Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

Blockchain is a really multifunctional technology. It could be used in any industry you can imagine. I hope it will be an integral part of daily life.
Yep. Blockchain truly opened new opportunities for everyone. But, I don’t think it could be used everywhere. I am sure that it still has some limits.
No, i can’t agree with you. You just need to take a look on all those interesting articles from SLP’s facebook account. You can find there a lot of surprising information.
Perhaps, I will try to find it. Now I still consider that blockchain needs to be developed and improved. It is something new for the current market.
I don’t think so. I can’t say that blockchain is really something super new. It is a serious and widely accepted all over the world. It is true that it needs to be improved, but it is working now.
Ok. Then tell me please, where can it be used, except cryptocurrencies and all that stuff connected to it. I want to hear what you know about the current situation.
Fine. For example, it can be successfully used in the retail industry. It will help to provide security, fast transactions and data processing. Look, enormous amounts of money are involved in blockchain industry and its only the begging.
Maybe, you predict the future. I prefer to wait and watch what will happen next. But. I am sure that SLP will be successful no matter what will happen with blockchain.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

Blockchain is a really multifunctional technology. It could be used in any industry you can imagine. I hope it will be an integral part of daily life.
Yep. Blockchain truly opened new opportunities for everyone. But, I don’t think it could be used everywhere. I am sure that it still has some limits.
No, i can’t agree with you. You just need to take a look on all those interesting articles from SLP’s facebook account. You can find there a lot of surprising information.
Perhaps, I will try to find it. Now I still consider that blockchain needs to be developed and improved. It is something new for the current market.
I don’t think so. I can’t say that blockchain is really something super new. It is a serious and widely accepted all over the world. It is true that it needs to be improved, but it is working now.
Ok. Then tell me please, where can it be used, except cryptocurrencies and all that stuff connected to it. I want to hear what you know about the current situation.
Fine. For example, it can be successfully used in the retail industry. It will help to provide security, fast transactions and data processing. Look, enormous amounts of money are involved in blockchain industry and its only the begging.
Maybe, you predict the future. I prefer to wait and watch what will happen next. But. I am sure that SLP will be successful no matter what will happen with blockchain.
Nothing bad will happen. It’s a nice decision too. I am too sure about their success. SLP’s team really know what they are doing. It is a great team.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Nothing bad will happen. It’s a nice decision too. I am too sure about their success. SLP’s team really know what they are doing. It is a great team.
Besides, they have some experience. I am sure that they will be working hard for the next 1-2 years. This project could be a great helper in business and for simple users too.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about the technical part of this project. I understand that SLP uses blockchain, but what about the smart-contracts? I am little curious.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about the technical part of this project. I understand that SLP uses blockchain, but what about the smart-contracts? I am little curious.
Yes, of course. It is mentioned in their white paper. All transactions will be based on the smart contracts. I think every advanced project uses now smart contracts.
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Yes, of course. It is mentioned in their white paper. All transactions will be based on the smart contracts. I think every advanced project uses now smart contracts.
You are right. Smart contracts help to make deal safer for both parts. Do you know will these smart contracts have some other goals too? Maybe they will be multifunctional?
Kheg

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

You are right. Smart contracts help to make deal safer for both parts. Do you know will these smart contracts have some other goals too? Maybe they will be multifunctional?
I didn’t quite get what you want to ask. I know that smart contracts can attribute tags to customers during their processing and use previously collected tags as conditions for contract completion. Information about tags can be found in the white paper for sure
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

I didn’t quite get what you want to ask. I know that smart contracts can attribute tags to customers during their processing and use previously collected tags as conditions for contract completion. Information about tags can be found in the white paper for sure
Thanks for information. You understood me right. Now I have enough information about the project. In case someone else can answer them:)
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

hello! unequivocally, I am for participating in this project. the problem of the failure tendency is solved. I completely agree with the developers.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

hello! unequivocally, I am for participating in this project. the problem of the failure tendency is solved. I completely agree with the developers.
there is a second problem - negligence and loss of customers when they first join the loyalty program, and then do not participate.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

there is a second problem - negligence and loss of customers when they first join the loyalty program, and then do not participate.
this is confirmed by the study conducted by Bond Brand Loyality, the results of which showed that the unused points remained at 100 billion. This is huge money, even for such a large business.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

that's why it is supposed to create such an infrastructure that will monitor all operations and, whatever one may say, become even more loyal.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

that's why it is supposed to create such an infrastructure that will monitor all operations and, whatever one may say, become even more loyal.
as they say, blockchain is all the head! customers will use the application, which will allow them to always spend their points on what they need.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

result of this infrastructure will result in a more effective, interactive and attractive experience of brand loyalty.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

result of this infrastructure will result in a more effective, interactive and attractive experience of brand loyalty.
is there a link to a particular brand or loyalty program will be different? and where can
 I introduce my scores, besides shopping?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:39:18 AM

is there a link to a particular brand or loyalty program will be different? and where can
 I introduce my scores, besides shopping?
I will answer both questions at once: SLP allows you to trade bonus points from various loyalty programs.
emontmon

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

project is very interesting! and most importantly - how convenient it is, because in the process of information processing, the costs of human resources are reduced and the interaction between enterprises and consumers is facilitated
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

properties of the mobile application just answered my dumb questions, which I wanted to ask later:
- security and anonymity (wallets for tokens and loyalty programs);
- fast market;
- remuneration and the use of smart contracts.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

properties of the mobile application just answered my dumb questions, which I wanted to ask later:
- fast market;
that is, as I understand it, there will be users of tokens, clients, and companies in the common platform? if so, it adds convenience, as they say, "all inclusive"
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

- fast market;
that is, as I understand it, there will be users of tokens, clients, and companies in the common platform? if so, it adds convenience, as they say, "all inclusive"
I agree. Transactions will occur faster due to direct interaction. then the service will also work faster.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: