Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

I like the project, but I still have some questions. I think the idea is interesting, but it is hard to believe in their success. Maybe I am mistaken. I want to know someone’s opinion, please.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

I like the project, but I still have some questions. I think the idea is interesting, but it is hard to believe in their success. Maybe I am mistaken. I want to know someone’s opinion, please.
I think that the project is perspective. You need to take a look on some statistics about it. The market of loyalty points is enormous. Every year companies waste billions of dollars on loyalty and only a small part of it will return back.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

I think that the project is perspective. You need to take a look on some statistics about it. The market of loyalty points is enormous. Every year companies waste billions of dollars on loyalty and only a small part of it will return back.
So, do you think that SLP could resolve this problem? What statistics do you mean? I would like to see it because I want to see real numbers to understand the situation.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

So, do you think that SLP could resolve this problem? What statistics do you mean? I would like to see it because I want to see real numbers to understand the situation.
Yes, I am sure about it. You can google it I think. Besides, is you had read well the white paper, you had found that information. According to the current news, the value of the total global rewards market is more than $320 billion, and it is supposed to grow to $500 billion by 2019.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

Yes, I am sure about it. You can google it I think. Besides, is you had read well the white paper, you had found that information. According to the current news, the value of the total global rewards market is more than $320 billion, and it is supposed to grow to $500 billion by 2019.
Wow. I have never thought that it could be so serious. Maybe, I should read it again. Is it the main goal of the project? I mean the situation with financial loss of companies? Will there be some advantages for simple users?
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

I think with this project the team hit the mark. Advertising should come from users through the community and the opinions of various people. Only then it is able to interest the new client. Beautiful slogans and posters no longer attract people as before, now it works quite differently.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

Wow. I have never thought that it could be so serious. Maybe, I should read it again. Is it the main goal of the project? I mean the situation with financial loss of companies? Will there be some advantages for simple users?
Of course, there will be. Look, they will be able to exchange their useless bounty points. For example, they don’t have need in this kind of loyalty points, but other users want it. They will have a possibility to make a simple transaction and make a trade.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Of course, there will be. Look, they will be able to exchange their useless bounty points. For example, they don’t have need in this kind of loyalty points, but other users want it. They will have a possibility to make a simple transaction and make a trade.
Ok. If I’ve got it right, the system is decentralized. Does it mean that the personal data and assets of each user will be safe? Also, how fast will be those transactions?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

Ok. If I’ve got it right, the system is decentralized. Does it mean that the personal data and assets of each user will be safe? Also, how fast will be those transactions?
Blockchain provides security. All databases will be encrypted and only users will have a private and individual key of access to their private data. Developers say that transactions will be as fast as it is possible.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Blockchain provides security. All databases will be encrypted and only users will have a private and individual key of access to their private data. Developers say that transactions will be as fast as it is possible.
Now I understand why everyone is so excited about this project. I hope these features will be provided well. I hope SLP’s team have enough experience to fulfill all of their ideas.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Now I understand why everyone is so excited about this project. I hope these features will be provided well. I hope SLP’s team have enough experience to fulfill all of their ideas.
You really have to read some additional information. The team has a serious experience in this field. They’ve already worked on SailPlay. It is a similar project that is pretty successful. The only difference is that SLP is more modern and based on blockchain technologies.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

You really have to read some additional information. The team has a serious experience in this field. They’ve already worked on SailPlay. It is a similar project that is pretty successful. The only difference is that SLP is more modern and based on blockchain technologies.
It is so great. Now I am thinking about investment in this project. Probably, I was not sufficiently aware about SLP, but I’ve changed my mind. I am sure that I will get some benefits from SLP.
hobopete

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

Who can help me in one question? I can’t find enough information about the project. I want to become a member of the white list. What I should do?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

Who can help me in one question? I can’t find enough information about the project. I want to become a member of the white list. What I should do?
It is so easy. You just need to visit SLP’s official website. There you need to click on Join The White List and fill in the form. I can send you the link on the website if you don’t have.
hobopete

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

It is so easy. You just need to visit SLP’s official website. There you need to click on Join The White List and fill in the form. I can send you the link on the website if you don’t have.
Wow. And is that all? I spend much time to find it out. Probably, I am not attentive. So, I will fill in the from and what is next?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

Wow. And is that all? I spend much time to find it out. Probably, I am not attentive. So, I will fill in the from and what is next?
As I said that’s all.  You have noting to do. You need just to wait for the answer from the manager. If they like your candidature, you become the member of the white list.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

project is perfectly decorated graphically. the structure also deserves attention: it satisfies the recommendations on successful and thoughtful platforms Wink
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

project is perfectly decorated graphically. the structure also deserves attention: it satisfies the recommendations on successful and thoughtful platforms Wink
in principle, I agree with you, but do not quite understand the relevance of this topic.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

in principle, I agree with you, but do not quite understand the relevance of this topic.
loyalty programs are found in almost all brands, but here is the question of the effectiveness of their work.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

loyalty programs are found in almost all brands, but here is the question of the effectiveness of their work.
in my memory the only thing I noticed in these programs is not always on time bonuses, or too quickly they write off, basically, without my knowledge Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: