Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:35:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Blockchain has unlimited opportunities. It can be used in any branch of industry. Always it provides transparency and security for users.
It is true. I like that SLP use it to make their system and help to resolve many problems. Loyalty programs is an interesting marketing solution, but I think sometimes it is useless.
That’s why this project will be highly supported. For example, I have many loyalty points, but I don’t use them. Sometimes I forget about them, or I just have no need.
Do you know that you can participate in the SLP’s bounty campaign? There is a campaign special for people like you. You can earn some money.
Seriously? I haven’t thought about bounty yet. I think it is a nice idea? Can you tell me more details? Maybe, I will try myself in this activity.
You should take a look. You just need to make a print screen of your unused loyalty points. There is no matter what exactly point you have. But, the photo needs to be qualified.
So, what I need to do next? Will I send it to someone for verification? Are there any other conditions to be a part of this bounty campaign?
You need to post it on your facebook account. Yes, there are some other conditions. You need to find the link for bounty. Also, it is possible to connect with their bounty manager.
It seems to me a great opportunity. I will connect with managers. Can you send this link here? I don’t know why, but I can’t find it, unfortunately
No problem. Here you are. I wish you good luck. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3537027.new#new
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

I've heard a lot about this project before. Now I want to participate. What do I need for this?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

I've heard a lot about this project before. Now I want to participate. What do I need for this?
First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult. Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

First you need to learn all the information about the project. It is not difficult. Also you need to have some money, otherwise you will not be able to participate.
Good. I have already read the information on the site. It's enough? Or do I need to read user reviews?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Good. I have already read the information on the site. It's enough? Or do I need to read user reviews?
I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous. You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

I think that's enough. But if you want, you can read the reviews. It will not be superfluous. You can learn something new about the project. It will be useful.
Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages. Do you agree with me?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Thank you, I will do this later. I compared this project with many others and noticed that there are more advantages. Do you agree with me?
Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.  Even beginners can easily understand this.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

Oh sure. You're not the first to talk about it. Developers have created a very user-friendly project.  Even beginners can easily understand this.
Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better. We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Excellent. Perhaps this will help make the project better. We need to wait a bit and the project will become even more popular. I'm sure of it.
You correctly think. It's great that we can make a profit here. Many thanks to the developers.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Blockchain has unlimited opportunities. It can be used in any branch of industry. Always it provides transparency and security for users.
It is true. I like that SLP use it to make their system and help to resolve many problems. Loyalty programs is an interesting marketing solution, but I think sometimes it is useless.
That’s why this project will be highly supported. For example, I have many loyalty points, but I don’t use them. Sometimes I forget about them, or I just have no need.
Do you know that you can participate in the SLP’s bounty campaign? There is a campaign special for people like you. You can earn some money.
Seriously? I haven’t thought about bounty yet. I think it is a nice idea? Can you tell me more details? Maybe, I will try myself in this activity.
You should take a look. You just need to make a print screen of your unused loyalty points. There is no matter what exactly point you have. But, the photo needs to be qualified.
So, what I need to do next? Will I send it to someone for verification? Are there any other conditions to be a part of this bounty campaign?
You need to post it on your facebook account. Yes, there are some other conditions. You need to find the link for bounty. Also, it is possible to connect with their bounty manager.
It seems to me a great opportunity. I will connect with managers. Can you send this link here? I don’t know why, but I can’t find it, unfortunately
No problem. Here you are. I wish you good luck. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3537027.new#new
Thank you for taking an active part in the development and promotion of our project. We really appreciate those users who are interested in our project.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

You correctly think. It's great that we can make a profit here. Many thanks to the developers.
If you have any questions about our project, you can ask about it here, we will be happy to answer all your questions.  Smiley
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
Kheg

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
emontmon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
What kind of integration are we talking about in this case?
Kheg

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
emontmon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
Yes, in this I completely agree. This is one of the important factors which is a good advantage for the company providing such an opportunity.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

I think the developerment of this project is heading for the right direction, good aims and objectives. I hope everything turns out as expected. I will support fnd invest in this project.
Kheg

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Yes, in this I completely agree. This is one of the important factors which is a good advantage for the company providing such an opportunity.
Yes exactly. And besides this they deal with the legal aspect of the matter. For everything to work in accordance with the law in different regions. This is also an important factor, I think.
emontmon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Yes exactly. And besides this they deal with the legal aspect of the matter. For everything to work in accordance with the law in different regions. This is also an important factor, I think.
Yes, I agree this is also very important aspect, It's good that the team pays much attention to this.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

I am glad to see that SLP is permanently developing. I hope they will continue to do what they are doing and will find more interesting partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: