Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JJelly

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:27 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.
I also install their android app yesterday and it always crash. Hope that you'll fix it as soon as possible. Cool app though. Double thumbs up for you TrustLogics Team.
I already install it before and its working well. I think they are few maintenance problem on the app so they crash. Hopefully may fix soon and can use by other users and jobseekers. Great app actually, must install.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader,
with 10+ years of experience in IT of leading multi-million-dollar projects.
Manages executive relationships and provides leadership to other team members.
JoshKulot

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:25:15 AM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader,
-Experienced Techno Functional Leader
-11 years of IT experience with demonstrated success in leading multi-million dollar projects. Designed and executed Bluetooth Smart® products.
-Specialties: Digital Product Strategy, Roadmap Development, Agile Project Management, Bluetooth Smart® & IoT

Linkedin Summary - Yash Pakala
JJelly

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

-11 years of IT experience with demonstrated success in leading multi-million dollar projects. Designed and executed Bluetooth Smart® products.
-Specialties: Digital Product Strategy, Roadmap Development, Agile Project Management, Bluetooth Smart® & IoT

Seems that he will manage the project so well. Indian makes every engineering and computer works so very easy and more smart. Double thumbs up for you Yash Pakala and for the whole team. More power for TrustLogics Project.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Seems that he will manage the project so well. Indian makes every engineering and computer works so very easy and more smart. Double thumbs up for you Yash Pakala and for the whole team. More power for TrustLogics Project.

Been reviewing the team member, and i must admit!
they have a cool line up on this.
everyone has expertise on their different field.
this is real smooth.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

We don't have to worries 'emulsifryer' our wish come true the aim of TrustLogicsTM is to give a work to all the jobseker,

lessen the unemployment even if your under grad or disability person can make work, no discrimination, all jobseeker

are welcome on this trust logics project, KUDOS to all those team.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

That is a nice question, depending on what type of disability a person is suffering from, he can still apply for a job. I have seen people who have an amputated leg or who suffered from polio and they are practicing professionals or in marketing and office works. Of course the requirement is that you are qualified for the position. For people who suffers from blindness however, there will be limited opportunities for them. For Deaf and mute I can see them also being employed in some companies but usually they are doing jobs related to art. I believe one inspirational speaker has no legs and arms but has motivated a lot of people. I forgot his name but he is quite famous. Person with disabilities, or what I call people who are physically challenge has also the right to live and work. As such, job opportunities for them should also be open. I believe that Trustlogics will not discriminate those who are physically challenged people of course unless they are really not qualified for the job or their handicap will hinder in performing the job.

I like what you said there. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and property and has an obligation to work.
I would like to quote this verses from the Bible.

"For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

His name is Nick Vujicic and his tagline is No Arms? No Legs? No Worries! A very inspiring person and I believe he has a wife and two children. For those who are still complaining about their status in life, let him be an inspiration to you as well. Trustlogics platfrom will be helping a lot of people get a job.
Never judge a book by its cover. I support egalitarianism where there is an equality to all people. We need to pursue this kind of act that we would not degrade people by its physicality, achievements and status of living. We have our own rights. We have our own stomach. If we will stop to work because of our physical deficiency, we will die. Therefore, if we have disabilities or not, we should have a fair and equal opportunities to live in this world.
Your stetament are very good to have you a positive thoughts about finding job to those people with dissability,,And I think trustlogics are very much concern to this case,because we hope and trust to trustlogics are much fair to all applicants even  if to those people with dissability,,because I'm also looking forward to trustlogics are much better and fair service to all applicant,,
Did you know trustlogic handle it? I think it was a big challenge  to trustlogics to handle jobseeker with dissability? becuase even in traditonal way sometimes in some company people with dissability are not allowed to work with,,,but if trustlogics are allowed to approve with people dissability, it will give also hope to those people with dissability,finding their job easy,.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Been reviewing the team member, and i must admit!
they have a cool line up on this.
everyone has expertise on their different field.
this is real smooth.

Yash Pakala can search over the internet, he is really doing good on his field.
i can say he is one of in a million talent.
the knowledge and dedication he is giving on his profession is something to be admire forever.
fullerheat

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

Although there are already a number of competitors in the area of job fulfillment/source/recruiting/hiring, this does seem to be an interesting project.  I will keep my eye on it.  Good luck to your team on this project.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.
In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.

You are a little rude or inconsiderate for those disabled people who will see your reply dude. Ofcourse they aren't mainly the priority of many company out there but there will still be a few number of company still hiring them. Some disabled people are more diligent and persistent than other people who are physically fit.
And they have skills that physically fit people who doesn't have.

He is not a rude or inconsiderable, what he is saying is a mere fact and really happens to the hiring industry. Whether we would like it or not, companies want to have an industrious, hardworking and applicants who are capable to everything. Only a smaller chance for them to accept people with disability and most of them are prodigy.
Correct, and that is a big challenge for the TrustLogics that they can give a right job for those disabled applicant but deserve to have a proper job according to their abilities and skills. Not just looking or knowing that the applicant is disabled, some company did not giving them a chance to show up what they can do and share to the company.

I think so, this is a chance all the disabled person are fit this form of hiring industry these are the big help especially to those persons they do not need to go out in your house and looking for a job now if you have an internet one click botton then they you may go to the procedure of applying.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

I did search for the online job like this.
i found so many of them, even just on your phone there are smart app available.
but this is the only project that is connected through blockchain and cryptocurrency.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

Any linkedIn link so we can see their profile if they are fully competent to finish and execute the projects visions. Do they have any other community or telegram, discord that we can connect through and ask some inquiries and questions about the project? How well is the projects token sale ?
They have provided what you have needed to know you can check it out at this thread and there's a telegram also and try to ask them about your problem in their project, they have approachable dev and also admins.

It's as though you were searching LinkedIn profiles looking for someone to join your customer service team,
so you searched LinkedIn using the keywords "customer service." you answer your questions regarding your applications
You would be overwhelmed with search results.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

the only thing that trustlogic needs to do is to verify the job seekers thr one who will interview ofcourse is the recruiter or employer. The job of trustlogic is to verify the user.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
Let's just think about negative side also what if the application will be hacked can we still recovered those file or data we stored on the app?

I think the data is encrypred and since trustlogic will used blockchain it's hard to hack it. the file is saved in a secured place encrypted
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What
if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?
      Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.
I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.
Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country.  
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    
Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.
But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting
immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of
view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.
Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
I must  agree and understand your point, if trustlogics are ignore to those applicant has bad record,because despite of traditional way, this process it shoud be ,due to trustlogics have also protect of their good reputation toward of each epmloyer,regarding to their workplaces safe,Protecting their property,and other satefy measures
No one can do anything about it because no one can change it.  No one can change it because it's all in the past. What is important for an applicant would be his qualifications, can he still qualify even though he has a bad record?
It really depends on the job available. What if it's a medical malpractice? Usually those in the medical field, even though they  have done medical malpractice, they still work and are able to get accredited by medical insurance companies in the US.
Medical malpractice? Wow, but yeah, even though doctors or nurses or even anesthesiologist might have accidentally killed someone, it like it's just part of the job there, you can file a case in court, but that might be expensive.
And the practitioner usually, if proven guilty, will just have to pay fine, and still continue practicing. Getting those licences give them enough credit for credentialing processes and they will always be qualified for the job.
Yes, stress on usually. I think I saw the news on TV about a dentist who engaged in so many malpractice cases and people go there because he was an accredited health practitioner. He was puling of kids' teeth eventhough they were fine, sort of worse than child abuse, and get paid. I think that one went to jail.
I am so impress with the trustlogics platform, jobseeker give them a chance to work especially the disabled person and

even the people have record and wants a new life and the aim of Trust Logics is they want all people to get a job.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Data theft is very common nowadays because its easy to track people through their Social security numbers and other personal information that's up on the job portal sites. This is mainly one of the problem of many jobseeker some job portals don't have any security portal and all of the data can be dowloaded or copied by those ill minded people.

i agree but the main issure in othe job platform in Terms of agreement with them. We allow our data to be used by them. having that said they sold it to other company for surveys and so on. so trustlogic is builsd for the privacy of the applicant
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

I did search for the online job like this.
i found so many of them, even just on your phone there are smart app available.
but this is the only project that is connected through blockchain and cryptocurrency.

I'm a little bit off on Vryptoriya like you said there's no edge on using this since it will run on blockchain it will consume electricity and by that fees will be there. I dont know where or how can they cover the transaction fees
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.

The qoutation above is very important to all the jobseekers or applicants who want to use the trustlogic project platform thise qoutation " no data sharing without authorization" will ease the job seekers' doubts in terms of sharing theor information. Kudos to the trust logic project platform

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. This will surely help users know that the data they provided to Trustlogics is safe and secure. I think there should be a default setting as well as most job-seekers don't really think that much on the security of their data but rather being hired as soon as possible.

thats right, the trustlogics security is very nice because they will be sure that the applicant profile is safe. if this project will be much more supported I think that this project will be success.

"You own your information - No Data Sharing Without Authorization" is really a great quotation from Trustlogics. This development on security means the company is staying true with its vision.

The quotation above is very important to all the job seekers or applicants who want to use the trustlogic project platform those quotation " no data sharing without authorization" will ease the job seekers' doubts in terms of sharing their information. Kudos to the trust logic project platform
If  you want to protect yourselves regardless of the security employed by an organization, thieves will continue to seek ways to access and can steal your personal data information.
But if individuals use common sense, and organizations and software vendors invest in security, the chances of identity theft dramatically decrease.
have you ever considered the risk of losing your identity to a thief while applying for a job opportunity online? i misgiving on this.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: