Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
redlay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
redlay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
redlay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
redlay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
This is why blockchain technology is used, it will ensure reliable operation of the system and all transactions will be easily tracked, which excludes various fraud.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

Slp is really something great. I hope the project will help users to have possibility to choose that loyalty points that they want to. Also, companies will have another helper in their financial development.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

Slp is really something great. I hope the project will help users to have possibility to choose that loyalty points that they want to. Also, companies will have another helper in their financial development.
What do you mean when you say “financial development”? I know that loyalty programs are loss-making, but they are still the most important way to discover customers needs. Do you want to say that SLP can change loss related with this problem?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

What do you mean when you say “financial development”? I know that loyalty programs are loss-making, but they are still the most important way to discover customers needs. Do you want to say that SLP can change loss related with this problem?
Yes, you got me right. I think companies want to raise their profits too. I am sure that a well-thought loyalty campaign can help to avoid many losses and increase popularity of the product. Slp can help to make it real.
Tobius

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Yes, you got me right. I think companies want to raise their profits too. I am sure that a well-thought loyalty campaign can help to avoid many losses and increase popularity of the product. Slp can help to make it real.
Well, maybe it is true. But, I still don’t get how they are supposed to do it. I read information about the project, but I like to know more details about it.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

Well, maybe it is true. But, I still don’t get how they are supposed to do it. I read information about the project, but I like to know more details about it.
Look, the platform is based on blockchain. This technology offers high-speed transactions, reception of statistics and security of personal data. What else is needed to make analysis of customers’ requests?
Tobius

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

Look, the platform is based on blockchain. This technology offers high-speed transactions, reception of statistics and security of personal data. What else is needed to make analysis of customers’ requests?
Yes, it looks very interesting. I guess it will make life of companies much easier. Also, I think users will have a choice to buy products of that company that is more attentive to their customers.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Yes, it looks very interesting. I guess it will make life of companies much easier. Also, I think users will have a choice to buy products of that company that is more attentive to their customers.
Exactly. Everyone will get their benefit. Thus, SLP designed an application with friendly interface. It is a great decision and very handy for both parts- users and companies.
Tobius

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

Exactly. Everyone will get their benefit. Thus, SLP designed an application with friendly interface. It is a great decision and very handy for both parts- users and companies.
I can wait to use it. I hope they will make at least a demo-version. It will be wonderful I think. Maybe it will be possible to make first transactions there.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

I can wait to use it. I hope they will make at least a demo-version. It will be wonderful I think. Maybe it will be possible to make first transactions there.
I think there is not much time to wait. SLP has a hard-working team with a great body of experience, so they will do it fast.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

Hey, everyone. I want to know how will be monitored prices on the loyalty points. I mean who and how will make decisions to fix the exchange rates? Who can answer this question?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: