Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction. 
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction. 
Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
A super idea. I hope developers will hear you. It will be a nice opportunity for newbies to discover something new about the project. Developer will find out what users want. Very nice. I like it. 
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

A super idea. I hope developers will hear you. It will be a nice opportunity for newbies to discover something new about the project. Developer will find out what users want. Very nice. I like it. 
I hope so too. Feedback from the community is one of the important elements of the development of the project, so I hope that they will read and hear what the users want.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I follow this project for a long time, but I still have some questions. Can someone tell me something about how SLP supposed to work? I mean- will they create an application for mobiles or somethings else?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

I follow this project for a long time, but I still have some questions. Can someone tell me something about how SLP supposed to work? I mean- will they create an application for mobiles or somethings else?
Yes, there will be a smartphone application for users. This application will have several features. User will be able to discover new loyalty programs, earn tokens and other stuff too.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

I like SLP so much. I hope their plains are ambitious enough because this great idea needs to be designed like a long-term project. I saw the roadmap, but I would like to know more about their plans.
Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

I like SLP so much. I hope their plains are ambitious enough because this great idea needs to be designed like a long-term project. I saw the roadmap, but I would like to know more about their plans.
I think SLP’s plans are pretty ambitious. They want to have partnerships only with successful companies (hotels, restaurants, airlines and others). Also, they have a goal to conquer the world.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

I think SLP’s plans are pretty ambitious. They want to have partnerships only with successful companies (hotels, restaurants, airlines and others). Also, they have a goal to conquer the world.
It really looks impressive. The team is very talented, but how they are going to conquer the world? It is a very hard task that needs a well-thought plan.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/slp-offers-an-interactive-blockchain-platform-for-issuing-and-exchanging-tokenized-loyalty-points/

Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

It really looks impressive. The team is very talented, but how they are going to conquer the world? It is a very hard task that needs a well-thought plan.
You are right. Look, they will begin their activity in big cities like Moscow, Beijing, New York, London. If they are successful there, they can be successful anywhere. It is a good start for this loyalty project I guess.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

You are right. Look, they will begin their activity in big cities like Moscow, Beijing, New York, London. If they are successful there, they can be successful anywhere. It is a good start for this loyalty project I guess.
Maybe, it will be really easier. Ok, I think they have enough experience. As I know there are several working offices of SailPlay in these cities. It could be very useful for the team.
Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Maybe, it will be really easier. Ok, I think they have enough experience. As I know there are several working offices of SailPlay in these cities. It could be very useful for the team.
In fact, it is true. Team members already have been involved in this market, so I think they know all pitfalls here. It is one of those reasons why I think this project is attractive for investment.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

In fact, it is true. Team members already have been involved in this market, so I think they know all pitfalls here. It is one of those reasons why I think this project is attractive for investment.
I have never thought like this. I guess it is great when you are sure in the team. Sometimes, the idea looks familiar and not very interesting, but thanks to a hardworking team, it could be successful as hell.
Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I have never thought like this. I guess it is great when you are sure in the team. Sometimes, the idea looks familiar and not very interesting, but thanks to a hardworking team, it could be successful as hell.
Nice comparison. It is very important for me. The realization of the project 99% depends of its team. So, this team has shown all of their potential here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: