Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

I am glad to see that SLP is permanently developing. I hope they will continue to do what they are doing and will find more interesting partners.
I think it is only the beginning. They have a great potential. There is news about their new partners? I haven't yet heard about this information. 
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

I am glad to see that SLP is permanently developing. I hope they will continue to do what they are doing and will find more interesting partners.
I think it is only the beginning. They have a great potential. There is news about their new partners? I haven't yet heard about this information. 
Yes, they've recently made an interesting announcement. They joined the symbiotic network. It helps to improve the system and open new opportunities for SLP's users.
leptoon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Yes, they've recently made an interesting announcement. They joined the symbiotic network. It helps to improve the system and open new opportunities for SLP's users.
It is great.  Where did you get this information? Some projects post interesting news here, on bitcointalk. I hope SLP will do the same. 
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

It is great.  Where did you get this information? Some projects post interesting news here, on bitcointalk. I hope SLP will do the same. 
I follow their page in twitter and facebook. You'd better follow it too. There are plenty of useful information not only about the project. Also, they post interesting articles about cryptocurrencies. For example, an article about the blockchain have recently been posted there.
leptoon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I follow their page in twitter and facebook. You'd better follow it too. There are plenty of useful information not only about the project. Also, they post interesting articles about cryptocurrencies. For example, an article about the blockchain have recently been posted there.
Thanks. Probably, I will try it. I think there are posting announcement about their plans too? It is great that they share additional information about the cryptomarket. It makes their community stronger.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Thanks. Probably, I will try it. I think there are posting announcement about their plans too? It is great that they share additional information about the cryptomarket. It makes their community stronger.
Yes, they've also launched the subreddit. I think it is a right decision. It could help to find solution for different problem and to understand what users exactly expect from SLP.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

I like the idea of this project, but I still don’t understand one thing. How is it supposed to work? I mean the technical part of this platform is not clear for me. Who can explain it for me?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

I like the idea of this project, but I still don’t understand one thing. How is it supposed to work? I mean the technical part of this platform is not clear for me. Who can explain it for me?
I can. If you need this specific information you can connect with SLP’s developers. I can describe the architecture of the project for you.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

I can. If you need this specific information you can connect with SLP’s developers. I can describe the architecture of the project for you.
Ok. I think you can give me enough information. In case I will test them in telegram. Tell me more about SLP’s architecture please.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Ok. I think you can give me enough information. In case I will test them in telegram. Tell me more about SLP’s architecture please.
Well, it is made of secure data flow, transparent operations, distributed loyalty model processing, secure market place and high operational flexibility. I think it is all that you need to know.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Well, it is made of secure data flow, transparent operations, distributed loyalty model processing, secure market place and high operational flexibility. I think it is all that you need to know.
Thanks, but I still want to know more. The architecture looks promising. What about the transactions fees? How high will be the prices?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Thanks, but I still want to know more. The architecture looks promising. What about the transactions fees? How high will be the prices?
The fees are supposed to be lower than on other platforms. Blockchain opens new opportunities, so it is possible to put a low payment level.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

The fees are supposed to be lower than on other platforms. Blockchain opens new opportunities, so it is possible to put a low payment level.
Nice. I think with this features the platform will be successful. What about the transactions speed? I hope developers will be permanently updating the system to improve its work.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

Nice. I think with this features the platform will be successful. What about the transactions speed? I hope developers will be permanently updating the system to improve its work.
Yes, I think they will do all possible to make the system. Developers announced that the speed will be very high. I think it is possible because of their well-designed architecture
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

Yes, I think they will do all possible to make the system. Developers announced that the speed will be very high. I think it is possible because of their well-designed architecture
You are right I think. Well, now I don’t have doubts that this project will take a place on the current market. It gives a serious alternative for loyalty program management. Also, thank you for your help.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

Hey, everyone! Does someone know will it be possible to make transactions in the system with others currencies? Can I use currencies like Ethereum, BTC or and other?
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Hey, everyone! Does someone know will it be possible to make transactions in the system with others currencies? Can I use currencies like Ethereum, BTC or and other?
I don’t think so. The main currency for the platform is SLP token, so there is no need in other currencies. Besides, SLP is not an exchange platform for currencies.
Tobius

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

I don’t think so. The main currency for the platform is SLP token, so there is no need in other currencies. Besides, SLP is not an exchange platform for currencies.
Yes, I understand that SLP has other direction of development. Maybe, you are right. If developers didn’t add this feature to the system, there is no need in it.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

Yes, I understand that SLP has other direction of development. Maybe, you are right. If developers didn’t add this feature to the system, there is no need in it.
It is true. There will be only two kinds of tokens - Slp tokens and loyalty tokens. Loyalty tokens will be distributed by different companies. The amount of loyalty tokens will be unlimited.
Tobius

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

It is true. There will be only two kinds of tokens - Slp tokens and loyalty tokens. Loyalty tokens will be distributed by different companies. The amount of loyalty tokens will be unlimited.
Wow. Now I get the whole point. Well, I think this is logic decision for this kind of platform. I am sure that the system is designed special for users and customers. It will have big success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: