Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

This project will be open soon,
i am ready to grab the opportunity they want to spread all over the world.
all my information and credentials are ready to go!
That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Certainly it is possible. From their platform we can see that they are making something from the most needed cases such as job application. Instead of its downside and negativity, it is being used as a fuel, or should we say it has been taken advantage to create something that is really useful and handy to all of us.

Let us be grateful that Trustlogics will be a way to help solve unemployment by bridging employers and jobseeker and making the hiring process faster with the Trusted data they provide with their users. True enough, Trustlogics will become the number one Trusted online job platform in the future, preferred by companies and applicants all over the world.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Of course I' ve been also believe to trustlogics that will have a great future after all ,the hardwork and effort to its team are  able to believe that's this project of trustlogics ,will be successful. Cheesy
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Yes the skills and professionalism of the candidate they give special  training to give quality of their company,

encouragement, ensuring the excellent quality and caliber of the personnel available for their client company needs.

Compiling and packing up also my personal data and information to be submitted on this project. Very excited to use this as my personal recruiter in my whole life.

That's right, there are lot of job seekers ho will lucky to try this project, because at the moment when they try this for sure the jobseekers will also invite others and refer to use this as they found out that this project is very helpful for them.

that's truly right, there's a lot of job seekers that wants to try this project, because of there great platforms, of there system of hiring. this truly helpful for them.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
The more friend's you invited, the known of the project is getting bigger also. Because encouraging a friend can also help to encourage his/her friend's too. When that happens there will be a more open job available to every company and jobless people have the opportunity to be hired as an employee.
Not just only their friend but also the families, neighbors and classmates of their friend can also try this as they can see how big is the help of TrustLogics for those who want to try this project. We all know that the online job is very popular but this one is unique as they can offer it using blockchain technology.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

Certainly it is possible. From their platform we can see that they are making something from the most needed cases such as job application. Instead of its downside and negativity, it is being used as a fuel, or should we say it has been taken advantage to create something that is really useful and handy to all of us.

Let us be grateful that Trustlogics will be a way to help solve unemployment by bridging employers and jobseeker and making the hiring process faster with the Trusted data they provide with their users. True enough, Trustlogics will become the number one Trusted online job platform in the future, preferred by companies and applicants all over the world.
Hopefully it will. We can see that certain countries has a big problem in terms of employment, and most probably when they hear this platform, i am pretty sure they will be interested. As i can notice that in some countries who has that problem as what i've said, they have plenty of competent unemployed personnel which is i think they would actually fit in this.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

I agree because trustlogics is one of unique platform solution to decreased unemployment rate and jobless at any part of the world,due to is a present that they are no such common platforms available, in ISP  which update and store to get their personal information validated through in a service requestor, to access information  which decide on the right provider.

information and decide on the right provider.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Hopefully it will. We can see that certain countries has a big problem in terms of employment, and most probably when they hear this platform, i am pretty sure they will be interested. As i can notice that in some countries who has that problem as what i've said, they have plenty of competent unemployed personnel which is i think they would actually fit in this.

They are actually conducting a pilot test for this project. Hopefully everything goes well. Its good to know that Trustlogics is already performing and starting even if the ICO has not ended yet. As you can see as well in their road map, this project has already gone to several stages before they have started their ICO. The Team behind this project is committed and has a concrete vision. It is great for investors to see that what they are buying is coming to fruition step by step.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Djeki81

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

good business, hope in the future can run under the planned.
Irreproachable approach,  excellent idea, in right mind website.
langka1213

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
The more friend's you invited, the known of the project is getting bigger also. Because encouraging a friend can also help to encourage his/her friend's too. When that happens there will be a more open job available to every company and jobless people have the opportunity to be hired as an employee.
It is good if there are some rewards also for those who will refer the trustlogics application. Referrals will help this project to have many users. Aside from that, we can assure that day by day, jobseekers who will trustlogics application will increase. Refer a person and earn some rewards. TLT tokens is good source of reward also.

it is nice to know that theirs a lot of jobseekers who encourage many people to try this promise. that truly great because this project will help them to find a job in the easy way.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

They are actually conducting a pilot test for this project. Hopefully everything goes well. Its good to know that Trustlogics is already performing and starting even if the ICO has not ended yet. As you can see as well in their road map, this project has already gone to several stages before they have started their ICO. The Team behind this project is committed and has a concrete vision. It is great for investors to see that what they are buying is coming to fruition step by step.
The only way to show that they are fully committed with their project is by working and showing everyone that they are willing to give a good quality of service, and also to ensure that they are really offering a good quality service. By doing that they are attracting more costumers and investors.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Hey, ! I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been planned.
Judicious project, irreproachable website!

Everyone in this this community my opinion really does hope for the same thing to happen too because I believe everyone of us here discussing are supporters of the project. But this will entirely depend on the developing team because unless they do good marketing and make things happen, there won't be progress, let alone success.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

The only way to show that they are fully committed with their project is by working and showing everyone that they are willing to give a good quality of service, and also to ensure that they are really offering a good quality service. By doing that they are attracting more costumers and investors.
Personally I am really satisfied with how Trustlogics is moving, from planning stage to the current pilot testing and the future global platform for Trustlogics. Even the manager for this thread is active in answering queries as well which is a good sign. They also have a very active telegram and you can actually register on their platform already. I hope that their pilot testing will be a success and they can start to form more partnership with different countries around the world.
langka1213

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

good business, hope in the future can run under the planned.
Irreproachable approach,  excellent idea, in right mind website.

I think that this project will be success, because trustlogics is made up of good ideas and their a great team, I wish them success in the future, because this project will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills.  
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Personally I am really satisfied with how Trustlogics is moving, from planning stage to the current pilot testing and the future global platform for Trustlogics. Even the manager for this thread is active in answering queries as well which is a good sign. They also have a very active telegram and you can actually register on their platform already. I hope that their pilot testing will be a success and they can start to form more partnership with different countries around the world.
That is their minor goal as of this time. Eventually they will have more if they will continue this great idea of them. I admired their hardwork and dedication in this project, as well as the who is also assigned here. As much as possible he caters all the questions asked by random people, a good and healthy sign of communication among the team and the users.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

One of the most important features I like about Trustlogics is the Hyperledger. This is to ensure trust between parties involve. To record all transactions in the network. Knowing that hundreds of million participants are expected to use the platform in the future. This is a great project!
Kool_Craig

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really do well in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !

Indeed, what people see will determine what their reactions would be towards anything and in this case, the project of trust logics. It's just so great to think that people appreciate the project. This means thet it will only lead to great success because more people appreciating means more supporters, users and investors. Great job trustlogics team.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !

Indeed, what people see will determine what their reactions would be towards anything and in this case, the project of trust logics. It's just so great to think that people appreciate the project. This means thet it will only lead to great success because more people appreciating means more supporters, users and investors. Great job trustlogics team.

Every time I see Trustlogics responding to users message, I feel encourage towards the project. I hope your project will be a big success and you will be able to help more people find better jobs. Good luck.
langka1213

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

Such project are getting successful! Very nice business, sensible job, blameless plan.
Having this all good comments in this topic on TrustLogics Project, it is impossible for this project not to succeed. Worth to invest in.
really great news for the team of trustlogics to see the love that they got from their platform.
the odds are pretty high for this project, investors might not hesitate to invest their money on such a promising project.

It's seems like this is a very good sign output project of trustlogics and also hopefully will be continue there success and have an great operation.  
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

the only thing that trustlogic needs to do is to verify the job seekers thr one who will interview ofcourse is the recruiter or employer. The job of trustlogic is to verify the user.

that's right, and also the Trustlogics have an amazing project, by there Blockchain technology that has a great security to protect the data information of others.

TrustLogics only hold and handles the hiring only. If the application interview will be also handled by the TrustLogics Projects it would be hard time for them and may be possible to hang-up so many applicants. App may be also crash if job interview feature was added. May chance to be non-productive for the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: