Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Tell me, does the basic sale of tokens end in 1 day? in the end, you collected a little less than 2 thousand eth? What  soft did you have?
They may have private investors and potential investors as a back up plan where they implement the plan to bring a great success without giving up in reaching the goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Is it true that US citizens cannot participate? Seems I read about it somewhere here

US citizens are not allowed to participate.
Are they only the ones who are not allowed here? Or other people from other country can't join too? Hope you respond as soon as possible admin. Also, what's the main reason why US Citizens can't participate?
I dont understand why some other countries are restricted to participate in the ico. Are there any guidelines that they are following?

It is because if you accept American customers, you accept American jurisdiction over your entire organization, which means that if you fail to follow their regulations you have the possibility to be in prison. This is why some ICOs doesn't accept US citizen due to this rule that they are implementing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

The team is active and this is a good signal for those who think about whether the team really wants to implement the project. Support the same pace
Agreed. The team from the project was a great team I have ever seen. Just see how they are working, they are a hard worker.

That's good to know that the team is really dedicated in their work. What the team shows will be a plus factor for the development of the project, and if they continued to be responsible then success soon can be also achieved.
Cooperation and the activeness of each team members make the project more strong and stable. Helping each other can make a difference. I observe the attentiveness of the team the well to help the people that interested in the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Is it true that US citizens cannot participate? Seems I read about it somewhere here

Are they only the ones who are not allowed here? Or other people from other country can't join too? Hope you respond as soon as possible admin. Also, what's the main reason why US Citizens can't participate?
I dont understand why some other countries are restricted to participate in the ico. Are there any guidelines that they are following?

It is because if you accept American customers, you accept American jurisdiction over your entire organization, which means that if you fail to follow their regulations you have the possibility to be in prison. This is why some ICOs doesn't accept US citizen due to this rule that they are implementing.

There may be certain rules and regulations but through friends from other countries we can still to build better connectivity and proceed with participation and achieve success with Telluria.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

A reliable team, and I think that this is one of the main chips of the project, I think that many investors pay attention with which country the team

It's a europian company so I am expecting that the support and patrons of this project will be huge. I will look into this project and if they have bounty campaign I will surely join.

Thank you very much! You are welcome to join our bounty campaign. All the terms you can find on the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
good for sharing atleast is good to know we can join the bounty time to get rewarded with some telluria
Thank you so much admin for the updates about project bounty campaign. This will surely a hit. Opportunities are available for everybody. I think this will attract more investors to support the project. I am thankful that the project has very efficient and active team members.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

The team is active and this is a good signal for those who think about whether the team really wants to implement the project. Support the same pace
Agreed. The team from the project was a great team I have ever seen. Just see how they are working, they are a hard worker.

That's good to know that the team is really dedicated in their work. What the team shows will be a plus factor for the development of the project, and if they continued to be responsible then success soon can be also achieved.
Cooperation and the activeness of each team members make the project more strong and stable. Helping each other can make a difference. I observe the attentiveness of the team the well to help the people that interested in the project.
Telluria management have assigned various managers for the teams to seek the accountability for every task and when the possibility is not met new plans are even implemented to ultimately achieve their goal in every single task.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Tell me, can I find out what is the current price of your token? and what currency do you accept for purchase? will there be more bonuses?
At this stage of sale of tokens, the price is 0.16 of dollars for 1 unit of Telluria. The price will increase in all future stages therefore purchase should be made better earlier who is interested in this project.

With the teams constant hardwork, theres definitely a chance for growth of the token. I see that a lot of tokens have already been sold.

That's right, there have been many sold and we hope that it continues to run
Yeah right. I hope the same way and thought here for the Telluria project. I want this project to keep striving and show the whole crypto currency community its great potential and platform it have in its hand that is a German reliability and Europian quality. I hope more people will come into this project and support to its success.

The team definitely were doing the best that they could and we can actually observed the improvement of their token sale. Hoping, that they will do more profitable stuffs so that investors will get to be more interested about the platform.

Define profitable stuff though, that's not as clear cut as you THINK it is, it's more complicated and what it means isn't even defined properly lol
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I’m really stoked by seeing the activeness of the team on the forum, its a great sign and I hope the team continuous to do so. It will really help make a better impression on investors.

Thank you for these kind words, we work hard to live up to the expectations.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

A reliable team, and I think that this is one of the main chips of the project, I think that many investors pay attention with which country the team

It's a europian company so I am expecting that the support and patrons of this project will be huge. I will look into this project and if they have bounty campaign I will surely join.

Thank you very much! You are welcome to join our bounty campaign. All the terms you can find on the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
good for sharing atleast is good to know we can join the bounty time to get rewarded with some telluria
Thank you so much admin for the updates about project bounty campaign. This will surely a hit. Opportunities are available for everybody. I think this will attract more investors to support the project. I am thankful that the project has very efficient and active team members.
Yeah thats true. The team is quite passionate towards their goal and are working sincerely. They could surely make this platform popular if they are able to reach the right people.
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

I understand correctly that the basis of the team is the professionals from Germany? I think they can be trusted

We are based in Austria but the core team works in Germany.
Ohan

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

That's because participating in an investment is strictly regulated by the SEC of USA. Only those who are accredited investors are allowed and not a normal citizen.

Only in the US such laws? Or are there other countries where everything is so strict?
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

So according to the roadmap,the licence will be first issued in Asia then in Europe ,even if the project being German?
Most likely it will be so. Because the laws of different countries they are not the same. That's why the release of the platform will be different in different countries. It is possible that in another camp they do not want to launch the project at all. This should be approached responsibly.
Very good point mate. Most the countries worldwide have different laws in regulations especially in the world of cryptocurrency. And probably in German are more strict, so they have decided to released it in the Asian countries. I just hope that the team of Telluria project will succeed in getting licensed so that they can launched the platform there.

Of course we hope so too, but we are quite confident

I know that the team have many plans to fulfill for this project, one at a time you can achieve it and hopefully more and more people will support this project.
Exactly, little by little the project achieved their goals. The project community is getting biggers each day. They are eventually create a massive range of investors in short single of time. I wish they can raise their enough funds to sustain the needs of the project till it finished.

Thanks for the support! We are very confident that we will achieve our goals.
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

whether token sales totals and token holders can be checked in https://etherscan.io
if yes? please give me link to there I am very curious

The status of the token sale you can see on our website https://telluria.at/. You can also see the details on our smart contract. After your completed registration and joining our whitelist you will get the link to our smart contract.

I am trying to find the softcap and hardcap but I can't see any, if by any chance there is some info can you please give me the link?

We don´t have the soft cap, our hard cap is 150.000.000 Tela.

I see, it seems like you are very serious to continue this project no matter what, you said that you are already 95% in progress of the platform, does that mean there has been already an Alpha or a prototype that we can try?
What will happen if you dont reach your hardcap, will you also return the payments of all your investors?
So that means that the project will go ahead no matter waht the result of the ICO?

Yes exactly, we finished about 95 % of work on the engine of our exchange platform and our projekt will start anyway
do you have a beta version of the finished platform? If I understand correctly, you do not care how much money will be raised as a result of sales. Then what are your plans for how to use the received investments in the project?

The ICO will help our project to attract additional funds for a more confident entry into the exchange market.
Funds acquired during the ICO will be distributed as follows:
●50% - international marketing campaign
●35% - business development and the acquisition of necessary licenses
●15% - stabilization reserve
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

The European teams really have great confidence, I hope that Telluria will not fail and will be able to prove itself at a high level

Thank you very much! We work hard to live up the expectations.
Nawield

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

Even so? Possibility to be in prison? That's a serious reason. Now it is clear why almost all ICOs forbid US citizens to participate.
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

More details can be found here:
https://telluria.at/images/telluria-ito-initial-token-offering.pdf
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

What are the «killing features» in your project? What exactly makes ur different?

Telluria is a sophisticated exchange system, where both the high speed and reliability of trading are provided with the technical solutions on the basis of both the intellectual algorithms of balancing and load distribution. Safety of your data and assets is ensured by the built-in algorithms of protection and multifactor authorization. Fast input and output of assets. Straightforward and user-friendly interface. Low commission for transactions.
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

What do you do to prevent prices from falling?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price. The redeemed tokens will be burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token. This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

So according to the roadmap,the licence will be first issued in Asia then in Europe ,even if the project being German?

Crytocurrency exchange build to be work globally and everywhere, So it does matter in which country the team belongs, however, because TELLURIA  is going to offer trading crypto with fiat, having licence form those different area is necessary. The period between getting licence in Asia and Europe is only month.

Yea I totally understand and agree with you and your statement on this post of mine.
Thank you for helping me out.
telluria

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

this is a good project for all participate and investor. The investor has the opportunity to earn good profit by investing in this project. everyone join and invest this project and gets rewards

How much profit could I earn on this platform?

It depends on your trading activity and your participation in the referral program.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: