Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

A stable team and a practically finished product will help to collect the necessary funds for the full implementation of the project.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Telluria exchange will be yet another great exchange lunch in European region which will compete favourably with it Asian counterparts.

Good to hear there are still upcoming good improvements and developments, I thought the staff and admin here are not that quite active.
Everything changes. The team becomes more active and responsive to all our questions. If something interessuet us then you can ask questions and always you will get answers to them.
Its good know that they will be more active now, I hope the activeness will continue to assure the achievements and developments.
Yes, this will help their project to gain more investors and gain more popularity which given by the team to be active. Being active will bare a fruit in the future and that is success.

That's our point, too!
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Telluria exchange will be yet another great exchange lunch in European region which will compete favourably with it Asian counterparts.

Good to hear there are still upcoming good improvements and developments, I thought the staff and admin here are not that quite active.
Everything changes. The team becomes more active and responsive to all our questions. If something interessuet us then you can ask questions and always you will get answers to them.

Being active and responsive team would a plus factor for putting the project into progress. The work of the team is one of the contributing factors for the good result also of this project.

Thank you! We think the same, so we do our best to find your appreciation.
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

Being active and responsive team would a plus factor for putting the project into progress. The work of the team is one of the contributing factors for the good result also of this project.
The good sympathetic team always very positively influences development and promoting of the project among audience of cryptocommunity. For example, if the person has asked an interesting question, the team has answered him in detail at once, having mentioned all trifles, asking a question it became very pleasant when obtaining such answer and he has followed the project and perhaps has even got tokens for storage in support of developers.

We also beleive, that activity of the team in social media is important for the project and can attract more users and potential investors.
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

You are right, being active will surely add positive feedback from other people and aside from that the seriousness and dedications of the team members to make this project successful will encourage more investors to participate.

Thank you for these kind words:
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

well all hands crossed here let's see how they do it and am actually expecting some kind of beta or test version here soon let's get firsthand fell of the system and it's UIs

Many of us are now so curious to see and explore this beta test because this is somewhat a measurement of how good is their platform. Providing also beta can give much impact to the development of the project so this is a good decision to the dev and the team.

You are right, that´s why you can test our beta-version next week to give us your feedback.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

if Marketplace telluria works, whether I can deposit real money like USD / EUR or maybe especially for currencies in Asian countries to buy another coin in the marketplace

For me it will be helpful for cash out and store my asset, for example during crash when price starts bleeding I always look for coin to put all my asset in it instead of tether because I can't trust tether, but with having option convert into real dollar would be great things.

Their platforms are a hassle free transaction between the consumers and buyers. Are there any plans of working with 3rd party banks?
I think the purpose of the platform is in that on the contrary people have ceased to use usual banks with the currency dying fiat and have begun to use actively the Internet and blockchain in the purposes and by that to support and develop all cryptocurrencies in general.
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

That's the reason why the project gains positive feedbacks and thoughts from the people of cryptocurrency because the admins and the dev team is always active in answering some queries and concerns. And also, it gives more guidance to those who have confusion about the goals and missions of Telluria project here in crypto world.

Thanks a lot for your support.
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

The product is almost ready. Will it be launched immediately or will beta testing be carried out first?

If a beta test is performed for the time being then we will report this option when it appears.

This is quite interesting to wait for because many are now definitely excited about the outcome of the platform. Also, dev is always actively give us the latest update of the project and those who are waiting for the beta can be a guaranteed that it will really worth to wait.

It is really worth to wait. We will be happy to get your feedback to our test-version next week.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

The Telluria project team is very active here in their Ann Thread. They keep on answering the users, supporters, and especially their investors queries and questions regarding this project. Glad to know that as days goes by, the engagement of lots of people here in the Telluria project is keep on going. I hope this project will succeed and become one of the project that really benefited the community.

It is because they want their clients to be always keep up to date with the platform. As we can see, they already set a plan for their beta which I think will be launched by next week and so, this will be quite an interesting to wait for.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

well all hands crossed here let's see how they do it and am actually expecting some kind of beta or test version here soon let's get firsthand fell of the system and it's UIs

Many of us are now so curious to see and explore this beta test because this is somewhat a measurement of how good is their platform. Providing also beta can give much impact to the development of the project so this is a good decision to the dev and the team.

You are right, that´s why you can test our beta-version next week to give us your feedback.

Well, that is quite an interesting thing to know that the beta will be soon available by next week. And I think not only me who are curious to take the test but also those potential investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

The Telluria project team is very active here in their Ann Thread. They keep on answering the users, supporters, and especially their investors queries and questions regarding this project. Glad to know that as days goes by, the engagement of lots of people here in the Telluria project is keep on going. I hope this project will succeed and become one of the project that really benefited the community.

It is because they want their clients to be always keep up to date with the platform. As we can see, they already set a plan for their beta which I think will be launched by next week and so, this will be quite an interesting to wait for.

Yes, the team members are really active with the developments of this project, this is proof that developers are eager to make this project reach success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

The product is almost ready. Will it be launched immediately or will beta testing be carried out first?

If a beta test is performed for the time being then we will report this option when it appears.
We really hope can testing beta version of Telluria as volunteer for find out errors or bugs. Expected it will release soon.

That´s right! It will come next week
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

Yes, the team members are really active with the developments of this project, this is proof that developers are eager to make this project reach success soon.

That is the good thing knowing how serious the team is and it's not difficult to gain trust by the supporters and investors.  Possible success could be done because of the attitude of the team shown.
shamankripta

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

We really hope can testing beta version of Telluria as volunteer for find out errors or bugs. Expected it will release soon.

That´s right! It will come next week
It is very interesting to try the beta version of the platform. I hope that the team will have time to collect the necessary amount for the ICO. Already at ICOBench, experts raised the rating from 2.8 to 3.4. This is a good indicator.
Translated whitepaper in Russian?
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

That's the reason why the project gains positive feedbacks and thoughts from the people of cryptocurrency because the admins and the dev team is always active in answering some queries and concerns. And also, it gives more guidance to those who have confusion about the goals and missions of Telluria project here in crypto world.

Yes, if team is active then investors will be more attracted to participate as they will feel that the project have potentials and are serious for the continues developments.

Thank you for your support and motivation
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

Its good know that they will be more active now, I hope the activeness will continue to assure the achievements and developments.
Yes, this will help their project to gain more investors and gain more popularity which given by the team to be active. Being active will bare a fruit in the future and that is success.

While activity plays a small role it is one hundred percent better than being just inactive and/or utterly unresponsive about the project and the ICO

For sure the concept of the project plays a priority role, but we think activity in the social media is not less important
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

While activity plays a small role it is one hundred percent better than being just inactive and/or utterly unresponsive about the project and the ICO

Well, you have a point, not only the activeness of the team is the basis for a project to achieve success, its their sincerity and dedications to fulfill all their goals.

We agree with you: all this qualities play a key role on our way to success
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Most of the devs today provide beta of their projects not just to find bugs and errors but also to promote their project, if the costumers like the interface of the app or if it is user friendly, then it will be an advantage too. I'll be glad to use your beta first.

We will be glad to let you test our beta-version next week. Then you can give us your feedback if you liked our platform and if we can improve something
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Yes, Iam also quite interesting. I will wait for this update. The plan of beta was very idealistic. I  can see a huge range of supporters that participated the project. Will be extremely excited about the launch soon. Hope everything will fall according to their plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: