Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.

We really don't know what will happen because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and this is why it is hard to make speculations. We will only it when the time will come after all things will be finished and we get some guarantee because their team were doing the best they could to make their token increased its value.

We try to do our best for you to believe.. And we have real possiblity to be one of the best platform at the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baoacae

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

Hey, fellows.
Looking forward for more updates!
Aware approach,  good website!
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Telluria has thier own trading platform bud and thats what this thread is all about, telluria coins will increase its valie someday since they have created a good roadmap for this project.

Nowadays, more projects are created and when it comes to a trading platform, they exclusively make their token only available at their own exchange. And I think this maybe effective especially about the value of their token.

Our token raised in price becasue of our politics. It is raised by 1% each day until the ICO ends!
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

We can really see that the Telluria project is very progressive in its actions and performance to make this project reach further achievements. And now, seems like they don't have any problems regarding for funding even if they will not be able to reach its hard cap. It really proves that the team working behind the Telluria is experienced and can make to keep this project on its fight in this community of crypto.

They have a great team which consist of some experience programmers if I stated it correctly and this is why they keep making more progress. And their reputation seems to be also fine which is a sign of a goo project. Moreover. they already have 95% ready product as stated in the subject so, hopefully it will be in 100% so that people will be more curious about the progress of the platform.

Even if they can't achieved the 100%, still the project are eligible to become a good source of investments and be one of the top competitors now in crypto market. And that 95% ready product is enough reason why the project needs to be acknowledged by all crypto investors and make this a good one and profitable kind.
Im just not sure how will they be a better sites between thier competitors. Do they have some additional features that stands out from the other?

Yes we have power and arsenal to make everything better then others! Also we have good marketing model to make our exchange platform on of the best at the crypto currencies exchange market.

Well, most people now are just not contented with the good words came from the developers, investors now would really appreciate much if more actions and more good outcomes will present soon. So we're expecting more announcements very soon.
Well in that case the team cant do something on that. The project team can't please everyone in the community maybe some won't like the updates and some information release but there are still wjo believe and trust the teams. The admins of this project is more active than other projects around the market. Let's just wait for next updates hope some will wait until team can release their new project progress.
Telluria team is actively communication in their official platform with the participants and immediately bringing solutions for all the queries of the investors without any delay.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

The project of the exchange looks promising, but I really see a problem in the user's convenience in purchasing the tokens. In fact, tokens will only provide to owners a 50% discount on future trades, which really would benefit only big traders.
pvtuan34897

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

In the best case scenario big traders can make a 2X of their investment IF they will trade big volumes on your exchange. Any other increases in price of the tokens would only be unmotivated ones, pure speculative for people ignoring what the tokens are useful for, debased from their underlying reality.
AngeloSp

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Looking for something above interesting here! Impeccably approach, discerning website.  Good luck team!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?
Not a bad thing to be sold the token very early.It will help them to finish the ICO & very early coin will come in the market.but the matter is that does the members give their effort?

For sure we give our effort. We do our best to attract the public attention, that´s why we are activ on the different social-media channels
The only think that is praiseable is the team effort.you people are more active in all the social media than other project.but we want to hear good news very soon
They are providing enough on their media so basically they have a potential to launch just timing and then ico result at the end of the day will determine their success rate
I hope your sentences will become reality with Telluria. Honestly, i have appreciate about the effort of Telluria team when they do a lot working for building trusted at the huge community like now.
Telluria has captured much attention of the investors towards the project and it also has the potential to become a very successful project in the future. They have also build 95% of their product which is a great approach to a successful future. I think they will also get a great community support from here.
I also believe in that fact that this project, which is the Telluria has a great potential as well as a great capabiloties to keep on kicking here in the crypto currency community to prove and attain its goal that can benefit a lots of people supporting, using and investing in the Teluria project. If this project will continuos it positive progress then it will have a brighter future ahead awaiting the Telluria.
The project first of all has a chance to gain a foothold in the sphere of exchanges and to take good positions, but for this purpose developers should work fairly for achievement of these purposes. The competition is very big.

We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us.
Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.

So we might be able to see more "hard" and major updates with a significant progress on the project in the near future in the very least I expect?
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I'd like to ask on how the ico is going on? What is the status are they reach the hard cap or not yet? I see this project is very interesting so that I just asking few question before I invest.

The ICO is still running until 07/02/2018.
You can find latest information on our official website https://telluria.at/ or you can join us on Telegram https://t.me/telluriachat.
I just wanted to know about your domain. May I know why did you choose a local domain instead of tld?

Our company is registrated in Austria, that´s why we chose the local url.

Then shouldn't the title be "austrian" reliability since like german implies that the project is based in Germany and not Austria (which is what your website says)

They're probably using the technicality that the majority of Austria is german speaking so they mean that "german" is the language of the people not the nationality
Most of the people think it is a German project and based in Germany but by knowing its a Austria based one it's a bit new to me. Was their not much funds with the project to buy a TLD domain? Or their is some other reason behind it? As a good domain is always necessary for better marketing and attracting more people towards the project.

For some private reasons we need the Telluria name but all TLD domains was already owned. So it's the only reason why we choose doman .at as the easiest to remember.
Ok. That seems to be a good choice as the name Telluria to be displayed on the website is more important in attracting people. I think your project has a good concept behind it and looks much promising. Your product is also ready which is another reason why you would attract many numbers of investors to the project. I hope good luck for the future of this project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

Can I use my project on mobile devices? Do you make the whole application for this? I would like that the developers try.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Brandi Zen

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

The plan seems quite promising. Riveting website, percipient idea, amazing business.
VVginial

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´thave the soft cap and we don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token to achieve all our goals from the roadmap, but our priority goal now is the trading platform. It will definitely start soon

So, it means those people that will support the project can already be guaranteed that they are supporting a great project because the team already have enough funds to start the exchange? So it also means that the ICO as of these moment are just an additional funds?

Even if developers told us about their enough funds, still it's better to see more actions than only words. So I am still looking forward for them to officially announced listing sites of telluria in different good exchange sites.
The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has vwry big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLRIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.

I am exited to know what is the  result of the ICO sale stage? Did they reach their minimum cap? When will I'm gonna see this project on coinmarketcap or any plans to work with big exchanges?

Currently, the result of the ICO sale stage was 10.008.099 TELA for now, I will hope that the people here was buying more of them just to hitting the goals.

The resulting price of sold tokens will be higher if we don't sell all of 150m. So our investors will get more in hard cold cash after selling it. One depends on another. Also we will buy tokens back and burn it till 150m left. I'ts all written in our WL.
Investors are grabbing more tokens into their basket as they understand Telluria is gaining more good will in the crypto economy, there was more chances for success with Telluria.

Goodwill means close to nothing in the crypto world, most people are here purely for the cash and not for the goodwill or whatever else. Nothing matters /shrug
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Can I use my project on mobile devices? Do you make the whole application for this? I would like that the developers try.
I think that this is a genuine interest and I think that the development team may already be into this type of concept.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I keep observing Telluria for a long time to now, and how much money is raised as of now? Do the team can make it at the first post by weekly report? I really hope everyone can know more exactly about Telluria ICO progress.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

I keep observing Telluria for a long time to now, and how much money is raised as of now? Do the team can make it at the first post by weekly report? I really hope everyone can know more exactly about Telluria ICO progress.
I competely agree with you, as Telluria community manager give us, they have sold out 150m TELA tokens, it is worthy about 10m USD.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

I am also interested in finding out about the project progress. I am new to the thread but find the concept really interesting and it has a lot of potential.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´thave the soft cap and we don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token to achieve all our goals from the roadmap, but our priority goal now is the trading platform. It will definitely start soon

So, it means those people that will support the project can already be guaranteed that they are supporting a great project because the team already have enough funds to start the exchange? So it also means that the ICO as of these moment are just an additional funds?

Even if developers told us about their enough funds, still it's better to see more actions than only words. So I am still looking forward for them to officially announced listing sites of telluria in different good exchange sites.
The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has vwry big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLRIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.

I am exited to know what is the  result of the ICO sale stage? Did they reach their minimum cap? When will I'm gonna see this project on coinmarketcap or any plans to work with big exchanges?

Currently, the result of the ICO sale stage was 10.008.099 TELA for now, I will hope that the people here was buying more of them just to hitting the goals.

The resulting price of sold tokens will be higher if we don't sell all of 150m. So our investors will get more in hard cold cash after selling it. One depends on another. Also we will buy tokens back and burn it till 150m left. I'ts all written in our WL.
Investors are grabbing more tokens into their basket as they understand Telluria is gaining more good will in the crypto economy, there was more chances for success with Telluria.

Goodwill means close to nothing in the crypto world, most people are here purely for the cash and not for the goodwill or whatever else. Nothing matters /shrug
It's true that people are in crypto just for making fast cash but at the same time investors are more likely to invest in this type of projects than others with more uncertainty
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

I'd like to ask on how the ico is going on? What is the status are they reach the hard cap or not yet? I see this project is very interesting so that I just asking few question before I invest.

The ICO is still running until 07/02/2018.
You can find latest information on our official website https://telluria.at/ or you can join us on Telegram https://t.me/telluriachat.
I just wanted to know about your domain. May I know why did you choose a local domain instead of tld?

Our company is registrated in Austria, that´s why we chose the local url.

Then shouldn't the title be "austrian" reliability since like german implies that the project is based in Germany and not Austria (which is what your website says)

They're probably using the technicality that the majority of Austria is german speaking so they mean that "german" is the language of the people not the nationality
Most of the people think it is a German project and based in Germany but by knowing its a Austria based one it's a bit new to me. Was their not much funds with the project to buy a TLD domain? Or their is some other reason behind it? As a good domain is always necessary for better marketing and attracting more people towards the project.

For some private reasons we need the Telluria name but all TLD domains was already owned. So it's the only reason why we choose doman .at as the easiest to remember.
Ok. That seems to be a good choice as the name Telluria to be displayed on the website is more important in attracting people. I think your project has a good concept behind it and looks much promising. Your product is also ready which is another reason why you would attract many numbers of investors to the project. I hope good luck for the future of this project.
There is already a wish to look as the project will look and to try to use it. Whether there will be a test version of the platform, it is a question to the team of developers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Telluria team is actively communication in their official platform with the participants and immediately bringing solutions for all the queries of the investors without any delay.
Is a good thing for team to keep active i hope they provide info on their current token sale like how far they have reached in the amount collected and also other platform development form

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.
Unfortunately, it's not up to us how and when to start trading the team to developers. How this will all happen to us is also not known. Who knows what the latest news about the project?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: