Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?
Not a bad thing to be sold the token very early.It will help them to finish the ICO & very early coin will come in the market.but the matter is that does the members give their effort?

For sure we give our effort. We do our best to attract the public attention, that´s why we are activ on the different social-media channels
The only think that is praiseable is the team effort.you people are more active in all the social media than other project.but we want to hear good news very soon
They are providing enough on their media so basically they have a potential to launch just timing and then ico result at the end of the day will determine their success rate
I hope your sentences will become reality with Telluria. Honestly, i have appreciate about the effort of Telluria team when they do a lot working for building trusted at the huge community like now.
Telluria has captured much attention of the investors towards the project and it also has the potential to become a very successful project in the future. They have also build 95% of their product which is a great approach to a successful future. I think they will also get a great community support from here.
I also believe in that fact that this project, which is the Telluria has a great potential as well as a great capabiloties to keep on kicking here in the crypto currency community to prove and attain its goal that can benefit a lots of people supporting, using and investing in the Teluria project. If this project will continuos it positive progress then it will have a brighter future ahead awaiting the Telluria.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´thave the soft cap and we don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token to achieve all our goals from the roadmap, but our priority goal now is the trading platform. It will definitely start soon

So, it means those people that will support the project can already be guaranteed that they are supporting a great project because the team already have enough funds to start the exchange? So it also means that the ICO as of these moment are just an additional funds?

Even if developers told us about their enough funds, still it's better to see more actions than only words. So I am still looking forward for them to officially announced listing sites of telluria in different good exchange sites.
The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has vwry big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLRIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.

I am exited to know what is the  result of the ICO sale stage? Did they reach their minimum cap? When will I'm gonna see this project on coinmarketcap or any plans to work with big exchanges?

Torakuri

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

I expect you success.
Absorbing results, flawless design, informed plan!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´thave the soft cap and we don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token to achieve all our goals from the roadmap, but our priority goal now is the trading platform. It will definitely start soon

So, it means those people that will support the project can already be guaranteed that they are supporting a great project because the team already have enough funds to start the exchange? So it also means that the ICO as of these moment are just an additional funds?

Even if developers told us about their enough funds, still it's better to see more actions than only words. So I am still looking forward for them to officially announced listing sites of telluria in different good exchange sites.
The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has vwry big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLRIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.

I am exited to know what is the  result of the ICO sale stage? Did they reach their minimum cap? When will I'm gonna see this project on coinmarketcap or any plans to work with big exchanges?

Currently, the result of the ICO sale stage was 10.008.099 TELA for now, I will hope that the people here was buying more of them just to hitting the goals.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

The road map does not look very detailed. Are there any adjustments to it? Or will everything remain as it is? I would like to know about the plans in more detail.
Yes. They don't have exact and specific details about their roadmap. But according to it, this month is the launching of Telluria trading platform which means that we can be able to experienced how good the platform is in terms of crypto trading. I hope it will be addressed by the team so that people will have a clear informations if this project still following the roadmap.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

Not a bad thing to be sold the token very early.It will help them to finish the ICO & very early coin will come in the market.but the matter is that does the members give their effort?

For sure we give our effort. We do our best to attract the public attention, that´s why we are activ on the different social-media channels
The only think that is praiseable is the team effort.you people are more active in all the social media than other project.but we want to hear good news very soon
They are providing enough on their media so basically they have a potential to launch just timing and then ico result at the end of the day will determine their success rate
I hope your sentences will become reality with Telluria. Honestly, i have appreciate about the effort of Telluria team when they do a lot working for building trusted at the huge community like now.
Telluria has captured much attention of the investors towards the project and it also has the potential to become a very successful project in the future. They have also build 95% of their product which is a great approach to a successful future. I think they will also get a great community support from here.
I also believe in that fact that this project, which is the Telluria has a great potential as well as a great capabiloties to keep on kicking here in the crypto currency community to prove and attain its goal that can benefit a lots of people supporting, using and investing in the Teluria project. If this project will continuos it positive progress then it will have a brighter future ahead awaiting the Telluria.
The project first of all has a chance to gain a foothold in the sphere of exchanges and to take good positions, but for this purpose developers should work fairly for achievement of these purposes. The competition is very big.

Alecia-Con

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

It seems of this business will be better in the near future!
Good plan, impeccable project, wise results.  Good luck all!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.

We really don't know what will happen because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and this is why it is hard to make speculations. We will only it when the time will come after all things will be finished and we get some guarantee because their team were doing the best they could to make their token increased its value.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Telluria has thier own trading platform bud and thats what this thread is all about, telluria coins will increase its valie someday since they have created a good roadmap for this project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Telluria has thier own trading platform bud and thats what this thread is all about, telluria coins will increase its valie someday since they have created a good roadmap for this project.

Nowadays, more projects are created and when it comes to a trading platform, they exclusively make their token only available at their own exchange. And I think this maybe effective especially about the value of their token.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

We really don't know what will happen because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and this is why it is hard to make speculations. We will only it when the time will come after all things will be finished and we get some guarantee because their team were doing the best they could to make their token increased its value.

True, that is why the best thing we do is wait for the result of this project. I can say that we can predict what will happen in the future but not totally 100% it will happen. It is just predicting our own through monitor it daily on the progress that the project have.
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

Seems good idea.
Good logo, classy business.  Good luck fellows.

Thank you, pal! Good luck 2u2!
telluria

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

We can really see that the Telluria project is very progressive in its actions and performance to make this project reach further achievements. And now, seems like they don't have any problems regarding for funding even if they will not be able to reach its hard cap. It really proves that the team working behind the Telluria is experienced and can make to keep this project on its fight in this community of crypto.

They have a great team which consist of some experience programmers if I stated it correctly and this is why they keep making more progress. And their reputation seems to be also fine which is a sign of a goo project. Moreover. they already have 95% ready product as stated in the subject so, hopefully it will be in 100% so that people will be more curious about the progress of the platform.

Even if they can't achieved the 100%, still the project are eligible to become a good source of investments and be one of the top competitors now in crypto market. And that 95% ready product is enough reason why the project needs to be acknowledged by all crypto investors and make this a good one and profitable kind.
Im just not sure how will they be a better sites between thier competitors. Do they have some additional features that stands out from the other?

Yes we have power and arsenal to make everything better then others! Also we have good marketing model to make our exchange platform on of the best at the crypto currencies exchange market.
telluria

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I wish this plan matchs a great advance.
Aesthetic design, a very excellent idea, spotless logo!
Yes it will. The competitive team will make everything posible for the project. I knoe they will do their best to  make excellent design to be more established and attractive in the eye of all. Hope updated and progress will be available soon for more investors and supporters.

Thank you very much! We are working every moment to improve everything we did before.
telluria

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

I wish this plan matchs a great advance.
Aesthetic design, a very excellent idea, spotless logo!
Yes it will. The competitive team will make everything posible for the project. I knoe they will do their best to  make excellent design to be more established and attractive in the eye of all. Hope updated and progress will be available soon for more investors and supporters.

Definitely, this is a serious project which will involved huge amount of crypto assets that needs to be protected against those hackers. Since, this is a trading platform, every worked should be in perfect so that supporters/investors will be at ease.

A high level of user security is a true priority for the Telluria team. We use tried and true
cryptography mechanisms, which together with a continuous audit and the utilization of the best
cloud market solutions have allowed us to build a reliable security system and minimize the
possibility of stolen funds.
Telluria follows the law closely. Investors and traders need not fear the possibility of regulations
emerging in regards to exchanges which are registered in the jurisdiction of nations which yet
do not employ regulatory frameworks as per the subject matter. Due to the platform, already
being compliant with the legal frameworks of the country in which it is registered. In comparison
to exchanges registered in the jurisdiction of countries in which regulations are simply absent.
Telluria Mission – to allow any individual from any part of the world to securely purchase
and sale cryptoassets in just a few clicks.
telluria

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Do the development teams have accounts in social networks to communicate with the participants or do not they need it?

Vladislav Chetyrkin Company director. Coordinator of the software development department. Co-founder of the company https://www.linkedin.com/in/vchetyrkin/
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

We can really see that the Telluria project is very progressive in its actions and performance to make this project reach further achievements. And now, seems like they don't have any problems regarding for funding even if they will not be able to reach its hard cap. It really proves that the team working behind the Telluria is experienced and can make to keep this project on its fight in this community of crypto.

They have a great team which consist of some experience programmers if I stated it correctly and this is why they keep making more progress. And their reputation seems to be also fine which is a sign of a goo project. Moreover. they already have 95% ready product as stated in the subject so, hopefully it will be in 100% so that people will be more curious about the progress of the platform.

Even if they can't achieved the 100%, still the project are eligible to become a good source of investments and be one of the top competitors now in crypto market. And that 95% ready product is enough reason why the project needs to be acknowledged by all crypto investors and make this a good one and profitable kind.
Im just not sure how will they be a better sites between thier competitors. Do they have some additional features that stands out from the other?

Yes we have power and arsenal to make everything better then others! Also we have good marketing model to make our exchange platform on of the best at the crypto currencies exchange market.

Well, most people now are just not contented with the good words came from the developers, investors now would really appreciate much if more actions and more good outcomes will present soon. So we're expecting more announcements very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
telluria

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

I'd like to ask on how the ico is going on? What is the status are they reach the hard cap or not yet? I see this project is very interesting so that I just asking few question before I invest.

The ICO is still running until 07/02/2018.
You can find latest information on our official website https://telluria.at/ or you can join us on Telegram https://t.me/telluriachat.
I just wanted to know about your domain. May I know why did you choose a local domain instead of tld?

Our company is registrated in Austria, that´s why we chose the local url.

Then shouldn't the title be "austrian" reliability since like german implies that the project is based in Germany and not Austria (which is what your website says)

Our company registered under the Austria jurisdiction but many team members working in Germany. So it is Austrian company for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: