Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:44:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
I agree with you, the team creates a good product and shows it to the community. I think this is the right choice for the team
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

I think the project is very interesting for people that like to get 100% benefits from everything. The system looks well-designed and I hope I will be controlled as attentive as it will be possible.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

I think the project is very interesting for people that like to get 100% benefits from everything. The system looks well-designed and I hope I will be controlled as attentive as it will be possible.
Yes, I think it is a project for everyone. What do you mean when you save about the system control? Do you think that SLP need special control? Is it so necessary?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

Yes, I think it is a project for everyone. What do you mean when you save about the system control? Do you think that SLP need special control? Is it so necessary?
I just mean that they will use user’s data. People want to keep their private data safe and sound. So, I hope developers understand it. I just don’t know many technical details.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

I just mean that they will use user’s data. People want to keep their private data safe and sound. So, I hope developers understand it. I just don’t know many technical details.
Yes, I think you haven’t read the white paper attentively. Look, the blockchain technologies is a guarantee of data security. It is a very important feature for this project.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

Yes, I think you haven’t read the white paper attentively. Look, the blockchain technologies is a guarantee of data security. It is a very important feature for this project.
Do you think that blockchain is 100% safe? I still how will be encrypted private data? I hope there is a special mechanism because it is a big deal.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Do you think that blockchain is 100% safe? I still how will be encrypted private data? I hope there is a special mechanism because it is a big deal.
It is true. Data will be encrypted by a private user’s key. This key will be accessible only for the user. I think it is very simple, but efficient in this case.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

It is true. Data will be encrypted by a private user’s key. This key will be accessible only for the user. I think it is very simple, but efficient in this case.
Maybe you are right. I still don’t get one thing. Companies that distribute loyalty points will need to access to private data because it will impossible to work without any information about the user. So, how it is supposed to be provided?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

Maybe you are right. I still don’t get one thing. Companies that distribute loyalty points will need to access to private data because it will impossible to work without any information about the user. So, how it is supposed to be provided?
It is a good question. Companies will have access to a special temporary key that will be used during the data flow. User will be able to recalled to block the access to data.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

It is a good question. Companies will have access to a special temporary key that will be used during the data flow. User will be able to recalled to block the access to data.
Now it is looking to me clearer. I see that system is truly well-designed. I think users of this project can be sure in safety of their private data. It can be controlled by the user himself.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

Now it is looking to me clearer. I see that system is truly well-designed. I think users of this project can be sure in safety of their private data. It can be controlled by the user himself.
It is so nice that you changed your mind. SLP deserves to be on the top. The system is designed special to fulfill users needs.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

Definitely, the system will have many users and transactional operations. So, I think it will be necessary to create a special analytic system to make different researches about what is more popular.
hobopete

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

Definitely, the system will have many users and transactional operations. So, I think it will be necessary to create a special analytic system to make different researches about what is more popular.
Analytics is very important to rule a successful business. Fortunately, there already have been created a special algorithm inside of SLP’s system.
Theraty

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

Analytics is very important to rule a successful business. Fortunately, there already have been created a special algorithm inside of SLP’s system.
Wow. It is so nice. The SLP’s team is really well-educated and talented guys. Do you more information about it? I would like to know more details.
hobopete

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

Wow. It is so nice. The SLP’s team is really well-educated and talented guys. Do you more information about it? I would like to know more details.
There are special customers tags that will open access to storage of business-specific customer activity data. It will help to make analytic export. It is a good way to understand how the system works. If still want to know more you can connect with developers or read the white paper more attentively.
Theraty

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

There are special customers tags that will open access to storage of business-specific customer activity data. It will help to make analytic export. It is a good way to understand how the system works. If still want to know more you can connect with developers or read the white paper more attentively.
Thanks for your help. This information was very useful. In a case I will contact developers, but I think this information will be enough for me.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

Thanks for your help. This information was very useful. In a case I will contact developers, but I think this information will be enough for me.
right this is good and interesting info, this project looks promising once and may provide benefits for the future, I am sure will many who are interested in this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

And how much can the price of the token grow and when? When can I expect the first profit from selling the received tokens?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

And how much can the price of the token grow and when? When can I expect the first profit from selling the received tokens?

After the end of the ISO program, the tokens must go to the exchange, if the project is successful. At the exchange its price will change, this is the exact information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: