Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

Telluria exchange will be yet another great exchange lunch in European region which will compete favourably with it Asian counterparts.

Good to hear there are still upcoming good improvements and developments, I thought the staff and admin here are not that quite active.
Everything changes. The team becomes more active and responsive to all our questions. If something interessuet us then you can ask questions and always you will get answers to them.

Being active and responsive team would a plus factor for putting the project into progress. The work of the team is one of the contributing factors for the good result also of this project.
The good sympathetic team always very positively influences development and promoting of the project among audience of cryptocommunity. For example, if the person has asked an interesting question, the team has answered him in detail at once, having mentioned all trifles, asking a question it became very pleasant when obtaining such answer and he has followed the project and perhaps has even got tokens for storage in support of developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

The product is almost ready. Will it be launched immediately or will beta testing be carried out first?
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

The product is almost ready. Will it be launched immediately or will beta testing be carried out first?

If a beta test is performed for the time being then we will report this option when it appears.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Telluria exchange will be yet another great exchange lunch in European region which will compete favourably with it Asian counterparts.
well all hands crossed here let's see how they do it and am actually expecting some kind of beta or test version here soon let's get firsthand fell of the system and it's UIs

Many of us are now so curious to see and explore this beta test because this is somewhat a measurement of how good is their platform. Providing also beta can give much impact to the development of the project so this is a good decision to the dev and the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

If a beta test is performed for the time being then we will report this option when it appears.

This is quite interesting to wait for because many are now definitely excited about the outcome of the platform. Also, dev is always actively give us the latest update of the project and those who are waiting for the beta can be a guaranteed that it will really worth to wait.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

We really hope can testing beta version of Telluria as volunteer for find out errors or bugs. Expected it will release soon.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

Good to hear there are still upcoming good improvements and developments, I thought the staff and admin here are not that quite active.
Everything changes. The team becomes more active and responsive to all our questions. If something interessuet us then you can ask questions and always you will get answers to them.
Its good know that they will be more active now, I hope the activeness will continue to assure the achievements and developments.
Yes, this will help their project to gain more investors and gain more popularity which given by the team to be active. Being active will bare a fruit in the future and that is success.

While activity plays a small role it is one hundred percent better than being just inactive and/or utterly unresponsive about the project and the ICO
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Its good know that they will be more active now, I hope the activeness will continue to assure the achievements and developments.
Yes, this will help their project to gain more investors and gain more popularity which given by the team to be active. Being active will bare a fruit in the future and that is success.

While activity plays a small role it is one hundred percent better than being just inactive and/or utterly unresponsive about the project and the ICO

Well, you have a point, not only the activeness of the team is the basis for a project to achieve success, its their sincerity and dedications to fulfill all their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

What exanges do you plan to list your coin in?

i am also interested to know what exchanges they are planning to be listed. Hoping they will be listed in some good exchanges but with low listing fees.

Let's wait and see what will be the plans of the team and their priorities now will surely improve the project status. Soon we will hear to them some good news.
If they are choosing the popular exchanges that can bring more privilege for the project where more attention of the investors will be easily focused and we can have more chance to gain better traffic.

Famous exchangers offer massive amount of users, it will be good for the project to join famous platforms to expose the beauty of this project.
Yeah. The devlopers have to choose one of the famous exchange to listed TELLURIA beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project and also helps to get more and more investeros for project.

Thank you. We will consider your advice. But we will list our token first on our own exchange. Because our trading platform is our priority goal. And we are sure that soon the value of TELA-token will rise thanks increasing the popularity of the platform after its launching
I think this is absolutely the right strategy. I'm sure everything will go according to plan and soon the price of tokens will necessarily rise up. Developers are real professionals in their field.

Thank you! We are happy to get your appreciation
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

We highly appreciate your confidence!
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

What exanges do you plan to list your coin in?

i am also interested to know what exchanges they are planning to be listed. Hoping they will be listed in some good exchanges but with low listing fees.

Let's wait and see what will be the plans of the team and their priorities now will surely improve the project status. Soon we will hear to them some good news.
If they are choosing the popular exchanges that can bring more privilege for the project where more attention of the investors will be easily focused and we can have more chance to gain better traffic.

Famous exchangers offer massive amount of users, it will be good for the project to join famous platforms to expose the beauty of this project.
Yeah. The devlopers have to choose one of the famous exchange to listed TELLURIA beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project and also helps to get more and more investeros for project.

Thank you. We will consider your advice. But we will list our token first on our own exchange. Because our trading platform is our priority goal. And we are sure that soon the value of TELA-token will rise thanks increasing the popularity of the platform after its launching
I think this is absolutely the right strategy. I'm sure everything will go according to plan and soon the price of tokens will necessarily rise up. Developers are real professionals in their field.
The strategy of developers this their personal record and their realization lays down on their own shoulders. And only the structure and work of the project very few people want to go deep is interesting to users and it isn't necessary at all if to understand.

We think the most users, who are going to invest their money, are ready to invest their time, too, to go deep in the structure and work of the project
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

What do you do to prevent prices from falling?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price. The redeemed tokens will be burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token. This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

I do not now if I understand it correctly:  you say you do not have softcap?  So what will be your decision, if you do not reach the hardcap? Are you going to stop the project and refund the contributers?

Softcap is often set for ICO as their goal in order to for them to determine if they are going to continue their project or not whilst the hardcap is set just to make sure that there are only limited of token or coin that will be circulated in the market.

Exactly, No softcap means no refund because they will work on project no matter how much money they collected during ICO stage and I think Telluria Exchange will be ready in June according to roadmap, so they already made the product.
So then, they will make the project working with sufficient funds, I think it will only make it sluggish due to limited funds. Hopefully it does not happen like that.
They will be expected to come with better fund allocations for all the areas and follow all the plans as per the road map but they should prioritize handling the teams better.
I hope that is the case, then it means that they are prepared in such occasions , But I do hope that they would gain sufficient funds smoothly. 

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token, but our priority goal is the trading platform. It will definitely start in June
Good to know that you guys have prioritised your work. I hope necessary funds are also kept for advertising and stuff. Hope it starts soon!

Thank you! We are ready to start soon our platform and hope for your further support
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

The project solves oen many problems , and I would like to believe that I understand this not only I but also those who plan their investments.

Thanks a lot for your kind words!
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange

sorry but I can not catch you.  If you already have enough funds to develope and start your project, why do you need an ICO?  This is also interesting that you do not have softcap, so that everything whay you raise in funds, you do not need to give it back ... for me this is a red flag.

We are interested in the ICO because it´s one more good opportunity to raise the funds. Besides, it´s a good supportive feature for our future users. We will provide very good discounts for the holders of our token
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange

sorry but I can not catch you.  If you already have enough funds to develope and start your project, why do you need an ICO?  This is also interesting that you do not have softcap, so that everything whay you raise in funds, you do not need to give it back ... for me this is a red flag.

it seems they have another way to make their project more developed in the future. I'm very interested with this project.

Thank you for your appreciation
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

hello sir. can you explain to me, why everyone should invest in TELA token and whether so far there has been cooperation between developer/investor coin for trading in the marketplace telluria later

It just like other ICOs project, you participate in their token sale during ICO hoping that price will go high after period of time, So you can sell it and make profit. Right now in market, there is only two exchange that allow people to trade their crypto with real USD dollar and most of them allow only specific countries, if make it that possible for other people, lots of people will use their exchange instead of usual exchanges that use Tether.

Thank you for such a good explanation))
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

We are interested in the ICO because it´s one more good opportunity to raise the funds. Besides, it´s a good supportive feature for our future users. We will provide very good discounts for the holders of our token
That make sense, it's a good opportunity to build a community of supporters of this project but I thought since there is no softcap, that hardcap will be lesser.
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

well all hands crossed here let's see how they do it and am actually expecting some kind of beta or test version here soon let's get firsthand fell of the system and it's UIs

Thanks a lot for your support! We are going to launch the test version next week
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

Well, I was also one of those that greatly believes in that potential of the Telluria project to become one of the great project here in the crypro currency community. Anothher exchange that will bring a huge impact for the community that a lot more people will put their trust on. I hope the team will keep on giving us updates and have a good communications for further queries regarding the Telluria project.

Thank you very much! We do our best to satisfy your expectations.
telluria

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

Agreed, I'm really happy to see if they were giving away their tokens or they released and launched the beta test version of the platform.

Next week you can test our beta-version
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: