Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Telluria exchange will be yet another great exchange lunch in European region which will compete favourably with it Asian counterparts.
well all hands crossed here let's see how they do it and am actually expecting some kind of beta or test version here soon let's get firsthand fell of the system and it's UIs

Many of us are now so curious to see and explore this beta test because this is somewhat a measurement of how good is their platform. Providing also beta can give much impact to the development of the project so this is a good decision to the dev and the team.

You are right, that´s why you can test our beta-version next week to give us your feedback.

Well, that is quite an interesting thing to know that the beta will be soon available by next week. And I think not only me who are curious to take the test but also those potential investors.

I am sure a lot of members can't wait to test the beta stage of this project. I am hoping that all will be running smoothly and only minor bugs will occur. Hoping more investors will join this project soon.

Yes I agree with you,  the members can't wait to test the beta stage because of curiosity.  I am confident that many will try to test the beta stage one of those are the investors and potential investors who are searching what project is good to invest with. I hope everything will be fine during the testing of beta stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

What do you do to prevent prices from falling?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price. The redeemed tokens will be burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token. This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

I do not now if I understand it correctly:  you say you do not have softcap?  So what will be your decision, if you do not reach the hardcap? Are you going to stop the project and refund the contributers?

Softcap is often set for ICO as their goal in order to for them to determine if they are going to continue their project or not whilst the hardcap is set just to make sure that there are only limited of token or coin that will be circulated in the market.

Exactly, No softcap means no refund because they will work on project no matter how much money they collected during ICO stage and I think Telluria Exchange will be ready in June according to roadmap, so they already made the product.
So then, they will make the project working with sufficient funds, I think it will only make it sluggish due to limited funds. Hopefully it does not happen like that.
They will be expected to come with better fund allocations for all the areas and follow all the plans as per the road map but they should prioritize handling the teams better.
I hope that is the case, then it means that they are prepared in such occasions , But I do hope that they would gain sufficient funds smoothly. 

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token, but our priority goal is the trading platform. It will definitely start in June
Good to know that you guys have prioritised your work. I hope necessary funds are also kept for advertising and stuff. Hope it starts soon!

Thank you! We are ready to start soon our platform and hope for your further support
do you already have some planned launch date for the platform? How prepared is the team for the launch and possible attendant force majeure?

Next week we will release beta-version of the platform. Then you can make sure that our trading exchange is working without bugs and errors
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Well done, I noticed that the developers covered all activities and I think that they will be able to achieve a lot.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

The Telluria project team is very active here in their Ann Thread. They keep on answering the users, supporters, and especially their investors queries and questions regarding this project. Glad to know that as days goes by, the engagement of lots of people here in the Telluria project is keep on going. I hope this project will succeed and become one of the project that really benefited the community.

It is because they want their clients to be always keep up to date with the platform. As we can see, they already set a plan for their beta which I think will be launched by next week and so, this will be quite an interesting to wait for.
Yes, Iam also quite interesting. I will wait for this update. The plan of beta was very idealistic. I  can see a huge range of supporters that participated the project. Will be extremely excited about the launch soon. Hope everything will fall according to their plans.

Are they still stuck with the 95% completion even after the beta or is it just that they are too damn lazy to update the title and it's completed
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

The Telluria project team is very active here in their Ann Thread. They keep on answering the users, supporters, and especially their investors queries and questions regarding this project. Glad to know that as days goes by, the engagement of lots of people here in the Telluria project is keep on going. I hope this project will succeed and become one of the project that really benefited the community.

It is because they want their clients to be always keep up to date with the platform. As we can see, they already set a plan for their beta which I think will be launched by next week and so, this will be quite an interesting to wait for.
Yes, Iam also quite interesting. I will wait for this update. The plan of beta was very idealistic. I  can see a huge range of supporters that participated the project. Will be extremely excited about the launch soon. Hope everything will fall according to their plans.

Are they still stuck with the 95% completion even after the beta or is it just that they are too damn lazy to update the title and it's completed

I´ve just asked our devs. They mean we are ready for 97,78567% Wink
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange

sorry but I can not catch you.  If you already have enough funds to develope and start your project, why do you need an ICO?  This is also interesting that you do not have softcap, so that everything whay you raise in funds, you do not need to give it back ... for me this is a red flag.

We are interested in the ICO because it´s one more good opportunity to raise the funds. Besides, it´s a good supportive feature for our future users. We will provide very good discounts for the holders of our token
That make sense, it's a good opportunity to build a community of supporters of this project but I thought since there is no softcap, that hardcap will be lesser.

Because it´s not necessary for us to reach the definite sum, we could afford it to set the ambitious hardcap)))
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Project team has enough funds to start the project. Since their funding is not problem, I think Ico should be given here now, they will increase their funding. The project team has to be attractive with the advantage of investors.

Our ICO is going now. This month we will start the trading platform too
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Project team has enough funds to start the project. Since their funding is not problem, I think Ico should be given here now, they will increase their funding. The project team has to be attractive with the advantage of investors.
A right approach in a dignified and highly polite manner can bring us a positive sign from the investors and the visual presentations adds value to easily convey about our project.

That´s exactly right and we try to provide it everything for our users and potential investors
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

Tell me, does the basic sale of tokens end in 1 day? in the end, you collected a little less than 2 thousand eth? What  soft did you have?
They may have private investors and potential investors as a back up plan where they implement the plan to bring a great success without giving up in reaching the goals.

sorry, but I do not know if information about private investors will be announced? I think everyone would be interested to know what is happening with the project

We regularly give update to our project. You can find all necessary information here or on our official website https://telluria.at/ or in our telegram chat:  http://t.me/telluria_exchange/
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

Yeah you are right. The team is working very good and replied to your all queries to this ANN thread. This much activity of developrs helps to attract more and more people. I hope the team will acheive it's all goal.

We appreciate your support
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange

sorry but I can not catch you.  If you already have enough funds to develope and start your project, why do you need an ICO?  This is also interesting that you do not have softcap, so that everything whay you raise in funds, you do not need to give it back ... for me this is a red flag.

We are interested in the ICO because it´s one more good opportunity to raise the funds. Besides, it´s a good supportive feature for our future users. We will provide very good discounts for the holders of our token
Yes, and i have appreciate about your active and kindly when give us a lot of usefull information beside update new progress at Telluria project. Well, how many days more we will using our platform? I guessing soon, but not know exactly time.

Next week you can test our beta-version and very soon we launch the official version of Telluria marketplace
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

if Marketplace telluria works, whether I can deposit real money like USD / EUR or maybe especially for currencies in Asian countries to buy another coin in the marketplace
No, marketplace telluria got where you can buy & sell I'm their exchangers.& exchanging token to usd/eth will help you.not real money will not work

First time after the launch of our platform you cannot deposit real money like USD/EUR, but in the future we are going to obtain PSP and E-Money licenses. Then we will provide you this opportunity
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Telluria exchange will be yet another great exchange lunch in European region which will compete favourably with it Asian counterparts.

Good to hear there are still upcoming good improvements and developments, I thought the staff and admin here are not that quite active.

Thank you! We try to answer all the questions to make our project more understandable and transparent for every user

The team is really active answering every inquiries or questions addressed to the project. Keep up the good work, guys. Hoping this will continue until you reach the ladder of success.

Thank you for these kind words, we will keep the bar high
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

If every one start focusing and working with the plan then we have a way to go for easily to understand the client requirement and satisfy through a leading change with the Telluria aspirations.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

if Marketplace telluria works, whether I can deposit real money like USD / EUR or maybe especially for currencies in Asian countries to buy another coin in the marketplace
No, marketplace telluria got where you can buy & sell I'm their exchangers.& exchanging token to usd/eth will help you.not real money will not work

First time after the launch of our platform you cannot deposit real money like USD/EUR, but in the future we are going to obtain PSP and E-Money licenses. Then we will provide you this opportunity
yes dev this is a very satisfactory answer for me,
I hope there will be a deposit menu for USD / EUR money as in forex brokers. this will make it easier for someone to transact in the market teller
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

am more interested in the discount is mostly a good way to make profit in the long run and am sure Telluria has a good marketing strategy so am rooting on this to get well funded for kick-starting the exchange platform

Thank you for your trust and support
telluria

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

Well done, I noticed that the developers covered all activities and I think that they will be able to achieve a lot.
Do you mean that the developers are actively doing the project's development? If that, you're right, this can really result to the project achieving a lot of successful outcome in the future.

Our team working all day long to make this project succesful it is our main project and we will do our best
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

TELLURIA has the lowest commission on the auction - the interest rate of the commission for the transaction is only 0.15%!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

Do you mean that the developers are actively doing the project's development? If that, you're right, this can really result to the project achieving a lot of successful outcome in the future.

Our team working all day long to make this project succesful it is our main project and we will do our best
It's a good thing that all members of the team are giving their whole  time to this project.
BlockChainBulls

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

Looks good, I will be watching this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: