Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

I would like to see a report on the work done. What did you do at this stage of your work? Where is the result obtained?
as the developers said, they are now preparing to launch their platform, which will begin to work actively. And in the future they will probably start working with other exchanges.
Yes, they are working very hard to accomplish the right and perfect platform. The team exerted extra effort to make thjs project one of a kind will able to gain more investors. The exchange will increase the funds for the project. Many will convince to fund the project if they sees sincerity and perseverance in each project team members.
Really? I think the most advantages of Telluria at now it they update to us information about the team working frequently - it is so good for gain reputation. So i hope the listing exchange will be soon.
Well, the listing in other exchange will be coming soon as what the team said before. But as of now, the team are much busy in preparation of their launching and the distribution of bounty rewards in which a lot of supporters are waiting for this. Hopefully, the team will succeed in putting this token in a big exchange that is trusted by many people of crypto.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
Well, I think that if a person is busy and he does not when to read something from the site, but wants to quickly read from the main page, then you need to do it for such people.
for this, the developers and place information about the project so that such people can immediately get acquainted with the project and its ideas. But unfortunately not all the necessary information is on the first page.
Yes, that's it, I'm talking about this and I say I think it's not right to do so to place all the basic information on the site, and not on the first page.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
Well, I think that if a person is busy and he does not when to read something from the site, but wants to quickly read from the main page, then you need to do it for such people.
for this, the developers and place information about the project so that such people can immediately get acquainted with the project and its ideas. But unfortunately not all the necessary information is on the first page.
Yes, that's it, I'm talking about this and I say I think it's not right to do so to place all the basic information on the site, and not on the first page.
If you want to invest, then better do a research from all websites it has like facebook or bitcointalk or even twitter. If all the information needed was all there .Then decide whether you'd like to invest or not. Not all infos are easily intact on 1 page or website, there are many people assigned to the marketing.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

If you want to invest, then better do a research from all websites it has like facebook or bitcointalk or even twitter. If all the information needed was all there .Then decide whether you'd like to invest or not. Not all infos are easily intact on 1 page or website, there are many people assigned to the marketing.
this too is true. Any user who is interested in the project and wants to invest in it will find all the necessary information about the project on all available resources and social networks.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Yeah you are right and this all happened with help of this hardworking team. You can check this ann thread for know the activity of team and also how easily they give solutions of all queries.The daily give all updates related to project and if you need latest updates early then you can join the official Telegram group of TELLURIA.
honba

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

Hello! I suppose it's a very nice project!
Advisable activity, engaging results!
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

I think that the team is currently unavailable or less active especially on this platform and community.
My prediction was totally right as this project is still not much active here.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Yeah you are right and this all happened with help of this hardworking team. You can check this ann thread for know the activity of team and also how easily they give solutions of all queries.The daily give all updates related to project and if you need latest updates early then you can join the official Telegram group of TELLURIA.

That's right, there are many ways to make communication with the dev and the team. Which is commonly the telegram wherein they quickly respond about our concerns about the platform. Moreover, Telluria seeems to be getting more popular as the days gone by so, hoping they could get more investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

I think that the team is currently unavailable or less active especially on this platform and community.

We can't expect more about the activeness of the team in here because they are I think more active in telegram group. Here in this thread, we can only see major announcement and also people that wanted to see the latest development of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

Do you want to see artificial activity? For what? On me so the team has to provide really topical and important news on the project, in any way differently.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

They are already done with their ico and maybe they make announcements soon on how much tokens are sold and whats next in their agenda to progress to next level

Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

The Telluriya team has brought together in itself professionals in the area! The referral program is attractive, remuneration of 20% for each new user the generous offer!
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

The team well carries out the duties and really helps to promote to the project, is constant it developing and adding something new. Anyway because of it the community also supports the project seeing return from team.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

The Telluriya team has brought together in itself professionals in the area! The referral program is attractive, remuneration of 20% for each new user the generous offer!

Does that means 20% you will get if you refer some friends of yours? How come they can generate profit on that? The project is on the starting phase and already giving out this kind of percentage to the people, I'm expecting they will change their decision about this.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

Hello. When will the tokens be transferred to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Do you plan to place your tokens on the exchanges?
Thanks !!!

They will be listed at their own exchange which is TELLURIA, for bounty, they said after ICO and as most ICOs distribution could take month or less. you better ask them direclty on telegram to get quick answer from manager.

If they have their own exchange to put down their token tokens, will it make the price go up or it will go down?

The project itself is an exchange, So it's normal to be listed first on TELLURIA. And yes they can manipulate the price if they want, however it will obvious if they do that and also they can't risk their reputation while they are trying to gain users since it's new exchange.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:54 AM

At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.
I hope thats how sinple it is to increase the value of every tokens, but its a complicated reality in the crypto market bud and everthing is unpredictable out there.
And that is why people should understand that there is a risk because its unpredictable if you could gain or lose if others won't see it reliable.

This will make the price drop because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a bad decline.
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

As you can see above we prepearing for final launch. At first TELA will be traded at our exchange and later we will consider the possibility of trading on other exchanges.

Looking forward to launching the exchanger and congratulations on the end of the sale of the tokens. I would like to know how much everything was sold coins.
I hope they hit softcap because there was no information regarding token sale or amount sold out during ico on their site maybe hopefully they will give a summary on that later after compiling things

Information was available on the site, more than 10 million tokens were purchased. The last price of the token was 0.000353482 ETH per 1 TELA.
telluria

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Hello ! when is the launch of exchange? Roadmap says in June ! What does the team say today? When will it be so far .thank you
Telluria management seems negotiating with the exchanges however it would be more beneficial if popular exchanges are choosen that brings more convenience and great attention of new people.

Same here. I'm just hoping that they can be able to put this coin in a good exchange so that it can be more convincing and attractive. And also, more people will likely and decide to earned this coin because they knew it have a better chance to gain profits ahead.

Well, sadly I just heard scam ICO projecst from germany in the last few weeks. I hope this will be not like that and they are going to get listed in a medium size exchange...

Telluria is a honest team. You can trust us. In a few days we will launch our own exchange platform and put TELA tokens for trade on it.
telluria

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Until the end of ICO, one day remains and what are the results for today? Have you achieved the results?

We hope for the best result but content with what we have now. In any case, we will consistently implement what is planned in our roadmap.

Is there another round for the ICO admin? There are quires about the delay launch of the exchanges? Any comment about that one?

ICO completly finished. Our development team working and project will start in a few days. We are sorry for delay. We are doing the latest tests before launching.
telluria

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

I would like to see a report on the work done. What did you do at this stage of your work? Where is the result obtained?

Soon you will see the results of our work. Our developers worked hard and now do the finishing touches, that everything would work without any errors.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: