we hope everything will be fast in the future.

I think the team of this project is doing their best as they can. Though it is slowly but surely, it shows a progress which is very important to have. Best thing we can do is wait and maintain the support of this project. I hope the team will strongly face all the trials encounter in this project and help each other to make it successful.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

in that case need to wait for a long time to be listed on good exchage. in first time it can be only idex for free. maaaximum hitbtc.
HitBTC is the worst exchange which need to spent a big asset just to withdrew your coins, I think binance is always great.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

HitBTC is the worst exchange which need to spent a big asset just to withdrew your coins, I think binance is always great.

binance is very good. but you have to pay a lot éth to get listed. but not everyone ico got a lot eth. you always have to keep that in mind . and (shit ) hitbtc is really very expensive when you send tokens to your own wallet
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.
I would be thinking if its a good thing if they came to a major exchange like binance, but it's not better because binance users usually like something trends.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)
Lets just pray that many people would buy and accept the offer today, So it won't take a while to get license because everyone is waiting and hoping to gain something.

moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.

There are instances that it will be happen because we can also see other trading platform that their token are also listed on other exchanges. You have a point that it will only an additional cost but it will also can be key to increased the value of their token/coin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

There are instances that it will be happen because we can also see other trading platform that their token are also listed on other exchanges. You have a point that it will only an additional cost but it will also can be key to increased the value of their token/coin.
Whatever the plan of the project, it will be efficient if they will follow it. Since the team are doing their best to make the project capable on competing to other exchanges.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

Whatever the plan of the project, it will be efficient if they will follow it. Since the team are doing their best to make the project capable on competing to other exchanges.

Well, for a new project like this the developers must focus first on reaching its main goal then after some time when they are stable then maybe they can add more features to the project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: