Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

This is great work of this campaign. Security is one of the most important aspect of crypto that should be considered.
Thank you, we try to do everything in our power to improve the project!
Just a suggestion, you can just quote all their humble opinion about your project in one reply rather than posting each of your response to them one by one, it helps the forum better and less spam! And this is an example:
This is great work of this campaign. Security is one of the most important aspect of crypto that should be considered.
Thank you, we try to do everything in our power to improve the project!

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.

We have a very serious and balanced team of professionals who perform their tasks at the highest level!
May you confirm this statement somehow in practice? Any person can tell that he is competent and will try to gain the confidence, however not so much as it would be desirable really qualitative experts.
We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.
This can keep the forum looks clean without spamming!  Grin

I'm sorry if someone think it's looking like spam but I just try to answer everyone personally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

As I remember, team told us that they will present their exchange on 25th of June. Today is 30th of June. Is there any announcement about exchange launch?
Seems like bounty is ending soon and maybe things are likely to pickup later so let wait to hear what team respond to soon because it seems is been quite for some time now

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Last time I checked on the project there were some legal regulations which were pending at that time, therefore I am asking that ,are the issues settled?

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

As I remember, team told us that they will present their exchange on 25th of June. Today is 30th of June. Is there any announcement about exchange launch?
Yes, just wait and see in the future. And keep promoting this project until the end of your life so you can expect more updates incoming in short.

I agree, so all of us should be patient in waiting because we all know the team is working hard for this project, Its not that too easy to handle this kind of project. So let us just wait, I know they will give update after all they checked tge status of the project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

Yes, just wait and see in the future. And keep promoting this project until the end of your life so you can expect more updates incoming in short.

We are very sorry for delays but our developement team can't finish in the announced time, but we are working on the project and it will be launched as soon as possible.
Oh good, i think the team is not only keep active like that but also do hard working for follow the target which Telluria set before.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

We are very sorry for delays but our developement team can't finish in the announced time, but we are working on the project and it will be launched as soon as possible.

Understand from that the exchange was under developing and wasn't ready? you should at least update you roadmap and make a tweet mentioning that will be a delay !
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.

competition is good for the development. develope team will work harder to be first with their product. plus according their words 95% is ready.
Yes, in my opinion, more competition will make group have good condition for make improve and can serving users using Telluria more better.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.

For somehow I know teluria platform will be recognized on the internet soon as they will introduce new innovations and features for blockchain users. Expecting this one will in the future.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.
Which ones are next priorities of Telluria team after the end day of ICO?
Can you give me a little hint about your next plan, telluria?
They might need to spend more days to prepare for the next plan of the project. It would be interesting if its remain mysterious.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

I think after ico is lunching of Telluria exchange since its already 90% ready but the exact date of lunch is yet to be known, this is will be really interesting watch and am curious about which tokens will be trading on Tell exchange first and lots more.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

I think after ico is lunching of Telluria exchange since its already 90% ready but the exact date of lunch is yet to be known, this is will be really interesting watch and am curious about which tokens will be trading on Tell exchange first and lots more.

I pretty confused right now, because I visited there site yesterday and the ICO sale is still ongoing? So how can they distribute the tokens and work with different exchanges if the ICO sale is not yet finished?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

Yes, I would be thinking if they would have a kind of rewards to show us their happiness to celebrate their own exchange after the ICO.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

when does the Exchange start? when can I buy and sell eth and btc?
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.

competition is good for the development. develope team will work harder to be first with their product. plus according their words 95% is ready.
Well competition is absolutely necessary for development, without it developers would hardly prove themselves. Lets hope that everything would get ready soon.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Well competition is absolutely necessary for development, without it developers would hardly prove themselves. Lets hope that everything would get ready soon.
Competitions and competitors is just a part of the crypto currency community. Well that is only natural that the Telluria is having encounter this kind of circumstances here in the crypto currency community. It will only proove and test on how far this project would reach and on the other side, it is a good thing for the Telluria because it will let the team to keep going here and make more innovations.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

I pretty confused right now, because I visited there site yesterday and the ICO sale is still ongoing? So how can they distribute the tokens and work with different exchanges if the ICO sale is not yet finished?

i don't get you, but i do know that token distributions normally occurs after ico sale which is practice in some other project as well
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
I have read before that aside from their own exchange, the team plans to engaged with other big exchange. And I guess, that's what they are working it now sinced this will also help for Telluria project to be acknowledged by the people of crypto most importantly by the investors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

For somehow I know teluria platform will be recognized on the internet soon as they will introduce new innovations and features for blockchain users. Expecting this one will in the future.

I am amazed with their project which gives new features and new opportunity for the people. Telluria will gain a massive support if they will be able to accomplished their goals.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: