Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37821 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?

right now, you can get for  1 ETH= 3700 Tela
no, you dont need to pass KYC for the Tokensale.You only need to pass the KYC for the Whitelist

Thanks for this valuable information admin. Perhaps, this would be a great time to buy this kind of coin as the price of all cryptocurrencies now are falling. 1 ETH for 3700 Tela is a good deal and probably a good choiced to invest on it. I do hope that the team will have bonuses and discounts also on their tokensales so that I can earned more tokens.

TELA tokens can be used to pay for any commissions on our platform.
When paying commissions using TELA tokens, you receive significant discounts: till 50%. Maximum discounts will be available during the initial stages of the platform. There will be no fees for the first month for holders of over 5000 TELA tokens.
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?

right now, you can get for  1 ETH= 3700 Tela
no, you dont need to pass KYC for the Tokensale.You only need to pass the KYC for the Whitelist

Thanks for this valuable information admin. Perhaps, this would be a great time to buy this kind of coin as the price of all cryptocurrencies now are falling. 1 ETH for 3700 Tela is a good deal and probably a good choiced to invest on it. I do hope that the team will have bonuses and discounts also on their tokensales so that I can earned more tokens.
I think that decline of cryptocurrencies in general can't be a good signal for purchase of tokens or something another. At many it is simply banal panic on this soil develops. Not important, in what moment to invest, important till what moment you will be able hold the acquired tokens or coins.

It´s the best opportunity to buy when the cryptocurrencies fall. You can get more income in the future. 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Great trading platform based on the screenshot. How much is the minimum deposit to start trading in your platform?
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

How are u going to be profitable? I mean u are not the charity project right so how are u going to generate the profit for founders?

Every 4 months, 25% of the profit received by Telluria will be directed towards the repurchase of Tela tokens at their market price.
Quite interesting decision which is able to afford quite good support of the platform which will hold the project up to standard of demand from participants and in passing to attract new.
The team behind is working hard and constantly achieving success in all the tasks assigned for them that is reaping huge popularity now which is an added value for the platform.

Thank you! We do our best
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

TELLURIA is a next-generation crypto-currency exchange for institutional investors providing proof of fairness and transparency in addition to the highest service quality. New technologies have entered our lives strongly and continue to go in to see the future in the companies.
They are constantly exploring to the new methods and  upgrading to the new technologies and enriching the foundation platform to the next level which is a positive sign for great quality.

Our goal is to create the best exchange on the market
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

For those who decided to invest in the project - the best time to do it right now, I think that in this time period there will be big investments.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

TELLURIA is a next-generation crypto-currency exchange for institutional investors providing proof of fairness and transparency in addition to the highest service quality. New technologies have entered our lives strongly and continue to go in to see the future in the companies.
They are constantly exploring to the new methods and  upgrading to the new technologies and enriching the foundation platform to the next level which is a positive sign for great quality.

Our goal is to create the best exchange on the market
The best exchanges in the world are bittrex and binance. If you want to surpass them, will you make some improvements in those areas? I think the safety and fluency of the exchange is the most important.
Many exchanges now have hacked experiences. How should you guard against it?

telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

This actually looks and sound awesome from all perspective i really hoped they have bounty but i guess we will stick with the referral program all things considered i think the system features feel great hopefully we will have the best exchange in a few years

Thanks a lot for your kind words
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

This actually looks and sound awesome from all perspective i really hoped they have bounty but i guess we will stick with the referral program all things considered i think the system features feel great hopefully we will have the best exchange in a few years
Telluria will figure out all the opportunities for supporters as we have referral we can grab this deal which is a good choice which is available and I refer my four friends today.

We are happy about your choice
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

As I kept analyzing Telluria their whitepapers looks very promising with the end to end information about their purpose of launch and future plans and the positive feedback from the existing people made me understand it's potential, now it is my choice to choose telluria.

Thank you for your confidence. We appreciate it very much
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

As I kept analyzing Telluria their whitepapers looks very promising with the end to end information about their purpose of launch and future plans and the positive feedback from the existing people made me understand it's potential, now it is my choice to choose telluria.

Telluria is such an interesting project,  it is focusing more on trading having low commission on it. It can be seen to their roadmap the process when and how they launch it and also their future plans are wriiten  there which is so good to realize joining it soon.

It´s a good decision, because now you can get some bonus if you join us. Later the value of our token will increase 
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

Telluria is such an interesting project,  it is focusing more on trading having low commission on it. It can be seen to their roadmap the process when and how they launch it and also their future plans are wriiten  there which is so good to realize joining it soon.
The team have planned and build a unique project which they are really creative. I am happy that they give us a project that makes trading low commission. I hope they will be successful in the near future.

Thank you for your positive feedback
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

if the team clearly adheres to its road map, then all the goals that they have planned for the future will necessarily be achieved. This will lead the project to success. Moreover, the project already has a great potential for development.

Thank you for your kind words
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

They are currently in the crypto exchange state, I really hope this will turn out good on their side. Join now while it's still early, I think they are giving huge bonuses for early birds.

You are right, as an early bird you can get a beneficial price for our tokens now       
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

The Telluria project is holding a good platform that will surely can make a good changes and impact here in the crypto currency community. Well, this project is just starting and that os true. But, if the team Telluria will continuously make its good performance and also, launch a bounty campaigns, then a lot more people will attract here and the its community and name of the Telluria will boost here in the crypto world.
You wrote everything right, first of all the development team needs to make a company of generosity, if they do not have large connections available, then you can make restrictions on participation, then people will see that there are a limited number of tokens and they will join faster.

This strategy may work or may not work, maybe a referral bonuses can help them or some great promotional bonuses. Anyway, I am sure that the team already have their strategies on how to make this project successful.

telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

if the team clearly adheres to its road map, then all the goals that they have planned for the future will necessarily be achieved. This will lead the project to success. Moreover, the project already has a great potential for development.
If it can really follow what is stated on the roadmap they have created, the project is in good path. Also, it needs the support too of the community in order to succeed in the future.

We will do our best
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

Yes, it is the time of Telluria get their growth, and i think at current time is the good time for investment, when BTC, ETH value decreasing. I hope this will don't have any affect at Telluria market for now and after.

Thank you! We hope that this fall of the cryptocurrencies is temporary and in the near future they will grow again 
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

If it can really follow what is stated on the roadmap they have created, the project is in good path. Also, it needs the support too of the community in order to succeed in the future.

Agree with you, the support of the community unto this project will be significant to the project's success. I hope the community will also invest and help promote the platform to speed things up.

Thanks a lot! We also hope for your support   
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

The team have planned and build a unique project which they are really creative. I am happy that they give us a project that makes trading low commission. I hope they will be successful in the near future.
Definitely,  projects that has the heart to help for the betterment of others is not common in the market. Sometimes the project more on benifital to tue developers but this project has a huge difference.  Hope this will continue to grow I am excitdd to the possible outcome of this project.

We do our best to make our platform profitable and secure for our users
telluria

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Definitely,  projects that has the heart to help for the betterment of others is not common in the market. Sometimes the project more on benifital to tue developers but this project has a huge difference.  Hope this will continue to grow I am excitdd to the possible outcome of this project.
I can see that this project will have a brighter future ahead if the team Telluria will keep on their progressive actions. They can make their own capabilities and potential as a tool to keep on striving here in the community where crypto currency runs. I will be keep tuned to this project for more updates and news.

Thank you! We appreciate your opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: