Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

What’s up with the SLP’s bounty campaign? How is it working now? Is everything ok with it? I would like to participate, but I have some doubts.
You don’t need to hesitate. The bounty is successful and everything is going ok. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Ok. What you can tell me about the bounty pool? I understand that I can find this information by myself, but I will be faster for me to ask.
Ok. It is not hard for me to answer your questions. The bounty pool 1% from the total issue. The total issue is 4 000 000 000 SLP tokens. I hope it will be enough for all participants.
It looks nice, I think. I hope I will be able to become a participant of this bounty thread. How much do I have? I mean how long it will continue?
The total duration of the bounty program is 2-2,5 months. It is not a very long time, so you need to hurry up and make a right decision. Besides, this bounty is something special.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

What’s up with the SLP’s bounty campaign? How is it working now? Is everything ok with it? I would like to participate, but I have some doubts.
You don’t need to hesitate. The bounty is successful and everything is going ok. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Ok. What you can tell me about the bounty pool? I understand that I can find this information by myself, but I will be faster for me to ask.
Ok. It is not hard for me to answer your questions. The bounty pool 1% from the total issue. The total issue is 4 000 000 000 SLP tokens. I hope it will be enough for all participants.
It looks nice, I think. I hope I will be able to become a participant of this bounty thread. How much do I have? I mean how long it will continue?
The total duration of the bounty program is 2-2,5 months. It is not a very long time, so you need to hurry up and make a right decision. Besides, this bounty is something special.
I will consider what you said. So, when was it started? At least, I want to know the approximate date of the bounty end. What do you mean something special? The project can be very interesting, but the bounty campaigns are always similar to each other.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

I will consider what you said. So, when was it started? At least, I want to know the approximate date of the bounty end. What do you mean something special? The project can be very interesting, but the bounty campaigns are always similar to each other.
It was started at May 4th. I think now you understand when it could probably be finished. Just take a look on this bounty and you will understand what I am talking about. You can find the link on the first page.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

It was started at May 4th. I think now you understand when it could probably be finished. Just take a look on this bounty and you will understand what I am talking about. You can find the link on the first page.
Thanks for your help. This conversation was really useful for me. Ok, I will read all conditions of the bounty. I am sure that I will find something that I will like the most.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

Thanks for your help. This conversation was really useful for me. Ok, I will read all conditions of the bounty. I am sure that I will find something that I will like the most.
I am convinced that you will find something. I am happy to help. The project is created to make people happier and business more successful. Maybe, you will get those benefits too.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Day by day blockchain technologies change out life. I understand that it is revolution in field of information. It can be used anywhere.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

Day by day blockchain technologies change out life. I understand that it is revolution in field of information. It can be used anywhere.
It is true. I think it is the most important thing for successful product on the crypto market, or any other. I like how SLP uses blockchain technologies.
Brushan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

It is true. I think it is the most important thing for successful product on the crypto market, or any other. I like how SLP uses blockchain technologies.
Yes, team had a great idea. It is so good that they transformed an idea into a wonderful project. SLP is a multi-task project. I am sure that it has s great future.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

Yes, team had a great idea. It is so good that they transformed an idea into a wonderful project. SLP is a multi-task project. I am sure that it has s great future.
It’s investment attractiveness is obvious for me too. This perfect combination of experience, talent and ideas will be an establishment for a long-termed success.
Brushan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

It’s investment attractiveness is obvious for me too. This perfect combination of experience, talent and ideas will be an establishment for a long-termed success.
I agree with you. I hope developers will have enough resources for further development and community will support their project. It will be a great project I think
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

I agree with you. I hope developers will have enough resources for further development and community will support their project. It will be a great project I think
Thank you for supporting our project, we really appreciate it.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

Blockchain has unlimited opportunities. It can be used in any branch of industry. Always it provides transparency and security for users.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Blockchain has unlimited opportunities. It can be used in any branch of industry. Always it provides transparency and security for users.
It is true. I like that SLP use it to make their system and help to resolve many problems. Loyalty programs is an interesting marketing solution, but I think sometimes it is useless.
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

It is true. I like that SLP use it to make their system and help to resolve many problems. Loyalty programs is an interesting marketing solution, but I think sometimes it is useless.
That’s why this project will be highly supported. For example, I have many loyalty points, but I don’t use them. Sometimes I forget about them, or I just have no need.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

That’s why this project will be highly supported. For example, I have many loyalty points, but I don’t use them. Sometimes I forget about them, or I just have no need.
Do you know that you can participate in the SLP’s bounty campaign? There is a campaign special for people like you. You can earn some money.
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Do you know that you can participate in the SLP’s bounty campaign? There is a campaign special for people like you. You can earn some money.
Seriously? I haven’t thought about bounty yet. I think it is a nice idea? Can you tell me more details? Maybe, I will try myself in this activity.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Seriously? I haven’t thought about bounty yet. I think it is a nice idea? Can you tell me more details? Maybe, I will try myself in this activity.
You should take a look. You just need to make a print screen of your unused loyalty points. There is no matter what exactly point you have. But, the photo needs to be qualified.
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

You should take a look. You just need to make a print screen of your unused loyalty points. There is no matter what exactly point you have. But, the photo needs to be qualified.
So, what I need to do next? Will I send it to someone for verification? Are there any other conditions to be a part of this bounty campaign?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

So, what I need to do next? Will I send it to someone for verification? Are there any other conditions to be a part of this bounty campaign?
You need to post it on your facebook account. Yes, there are some other conditions. You need to find the link for bounty. Also, it is possible to connect with their bounty manager.
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

You need to post it on your facebook account. Yes, there are some other conditions. You need to find the link for bounty. Also, it is possible to connect with their bounty manager.
It seems to me a great opportunity. I will connect with managers. Can you send this link here? I don’t know why, but I can’t find it, unfortunately
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: