Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

guys, check out the benefits of using the technology of the process that was described above: this is the fast transaction speed, acceptable brokerage fees, an independent market, as well as anonymity and confidentiality of the data, which is probably most important for me personally.
the market is truly independent - partner bonus points and exchange rates depend exclusively on supply and demand and are limited by real bonus points.
and the transaction values are encrypted and anonymous for processing by independent block-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

in general, guys, the project is wonderful and fantastically well designed. I hope that it will develop only in the direction of improving and developing its technologies!
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
And why are you so focused on the Chinese market? What is so special about it?
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
And with what it can be connected? Why does China treat this?
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.

Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
Yes, I think this may be of interest to this market. And move it from the dead end. But at least I want to believe in it.  Smiley
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Yes, I am sure about it. SLP’s business attractiveness is very high. I think that money that will be invested in this project will be multiplied in a short time.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Yes, I am sure about it. SLP’s business attractiveness is very high. I think that money that will be invested in this project will be multiplied in a short time.
Their roadmap makes me believe that SLP’s team will be able to achieve all of their goals. They really know how to use their experience in the current direction.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Their roadmap makes me believe that SLP’s team will be able to achieve all of their goals. They really know how to use their experience in the current direction.
Sailplay was pretty successful, so I think it will be easy to them to combine new ideas and experience to create something spectacular.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Who can name me main advantages of this project? I understand the idea, but I want to be sure that I haven’t lost anything. I am just a very meticulous person.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

Who can name me main advantages of this project? I understand the idea, but I want to be sure that I haven’t lost anything. I am just a very meticulous person.
Ok. There is no problem with that. I think for users the main advantage is the chance to use and exchange useless loyalty points. It will save their time and make their life more interesting. Besides, the system provides the total security for private data, so I think there is no need to doubt about this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: