Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

I'm not entirely sure about this project. The idea sounds interesting, but loyalty programs? I do not participate in any of them. Target audience is not as wide as it seems
Did not quite understand what you mean. Users of loyalty programs are quite enough, it is worth studying the statistics. In addition, the project will draw enough attention to this area
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

I'm not entirely sure about this project. The idea sounds interesting, but loyalty programs? I do not participate in any of them. Target audience is not as wide as it seems
Did not quite understand what you mean. Users of loyalty programs are quite enough, it is worth studying the statistics. In addition, the project will draw enough attention to this area
You think so? Then I need to try to study the documentation
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Okay, thanks, I'll definitely study this project in more detail, it seems to me it's quite an interesting solution and quite a prospective project.
It's good to know that they have experince in similar project. That way they can learn from their previous mistakes and improve this project.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
Theraty

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.
It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Theraty

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.
Theraty

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.
I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
mothermole1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
Theraty

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
Yes, I thing it is the perfect decision. It is the optimal choice for both sides. Everyone will get what they want from this system I guess.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Slp is one of my favorite projects. I can wait to test it because I really need something like this. I am not businessman, but as a Slp user, I would be the most active one.
hobopete

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Slp is one of my favorite projects. I can wait to test it because I really need something like this. I am not businessman, but as a Slp user, I would be the most active one.
It’s mine favorite too. It really opens new horizons. I like that it will be an application. It is much more useful than a website. Everyone uses smartphones.
Brushan

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

It’s mine favorite too. It really opens new horizons. I like that it will be an application. It is much more useful than a website. Everyone uses smartphones.
Of course, platform shares with users and customers a new view on problems loyalty business. I hope one day it could change the whole system.
hobopete

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Of course, platform shares with users and customers a new view on problems of loyalty business. I hope one day it could change the whole system.
Yes, this project is really something special. It makes easier activity of loyalty managers and will help to make loyalty campaigns more targeted. It is great idea I think.
Brushan

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

Of course, platform shares with users and customers a new view on problems of loyalty business. I hope one day it could change the whole system.
Yes, this project is really something special. It makes easier activity of loyalty managers and will help to make loyalty campaigns more targeted. It is great idea I think.
You are right. Can wait for the official app launch and the start of public sales. It will be a great day for me because I really believe in SLP’s and what they are doing.
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: