Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

I have seriously about Telluria will using Google Virtual Machine for prevent Ddos and hacking attack. Very expensive fees when using google console. It will provide users feeling safety their asset.
Telluria teams have highly engaged and started working on all the safety features to safeguard all their investors with high priority to ensure they not get hacked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

What do you do to prevent prices from falling?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price. The redeemed tokens will be burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token. This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

I do not now if I understand it correctly:  you say you do not have softcap?  So what will be your decision, if you do not reach the hardcap? Are you going to stop the project and refund the contributers?

We have no soft cap. This ICO will help our project to attract additional funds for a more confident entry into the exchange market. In any case our project is 95% completed and will start anyway.

Are you just making this ICO to raise funds for the rest of 5% ?  Was ist not possible to get these funds from another platform like Kickstart?  Are you interested to get this token in medium size exchanges listed?

No, this ICO round always starts with every new project. Our project will start anyway, that's why we do not have a softcap.
Of course we are interested in that. However, we would like to continue to be listed in the upper seats
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price. The redeemed tokens will be burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token. This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

I do not now if I understand it correctly:  you say you do not have softcap?  So what will be your decision, if you do not reach the hardcap? Are you going to stop the project and refund the contributers?

We have no soft cap. This ICO will help our project to attract additional funds for a more confident entry into the exchange market. In any case our project is 95% completed and will start anyway.

Are you just making this ICO to raise funds for the rest of 5% ?  Was ist not possible to get these funds from another platform like Kickstart?  Are you interested to get this token in medium size exchanges listed?

No, this ICO round always starts with every new project. Our project will start anyway, that's why we do not have a softcap.
Of course we are interested in that. However, we would like to continue to be listed in the upper seats
if you don't have softcap , how about token TELLA if unsold ? are you will be burn it ?
or you will give deviden for investor dev ?
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I have seriously about Telluria will using Google Virtual Machine for prevent Ddos and hacking attack. Very expensive fees when using google console. It will provide users feeling safety their asset.
Telluria teams have highly engaged and started working on all the safety features to safeguard all their investors with high priority to ensure they not get hacked.

That´s right! All Telluria servers function in a controlled and isolated Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) state. A continuous audit of the system is done, which allows for the actions of scammers to be instantaneously discovered and thwarted. The security of personal user data is ensured through the use of modern encryption technology.
Together with this, 98% of all assets within the bounds of the platform all stored on internal system cold storage wallets. Current transactions use a limited amount of assets, which is determined in accordance with estimated daily trade demand.
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

if you don't have softcap , how about token TELLA if unsold ? are you will be burn it ?
or you will give deviden for investor dev ?

All unsold tokens will be burnt
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Softcap is often set for ICO as their goal in order to for them to determine if they are going to continue their project or not whilst the hardcap is set just to make sure that there are only limited of token or coin that will be circulated in the market.

Exactly, No softcap means no refund because they will work on project no matter how much money they collected during ICO stage and I think Telluria Exchange will be ready in June according to roadmap, so they already made the product.
So then, they will make the project working with sufficient funds, I think it will only make it sluggish due to limited funds. Hopefully it does not happen like that.
They will be expected to come with better fund allocations for all the areas and follow all the plans as per the road map but they should prioritize handling the teams better.

We are ongoing working on improvement of our project. It doesn´t matter how much tokens we will sell, our platform will start in June, because it´s our priority goal
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

What exanges do you plan to list your coin in?

i am also interested to know what exchanges they are planning to be listed. Hoping they will be listed in some good exchanges but with low listing fees.

Let's wait and see what will be the plans of the team and their priorities now will surely improve the project status. Soon we will hear to them some good news.
If they are choosing the popular exchanges that can bring more privilege for the project where more attention of the investors will be easily focused and we can have more chance to gain better traffic.

Famous exchangers offer massive amount of users, it will be good for the project to join famous platforms to expose the beauty of this project.
Yeah. The devlopers have to choose one of the famous exchange to listed TELLURIA beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project and also helps to get more and more investeros for project.

Yes including in the list of famous exchange is so good,  it can help most especially in trusting the project and gaining popularity.  We all know that in a famous exchange many would love to have it. It is a great opportunity to all,  let us just wait and see.
At the same time they can even make some promotions added to it when it is listed so that there will be a better chance for us to gain more potential investors.

For sure we are interested in the popularity of our token, but our priority goal is to create the best trading platform. We are confident that our users will realize the perfect functionality of our own exchange. So that they will understand the advantages of holding TELA-tokens. This will surely lead to the popularity of the token and its listing on the other exchanges
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

What exanges do you plan to list your coin in?

After the ICO we plan to place the TELA token first at our trading platform, then others.
Do you have already a plan on that "other platforms" where the tokens will be place in the future? Are we expecting a community voting about it?

No, we are expecting the community to test our platform after its launching for trading. We are confident that the community will love it because of many features and high security we will provide. Your appreciation will lead to the increasing value of our token. And then we can speak about the listing of TELA on the other famous exchanges
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

hello sir. can you explain to me, why everyone should invest in TELA token and whether so far there has been cooperation between developer/investor coin for trading in the marketplace telluria later
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

Is it true that US citizens cannot participate? Seems I read about it somewhere here

US citizens are not allowed to participate.
Are they only the ones who are not allowed here? Or other people from other country can't join too? Hope you respond as soon as possible admin. Also, what's the main reason why US Citizens can't participate?
I dont understand why some other countries are restricted to participate in the ico. Are there any guidelines that they are following?

It is because if you accept American customers, you accept American jurisdiction over your entire organization, which means that if you fail to follow their regulations you have the possibility to be in prison. This is why some ICOs doesn't accept US citizen due to this rule that they are implementing.

Ohh thanks for this explanation bud, now it somehow help me understand more what's the purpose of the project. But, can't they do something to allow maybe small numbers of American customers?
I don't think so, it not depend on you at somewhere for support this project, but if at US, you have a lot of problem with law, who know at some day, FBI will closing your services and catch all your team because they think your services is illegal.
In that case, if you the inhabitant of US also wish to get the tokens forbidden for you, it is the simplest to pay some symbolical sum to the person from other country who could provide you the documents for KYC passing.

Except what you described is more or less known as money laundering as is illegal in most parts of the world and will get you and that person in jail

Yes, in this case the laws of not only the US, but also of other countries will be violated, and the mentioned prison can become quite real

Only US-citizens are not allowed to participate in the ICO. All other users can participate
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

hello sir. can you explain to me, why everyone should invest in TELA token and whether so far there has been cooperation between developer/investor coin for trading in the marketplace telluria later

Telluria offers its users one of the most favorable conditions in the market. Commissions from trade operations executed by users (market makers and market takers) comprises only 0.15%. Aside from this, impressive discounts are provided to TELA token holders, which will significantly decrease commissions, which will positively reflect on profit volumes.
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

Good thing to know that the platform is almost finished and no soft cap required. The purposed of having an ICO is make a better chance to be listed in a good and reliable exchange. I hope that the team behind the Telluria project will succeed on this doings so that they can launched the platform soon sinced the project are ready for implementation.

You are absolutely right. Thank you for your confidence!
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Yes, i have same doubt like you, maybe i have misunderstood at your comment and the explain of representation?

It is always good that they need some good advertisement thru the help of the social media site to be able to attract more supporters to invest in, But youtube promotions have also big impact for promoting their business.
Yes that is really true. If the Telluria project really wants to gain more popularity then using the different social media sites for promotions of the team will make to boost its name here in the community. It would be much glad fpr us if this project will make up its goal and reach further achievements. So good luck Telluria and keep striving.

About social media. I just want to know. Are you not going to make a social media bounty program?

Here is the link to our bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Seems the concept of this exchange platform quite impressive. The roadmap and the team member also quite good hopefully which help the project makes success. Doesn't see the soft-Cap and hard-cap of ICO. Can you tell me about that??

If I rightly understand, they don´t have the soft cap, but hard cap is 150.000.000 Tela.

You understand absolutely right. We don´t have the soft cap, because we will start our exchange in any case.
telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

so most of the work within the project will lean on smart contract thats why it is quite important it to be secure...is it audited?

All Telluria servers function in a controlled and isolated Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) state. A continuous audit of the system is done, which allows for the actions of scammers to be instantaneously discovered and thwarted. The security of personal user data is ensured through the use of modern encryption technology.
Together with this, 98% of all assets within the bounds of the platform all stored on internal system cold storage wallets. Current transactions use a limited amount of assets, which is determined in accordance with estimated daily trade demand.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

Hi dev , I'am follow up this ANN on another forum , I hope you dont angry I'am do this , but if you want to delete , I can do that , you can check on this link URL https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=24995.0 .
I'am do this because to many member on there , and I hope this is can make a promotion Telluria for many people.

telluria

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Hi dev , I'am follow up this ANN on another forum , I hope you dont angry I'am do this , but if you want to delete , I can do that , you can check on this link URL https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=24995.0 .
I'am do this because to many member on there , and I hope this is can make a promotion Telluria for many people.

Thank you! We will follow the discussion on this forum, too
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

I think that forum is also good for advertisement since it is all about alt coins. Would be a good place to attract more supporters for this exchange.
telluria

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Good thing that the Telluria community is very active, especially the team members of this project. They are really doing the best they could to widely spread the information for the boosting of the Telluria name in the crypto currency community. Well by their own marketing strategy, I hope that more users, supporters and serious interested investors will come across to this project.

Thanks for this positive feedback  Smiley
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: