Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.

For somehow I know teluria platform will be recognized on the internet soon as they will introduce new innovations and features for blockchain users. Expecting this one will in the future.

I am amazed with their project which gives new features and new opportunity for the people. Telluria will gain a massive support if they will be able to accomplished their goals.

yes and aside from that if telluria will continue to become more serious and aggressive with this project and will continue to improve their marketing and advertising strategies soon success will be achieve.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
I have read before that aside from their own exchange, the team plans to engaged with other big exchange. And I guess, that's what they are working it now sinced this will also help for Telluria project to be acknowledged by the people of crypto most importantly by the investors.

I think that is too early to talk about, what's important for now is for them to focus in their own exchange just like other exchanges that really have a lot of popularity now because of marketing.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.

For somehow I know teluria platform will be recognized on the internet soon as they will introduce new innovations and features for blockchain users. Expecting this one will in the future.
Actualy the project is slowly getting better and famous in the market. The tam was able to make it more popular. Many are now recognizing the project. The increase of it's users are also continues. Hoping for more project updates and developments for the achievements and project success.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Teluria is an exchange platform but what makes this project unique from other exchangers out there? Is it more secured and more user friendly than the others?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

Actualy the project is slowly getting better and famous in the market. The tam was able to make it more popular. Many are now recognizing the project. The increase of it's users are also continues. Hoping for more project updates and developments for the achievements and project success.

Right, the team are certain to their objectives and goals in becoming this into reality. Perhaps they are capable of doing it because of the experienced individuals that this team had been established.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

Right, the team are certain to their objectives and goals in becoming this into reality. Perhaps they are capable of doing it because of the experienced individuals that this team had been established.
Yes, precisely they are doing a great job. The do everything to make the project more popular. Their experiences are also has huge contribution for them because it make them more well knowledge and their skill are will develop because of the experience they encounter kn how to run a project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Yes, I think that there are many such participants and developers need to add more information about the project to the main page.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 07:55:01 PM by Assab101

Yes, precisely they are doing a great job. The do everything to make the project more popular. Their experiences are also has huge contribution for them because it make them more well knowledge and their skill are will develop because of the experience they encounter kn how to run a project.

Commonly, that's what every team must do which is they will do everything just to make sure everything will be executed according to their plan. Well, of you're talking about their experience, then maybe we can guarantee with it because according to their respective information, they are well-experienced in their field.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
I'm not sure, but why should the team distribute its coins in other exchanges in the future if they have their own stock exchange? I think it will be stupid.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

I'm not sure, but why should the team distribute its coins in other exchanges in the future if they have their own stock exchange? I think it will be stupid.

Yeah, I get your point and maybe some people still confused about this kind of platform. By simply understanding, this is a trading platform and definitely their token will belong to their own exchanges but as far as I also know, even though they have their own stock exchange, others also wanted to be listed on other exchanges.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Yeah, I get your point and maybe some people still confused about this kind of platform. By simply understanding, this is a trading platform and definitely their token will belong to their own exchanges but as far as I also know, even though they have their own stock exchange, others also wanted to be listed on other exchanges.

The distribution of tokens for all bounty participants will be happening soon and it will be placed first on their exchange platform. But the team of Telluria project have plans to put this tokens in other exchange as what the admins said. And that's the reason why they want to have enough funds inorder for this to be happened.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

This looks promising. I love how Telluria has outlined problems and immediately displays it's proposed solution right away. This along with the clear technological roadmap makes it seem like Telluria could be a solid exchange that could compete with the old and other big exchanges.

Don't you guys think so?
Telluria is deeply exploring all the channels and with complete analysis, identifying the problems figuring out the solutions which will bring a great change in the economy.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

This looks promising. I love how Telluria has outlined problems and immediately displays it's proposed solution right away. This along with the clear technological roadmap makes it seem like Telluria could be a solid exchange that could compete with the old and other big exchanges.

Don't you guys think so?
Telluria is deeply exploring all the channels and with complete analysis, identifying the problems figuring out the solutions which will bring a great change in the economy.

True, which is so good because people have different likes and dislikes, in short we are born unique so what they did is so good because it can help a lot to everyone. They base it on the trend and the most usable thing that people wanted and needed. I am sure that they can really compete in crypto currency market.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

Slowly, doesn't mean badly. Developers do everything slowly, adjusting everyone sostavlyashchy the project with due consideration. I consider that quite so and it is necessary to work on the platform as if to hurry, eat huge risk it is wrong to make something or it isn't absolutely convenient for users.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

Best is to check about the project first their website explain few details and their whitepaper gives more elaborations so maybe check the out and maybe there the ann has details to read on page1

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: