Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

Until the end of ICO, one day remains and what are the results for today? Have you achieved the results?

We hope for the best result but content with what we have now. In any case, we will consistently implement what is planned in our roadmap.

Is there another round for the ICO admin? There are quires about the delay launch of the exchanges? Any comment about that one?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Until the end of ICO, one day remains and what are the results for today? Have you achieved the results?

We hope for the best result but content with what we have now. In any case, we will consistently implement what is planned in our roadmap.

Is there another round for the ICO admin? There are quires about the delay launch of the exchanges? Any comment about that one?
I don't think there is another round for the ICO since it has ended. You can buy it on the exchange in the future to buy the tokens.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Hello. When will the tokens be transferred to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Do you plan to place your tokens on the exchanges?
Thanks !!!

They will be listed at their own exchange which is TELLURIA, for bounty, they said after ICO and as most ICOs distribution could take month or less. you better ask them direclty on telegram to get quick answer from manager.
They have thier own exchanger that can also serve as your online wallet. More people aee now using this kind of feature because of its convinience and security.

If they have their own exchange to put down their token tokens, will it make the price go up or it will go down?
According to the idea, the price should go yyerh, but no one will give you any guarantees. We can only observe

Its good day today that all the cryto coins are going up because of the removing the ban of crypto advertisement in twitter, facebook and google except Initial coin offering. I think the  crypto coins price will go more, And there will be more sponsors and investor to support TELLURIA.

This is indeed a really great day for all of us, and not only that because the social media sites that banned crypto related advertisement will be unleashed. So, the price of the crypto currencies will come into good terms agains. I will keep looking forward to this matter and so the Telluria team will keep up its great performance to the community.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

I would like to see a report on the work done. What did you do at this stage of your work? Where is the result obtained?
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?

As you can see above we prepearing for final launch. At first TELA will be traded at our exchange and later we will consider the possibility of trading on other exchanges.

Looking forward to launching the exchanger and congratulations on the end of the sale of the tokens. I would like to know how much everything was sold coins.
Total coins sold a little more than 10 million, I do not know yet on the air, but I think soon the team will announce the results of its ico.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

I would like to see a report on the work done. What did you do at this stage of your work? Where is the result obtained?
as the developers said, they are now preparing to launch their platform, which will begin to work actively. And in the future they will probably start working with other exchanges.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.
This is my personal opinion, and how the developers will act is their personal opinion and idea. But for me it seems that such an act would promote the token.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.
This is my personal opinion, and how the developers will act is their personal opinion and idea. But for me it seems that such an act would promote the token.
It is very good if they were really need a bounty campaign for the project and this indeed a good thing for the project.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

as the developers said, they are now preparing to launch their platform, which will begin to work actively. And in the future they will probably start working with other exchanges.
Yes, you are right mate. That's what the admin said before that they are working it now and probably in a few more days to come, they will announced the launching of their platform. We just have to stay tuned here on this thread and wait for their new updates and announcements.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Yes, you are right mate. That's what the admin said before that they are working it now and probably in a few more days to come, they will announced the launching of their platform. We just have to stay tuned here on this thread and wait for their new updates and announcements.

Well, hoping that the launching of their platform will happen soon as a lot of investors and supporters are waiting for this to happen, I am also hoping for more positive news about this project very soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

Telluria is offering lowest trade commission rate which is 0.15%. This is a very low and affordable rate for any transaction. Many people face the problems of high transaction fees on exchanges. Telluria will change this view and attract many traders to their platform due to this exiting feature.
A low commission for transactions can attract not only traders, but also ordinary users who will use your services.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

Greetings all.
Looking for something more interesting here. Sober business, really good website!
I belive in cryptoexchange projects, but I cant understand why do they have an opportunity to be better than binance or huobi.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

It is very good if they were really need a bounty campaign for the project and this indeed a good thing for the project.
I think aside from doing bounty campaigns within the btctalk participants it also necessary to run a referral campaign for the outsiders to get more members to there project and here in btctalk.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Well for me it's good that anyone can send their ideas and suggestions for the enhancement and improvements of the project. Its better to accumulate the ideas from others because  I always believe that many heads are better than on. Many ideas are better to study than few.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Yes, so let just give time the team to prepare everything. I know sooner launching and announcing of platform will occur, let us wait for that day. I hope the team will continue to think for an upgrade to make the project more interesting and one of the good project in cryptocurrency market.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

If they are already going to launch their platform then that is going to be a big progress for this project. I think they will be able to keep up with their promise and a lot of people will get interested in using their exchange.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

This is very good news for us at this time. Telluria running so long enough to provide us their product and give a chance for users can using it smoothly.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

It's not just working with exchanges though, most of them will more or less list your coin as soon as the devs pay them the listing fee and give the wallet
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

Yes, they are working very hard to accomplish the right and perfect platform. The team exerted extra effort to make thjs project one of a kind will able to gain more investors. The exchange will increase the funds for the project. Many will convince to fund the project if they sees sincerity and perseverance in each project team members.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Yes, they are working very hard to accomplish the right and perfect platform. The team exerted extra effort to make thjs project one of a kind will able to gain more investors. The exchange will increase the funds for the project. Many will convince to fund the project if they sees sincerity and perseverance in each project team members.
Really? I think the most advantages of Telluria at now it they update to us information about the team working frequently - it is so good for gain reputation. So i hope the listing exchange will be soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: