Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

Hey, everyone! I hope the project is developing successfully. I have several questions about SLP. Can someone tell me about some details?
The project is doing really good. Ok, there is no problem. Ask what you want and if I know about it, I will tell you. In a case you can text to SLP’s developers. I think they will be happy to help.
Well I would like to know about types of accounts in the system. I understand that there will be users and customers (companies) that will share this loyalty points. Am I right?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

Hey, everyone! I hope the project is developing successfully. I have several questions about SLP. Can someone tell me about some details?
The project is doing really good. Ok, there is no problem. Ask what you want and if I know about it, I will tell you. In a case you can text to SLP’s developers. I think they will be happy to help.
Well I would like to know about types of accounts in the system. I understand that there will be users and customers (companies) that will share this loyalty points. Am I right?
That's not entirely true. There will be 3 kinds of accounts – partners, ambassadors and witnesses. For example, witnesses will be the main participants of the blockchain. I think, for more details you need to read more attentively the white paper. You can find information in paragraph 5.2
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:32:03 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 10:26:06 AM by tippytoes

Blockchain is changing the world. This technology is making its way to every industry that you can imagine. It is great that SLP is keep pace with the times.
Yep, I think it is true. But, I think it is kind of dangerous a little bit. This technology doesn’t have fixed standards and serious regulation. But, I am not very sure about it.
I don’t think so. It is still one of the most promising technologies on the market. You just need to understand that blockchain offers to resolve many problems, especially with data storage.
Ok. Probably, I am still wondering about all of this stuff. Can you explain me why blockchain is so useful for this project? What advantages it gives to SLP
Well, blockchain provides privacy of data, high speed of internal transactions and separation between customers and users rights. These features are only the tip of the iceberg. You need to read the white paper to understand what I am talking about.
I have read it recently. I think I need to remind myself this information. Ok, it looks interesting. I hope the security of private data will be on a high level.
Of course, there will be high-level security. SLP’s team is very qualified and talented. They really know what they are doing. Besides, they have extensive experience in this field.

That's what everyone wished for on every project. And I hope SLP team will not disappoint the users that will use their platform. Because if not, their credibility will be tarnished and so their services.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

That's not entirely true. There will be 3 kinds of accounts – partners, ambassadors and witnesses. For example, witnesses will be the main participants of the blockchain. I think, for more details you need to read more attentively the white paper. You can find information in paragraph 5.2
Thank you so much. I think this information will be enough for me. But, I will reread the white paper because I can find there some other interesting information.
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

project definitely deserves attention. its relevance is also high, as with every day there is a whole series of operations in the blockchain Cool
mine777

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

project definitely deserves attention. its relevance is also high, as with every day there is a whole series of operations in the blockchain Cool
I agree with you, the project is really interesting, besides the loyalty points add a certain pleasantness Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

I agree with you, the project is really interesting, besides the loyalty points add a certain pleasantness Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
what can you say about the benefits of this project? what are the most important for you?
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:25 AM

if I understand correctly, the main idea and mission of developers is to eliminate the main inefficient methods of loyalty programs, isn't it?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

if I understand correctly, the main idea and mission of developers is to eliminate the main inefficient methods of loyalty programs, isn't it?
yes, it is absolutely true. while they strive to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for both business and clients. this project can be trusted.
mine777

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

yes, it is absolutely true. while they strive to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for both business and clients. this project can be trusted.
at first I would like to discuss the problems that are solved in the process of project development. in particular, these are unclaimed loyalty points, as well as the dissatisfaction of the participants with the fact that a particular program does not satisfy their interests: time-consuming, uninteresting, etc.
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

at first I would like to discuss the problems that are solved in the process of project development. in particular, these are unclaimed loyalty points, as well as the dissatisfaction of the participants with the fact that a particular program does not satisfy their interests: time-consuming, uninteresting, etc.
about slavery I would like to note that consumers are more demanding than ever. in any case, I'm sure the solution is found!
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

about slavery I would like to note that consumers are more demanding than ever. in any case, I'm sure the solution is found!
SLP will implement the infrastructure through which companies can issue, process and use tokenized loyalty points on the distributed platform of the blockchain.
mine777

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

SLP will implement the infrastructure through which companies can issue, process and use tokenized loyalty points on the distributed platform of the blockchain.
quite right. at the same time, customers will spend earned points on what is important to them.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

quite right. at the same time, customers will spend earned points on what is important to them.
yes, as a result, a more interactive and effective interaction is formed Cheesy
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

also customers will be able to exchange bonus points using the main platform currency, SLP tokens Wink
mine777

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

also customers will be able to exchange bonus points using the main platform currency, SLP tokens Wink
exchange points is a very convenient feature. this will make it possible to purchase exactly the goods that are really needed, and there will not be a problem of shortage of points.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

guys, I'm sure that with this project we will work easily and confidently! while we will have a completely new channel of interaction with customers for business, and the benefits will be the most valuable.
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

guys, I'm sure that with this project we will work easily and confidently! while we will have a completely new channel of interaction with customers for business, and the benefits will be the most valuable.
namely. what happens to the data collected from transactions? Are they destroyed?
mine777

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

namely. what happens to the data collected from transactions? Are they destroyed?
no. they are united and given to businessmen and brands. this facilitates and improves the interaction between enterprises and consumers Wink
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

They talk about personalized loyalty programs, what does that mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: