Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37821 times)
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

Telluria Marketplace said on telegram

@telluriachat
We have an update from Bundesbank. They are still considering our application in another department.

I don't know why developer not listing TELLURIA on another exchanger.
Investor Its very long time for wait and market Crypto now crash down so hard.

Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

@telluriachat
We have an update from Bundesbank. They are still considering our application in another department.

Quote from: Telluria Marketplace
In November we have got a response from the Bundesbank and decided to stay with it
And I know why Dev not listing on another exchanger , because his said
 " cause token holder can make a dump or panic sell on exchanger "
So Keep waiting for this.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

@telluriachat

In November we have got a response from the Bundesbank and decided to stay with it

I think like other exchange project who have also listed on exchange Telluria should also try and get list on other exchange to keep value of tokens and increase volume while waiting for approval from the authorities, now because no trading of tokens, project gradually fading away.

Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

@telluriachat

I think like other exchange project who have also listed on exchange Telluria should also try and get list on other exchange to keep value of tokens and increase volume while waiting for approval from the authorities, now because no trading of tokens, project gradually fading away.
Of course if project gradually fading away because Dev always silent on this forum for giving announcement to investor.
Maybe if developer Telluria listing on another exchanger CryptoCurrency , trader Will know this projects for what.

D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

@telluriachat

Of course if project gradually fading away because Dev always silent on this forum for giving announcement to investor.
Maybe if developer Telluria listing on another exchanger CryptoCurrency , trader Will know this projects for what.

Ofcours the lack of Tell tokens trading on another exchange is making the project to die slowly without any recognition from the crypto community, this is also difficult for investors as well, the inability to trade Tell tokens is very frustrating, i hope this license issues can be resolved eventually.

pashh

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

@telluriachat

Ofcours the lack of Tell tokens trading on another exchange is making the project to die slowly without any recognition from the crypto community, this is also difficult for investors as well, the inability to trade Tell tokens is very frustrating, i hope this license issues can be resolved eventually.

Yes, of course, with their behavior the team itself created a situation when no one believes them. What they wrote about the panic on the part of investors will of course be sold in order to return at least some of their money.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

It is very sad to know that till this very moment there is no substantial update about this project, their current progress regarding securing the licence for operation and platform development, at least the team can list Telluria on other exchange main time while they wait approval for their own licence.
pashh

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

It is very sad to know that till this very moment there is no substantial update about this project, their current progress regarding securing the licence for operation and platform development, at least the team can list Telluria on other exchange main time while they wait approval for their own licence.

The team does not need this, if they really worked on their project, would have long can list coins to the exchange. There is a lot of exchanges and it is not necessary to choose the most top.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

The team does not need this, if they really worked on their project, would have long can list coins to the exchange. There is a lot of exchanges and it is not necessary to choose the most top.

Yes the team is suppose to be more determined to push this project so that investors will be happy about Telluria, but they very slow the way they handle this project, least they can do at this point is to list Telluria on other exchange to keep project active while waiting for licence. This way investors and bounty hunters can trade Tell on exchange to create volume. Idex. Mercatox etc are good exchange.

Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

Hi developer Telluria , please confirm this ia true or false
https://firmen.wko.at/Web/DetailsKontakt.aspx?FirmaID=be94d718-ce26-4359-bd10-92e943628e08
I have this information from discussion on group telegram Telluria.

TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Yes the team is suppose to be more determined to push this project so that investors will be happy about Telluria, but they very slow the way they handle this project, least they can do at this point is to list Telluria on other exchange to keep project active while waiting for licence. This way investors and bounty hunters can trade Tell on exchange to create volume. Idex. Mercatox etc are good exchange.
The team behaves is not clear for most investors . Does not take any action to list the project tokens on the exchanges . I think the project will be thrown into the unknown .
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:37:08 PM

The team behaves is not clear for most investors . Does not take any action to list the project tokens on the exchanges . I think the project will be thrown into the unknown .

This will fill your wallet with junk coins that have no price. Don't expect too much from all this because you will be disappointed if you still have a little hope. time to look for new things with other projects.

D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:00:10 PM

This will fill your wallet with junk coins that have no price. Don't expect too much from all this because you will be disappointed if you still have a little hope. time to look for new things with other projects.

up till now no important update from this project, they don't say any progress in telegram only the admins just repeating same thing, funny thing i don't see any investors complaining about long silence of the team, lack of update whatsoever,
wonder what the team are currently doing or what are there plans for this project.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:47:36 PM

up till now no important update from this project, they don't say any progress in telegram only the admins just repeating same thing, funny thing i don't see any investors complaining about long silence of the team, lack of update whatsoever,
wonder what the team are currently doing or what are there plans for this project.
Usually admins of telegram group are useless once after ending ico and also many a project even they are useless on the ico period. They usually give answer as they have learned. Just copy and pasted answer.
pashh

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:24:44 PM

Usually admins of telegram group are useless once after ending ico and also many a project even they are useless on the ico period. They usually give answer as they have learned. Just copy and pasted answer.

Apparently the project did not take place as such in principle. Nobody invested in this project on crowdsale, there are no investors. Another fraudulent project that apparently did not bring much income to scammers.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:08:47 AM

Apparently the project did not take place as such in principle. Nobody invested in this project on crowdsale, there are no investors. Another fraudulent project that apparently did not bring much income to scammers.
Oh, really. Haven't they got many investors? If so they might have not been scammed or they might have been able to scam only few investors and if so community losses only few amounts or no.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:56:15 AM

Oh, really. Haven't they got many investors? If so they might have not been scammed or they might have been able to scam only few investors and if so community losses only few amounts or no.

The way the project is so silent and asleep makes it clear that there are probably no investors in this project because if there is, they won't be so calm with the whole no update situation, every investor wants to see his/her investment been utilize effectively but in this case no one comes to complain both here or their telegram chat,
I guess even the money claimed to be raised are all made up, i doubt if they raise cose that amount.

pashh

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:26:21 PM

The way the project is so silent and asleep makes it clear that there are probably no investors in this project because if there is, they won't be so calm with the whole no update situation, every investor wants to see his/her investment been utilize effectively but in this case no one comes to complain both here or their telegram chat,
I guess even the money claimed to be raised are all made up, i doubt if they raise cose that amount.

You're right, such a total silence testifies that the project was a scam from the very beginning and all their statements are common lies of fraudsters. It is a pity that I believed these scammers.
Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

This is the official announcement of the launch of our exchange.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to reassign the launch date of Telluria exchange for October.
At the moment we are experiencing problems with connecting payment systems to start the project in its full functionality and in convenience for our customers.
And at this time we negotiate with the bank to start working with the fiat currencies.
We are very sorry that the timing was so long, but we can not do anything about this until the bank allows us to work with fiat.
Our project is finally completed and ready to be launched, we have all the permissions for trading cryptocurrencies
and everything that holds us back from the start is only agreements with the bank which we will resolve until October.
Hope for your understanding! Stay with Telluria! https://telluria.trade
https://telluria.trade/sandbox/#/login
I can't log-in my account
Recovery password is not work.
Email recovery not send.
No update anything about this projects.
Developer
Last Active: August 21, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2006337

Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:05:13 PM

This projects still alive or die ?
I'am not found update anything in here , Website , telegram.
If this projects is die , please lock this thread.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: