Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

I like when an experienced team is at the helm, which is busy with the project, it can increase the popularity of the project.

Thank you for these kind words. We are glad that you like our project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

Really great project and idea. This is a really friendly platform, they help and care a lot for their users, I believe. Both investors will have a positive result. The best advantage of this project is that their transaction fees are very low. As a result, many investors will be attractive.

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback.
Merjay18

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Telluria project team is very good because they provide any question, information actively with their participation. They are working very well for the project. i think project will be successful

Thanks for the support! We are glad that you like our project.
The project is very fascinating and this what impressed me most. I love how the team communicate with the people in the Ann thread. The questions was answered accurately. I hope the project will be successful in the future.
DearMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Today there are so many fraudulent projects on the market that it is difficult for anyone to believe. I still hope that the roman will not disappoint me. Try to convince in its honesty all those who do not believe in it. Do it not with words, but with deeds.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

why I am nt got stake for my signature campaign ?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Telluria project team is very good because they provide any question, information actively with their participation. They are working very well for the project. i think project will be successful
It's good that the team is active and responsive, this helps in gaining users trust and in getting more followers

Thank you very much! We do our best to promote our project.
I see how compassionate and dedicated the team members in this project. So far this is one of the most active admin so far I encounter for this past few weeks. Hope team will continue the process of conversations with the people who supported the project.
telluria

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

don't worry u will get it
telluria

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

don't worry u will get it
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Well, I would not concentrate myself for a post which has no "proof of fake"  POF   Roll Eyes

Instead of giving the proofs, just picking up some people who posts in this thread does not mean that this project or others are fake.

I just look at the profil of this user;  his last post was from November 2017. This is probably a hacked or newly bough account - can be also a competitor; everything is possible. As far as he can not show  "POF"  , I would red trust him and also recommend all the participants in this thread to red trust him.

Telluria has a solid website and whitepaper with experienced team member that you can contact in social media. I know german projects and german mentality, therefore this is a trustful project for me.
I agree, aggressive statement like that without proof only means that he is the scam causing inappropriate confusion, Telluria can prove their worth.

If telluria is scam,  can you give evidence please?  I think before saying that thing make sure you have evidence. Besides if this is scam,  the team should not as active they are right now in answering queries.I am just observing their abilities and their project,  I still find it nice and real. Let us just respect those people to choose the project they want to trust with. It is not good to throw bad comment to such project without proof, let us just mind our own business ( just saying).  Hoping for a better result of this project soon,  I feel success is near  in this project. Strive hard team!
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Telluria has a solid website and whitepaper with experienced team member that you can contact in social media. I know german projects and german mentality, therefore this is a trustful project for me.

Woerstmann from Envion  Grin Grin Grin  and Savedroid Ico  Grin Grin Grin Grin and the old Ceo Fabian Kippenberg from Dimcoin  Grin Grin Grin
all catastrophic projects. Please be careful with these sentences .not everything from germany is good.I hope that telluria is not a scam

Well I do not know about Envion / Woerstmann  -   Savedroid is still there, or do you just mean this joke news ?   Fabian Kippenberg is head of another company that is partnered with the Dim.  He only stepped down as the head, he didnt step away from supporting the ecosystem.

But may be you hate west germans because you are an Ossi ?   Roll Eyes Grin
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:08:16 AM

It's good that the team is active and responsive, this helps in gaining users trust and in getting more followers

I see how compassionate and dedicated the team members in this project. So far this is one of the most active admin so far I encounter for this past few weeks. Hope team will continue the process of conversations with the people who supported the project.

I observed that the developer is very active in improving the project and really are responsive to answers all queries, so I can't think of any idea why others are telling some bad things about this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

Well, I would not concentrate myself for a post which has no "proof of fake"  POF   Roll Eyes

Instead of giving the proofs, just picking up some people who posts in this thread does not mean that this project or others are fake.

I just look at the profil of this user;  his last post was from November 2017. This is probably a hacked or newly bough account - can be also a competitor; everything is possible. As far as he can not show  "POF"  , I would red trust him and also recommend all the participants in this thread to red trust him.

I agree, aggressive statement like that without proof only means that he is the scam causing inappropriate confusion, Telluria can prove their worth.

If telluria is scam,  can you give evidence please?  I think before saying that thing make sure you have evidence. Besides if this is scam,  the team should not as active they are right now in answering queries.I am just observing their abilities and their project,  I still find it nice and real. Let us just respect those people to choose the project they want to trust with. It is not good to throw bad comment to such project without proof, let us just mind our own business ( just saying).  Hoping for a better result of this project soon,  I feel success is near  in this project. Strive hard team!

I will not believe this thing too until proof is been presented and the developers can't find ways to answer it. But for now I am still positive that telluria is a legit project and the dev will keep developing this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
muiosda

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

The plan will be fortunate. Good luck guys!
telluria

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

Thank you very much! We will do our best to meet your expectations.
ThirdPerson

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

I observed that the developer is very active in improving the project and really are responsive to answers all queries, so I can't think of any idea why others are telling some bad things about this project.
Haters? Or maybe he was invested in Telluria before but he gains no profit at all so he wanted to tell bad things about the project without no mercy.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

I will not believe this thing too until proof is been presented and the developers can't find ways to answer it. But for now I am still positive that telluria is a legit project and the dev will keep developing this project.

Same here. The project seems good and reliable because they already have a ready made product which is a good assuranced to all those who wants to contribute on this project. And it is impossible to call this a scam sinced the platform are almost finished and they only want to have funds inorder to have a better chanced to be listed in a big and trustable exchange.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

Haters? Or maybe he was invested in Telluria before but he gains no profit at all so he wanted to tell bad things about the project without no mercy.

It could be, but for me everything has a reason why some people can say both positive and negative feedback. It is because of the experienced they had, but its not good to say in to a conclusion without any proof. All I can say is that it  can't break my trust to telluria, let us respect each others decision. Go on to what you believe, just simple as that.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

I heard some not good comments about Telluria but still it would not change how I will support this project because also of the responsible team who always answered all the questions and doubts about this project.

Merjay18

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

I heard some not good comments about Telluria but still it would not change how I will support this project because also of the responsible team who always answered all the questions and doubts about this project.
Well negative feedbacks are normal scenarios in each project in the market. The project teams can never pleased everyone. So their were few who will do negative comments against the project. But for me negative criticism can be used to be more established and probably the best way to show that the project is very original and excellent.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

I also have huge expectations about Telluria project. I believe its strengths that will carry the project to success. I hope everything will be fine and updates will be soon implemented for the growing project. Soon success will be in their hands and good profits will be available for all who invested the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: