Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

guys! I really like the project, but there are some questions. on what I can spend bonus points? and what will be the result of solving the problems you mentioned above?
yes, I forgot also to note that as a result of problem solving there is an interactive experience of brand loyalty Wink
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

friends, I now realize how much this project will be useful for people! look, after all as a result of such interaction of the enterprise and the consumer the quite good marketing turns out: the costs and efficiency are reduced by a simpler and easier way.
imginy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

friends, I now realize how much this project will be useful for people! look, after all as a result of such interaction of the enterprise and the consumer the quite good marketing turns out: the costs and efficiency are reduced by a simpler and easier way.
you are right. while all this - the merit of developers and blockbuster, when through smart contracts, data collected from transactions are provided to brands and traders.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

advantages of a mobile desktop application are no less good: they are safe and anonymous wallets, a fast market using rates, and offers based on smart contracts Smiley
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

guys, and somebody can explain to me scientifically, how transactions are processed? I am interested in this process Roll Eyes
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

guys, and somebody can explain to me scientifically, how transactions are processed? I am interested in this process Roll Eyes
transactions will be processed by trusted nodes, selected by consensus among the businesses-token issuers who are present on the platform Wink
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

transactions will be processed by trusted nodes, selected by consensus among the businesses-token issuers who are present on the platform Wink
at the same time the fee for the blockchain is lowered and stabilized at a rate that allows acceptable tariffs for microtransactions and processing fees that are clear and predictable for the business.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

I hope that this project will develop towards enhancement and improving technologies and will take a key place in the market.
imginy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

at the same time the fee for the blockchain is lowered and stabilized at a rate that allows acceptable tariffs for microtransactions and processing fees that are clear and predictable for the business.
it is absolutely true. and the Federated consensus protocol ensures that all transactions are verified and added to the block in a timeframe that allows you to create flexible user loyalty interfaces
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Hi team, I do not know if it was mentioned before, but what will be done with the tokens that are not sold? They will be burned?
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Okay, thanks, I'll definitely study this project in more detail, it seems to me it's quite an interesting solution and quite a prospective project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: