Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smithjones

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

Smiley  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

Anyone can go to trust logics and apply but if you have that record and if the company's find out i guess it can lower your profile and lessen the chance for you to get hired...  But i hope that somehow trust logics will find a better way and a solution for this kind of people/situation...

if ever trustologics can do a find way for the applicants to resolve it from their bad record, of course it will be favorable for the

applicants, right? but on the other side of it, there is a bad image due to it will become that in the sight of others trustlogics is

tolerating those things which is not good from bad to become good background, which I think same as fixers. how's that?

A record is a record irregardless of good or bad. Records should not be hidden from potential employers, this is why trustlogic is created because some clients will still try to tamper their data and walk their way around to the system, this only shows the need of Trustlogic service to verify and make sure that the job applicant are not  lying and making a fool out of employers. 
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?

People with disabilities have proven themselves in different fields what they can do. there are paralympics nowadays that prove that disabled people can still participate in sports, that they can still be competitive and that they can do something beyond their physical limitations. I usually see disabled people working in the government offices as they are given high priority here for them to be able to sustain their financial needs. They may have some limitations in some aspect and maybe slow in movement but in the end they are still able to deliver the service that are given to them.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...

Agreed this kind of project will do very important role into blockchain space because of having useful platform which will help the big companies to find the talented persons through this system. I also think this will be next big thing.
TrustLogics is one of the promising ICO in 2018. In fact, I do not see this just only for investment but it will help the community as well. If this project will successfully launch, a lot of possibility that the TLT token will increase in the future. Just wait for the moment till the prototype launch then we can see how it will rapidly grow up.
I think so, because the trustlogic will become more useful as payment on their project too. So many jobseekers all over the world, and for sure they will prefer to apply online compare to go at the agency without sure result of what they applying for.
The objectives of this project is really good, it helps to lessen the unemployment rate of a certain country. If there are lots of unemployed people who have got a new job, it will ease the poverty that we suffering today.
As an investor, we should find a project that can help the community. Do not go for the innovations that will destroy the community, go for something new that will give importance to the daily life of individual as well as the whole nation.
Yeah it's better to invest on project that connects to helping people and have concern for their success, you know the feeling when someone are happy because you are able to give them what they need in life... And i remember the saying, "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Well of course if there is ever a valid reason,  then I will hink it will be considerable that is if the reason is really valod for the cpurse of action made by the jobseeker.  But if not, then I think that it will really affect the background of the jobseeker just like in this forum, if you do wrong, dependong on the action made, there will be a corresponding disciplinary action. Hence I think that this will also be the case for trust logics platform.
Terminated is have exceptions depends on the situations or reason why the employee been terminate in the company, but for convicted criminal maybe there's very little chance to make it to the companies, convicted means they really did the crime right and i dont think trust logics will favor this kind of jobseeker/applicant or maybe will be depending on the grounds of the company...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
That's why I'm trust to trustlogics that will  surely find the job immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, for traditional way, but now  this old senarrio will hope to be less problem encounter than before,  due to no need to worry about the main basic problem,because with trustlogics platform we make sure to assure and settle the main problem on the spot regarding  to this issue and service that can  make a great  services between employer and jobseeker negotiation ,therefore you really know that this platform trustlogics well be successful.
Though there's  a lot of jobs recruitment online existing in the internet but still they all after the old hiring process that long and tiring, you can submit resume to them by uploading it in their platform but after that the same process revolve's like interview, exam, 2nd interview  final interview and if you hired all the requirements, medical examination, which make it tedious... That's why trust logics have validator to do all this stuff for faster and easier application process...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

Read the Full Article here :- https://goo.gl/ocXRgW
THANK YOU!
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,

THANK YOU!

Exciting times indeed! Hurray TrustLogics! This is a great development!
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
That is true, every time we find a job every day we release a considerable amount of money for the transportation fee for the company we want to go. You will eat because of the huge number of applicants you will take some time to wait. It's okay to pay a small amount or fee if you're sure you'll have a good job.
In traditional method of applying, we are unconsciously paying a small amount just to apply in a company. Everytime we eat and ride a vehicle, we are always paying. We don't just recognize it because it is just a smaller bill which in fact, if we add up all of our expenses, it has a large sum of costs.
Therefore, I conclude that paying TLT tokens is much better.

scarleth06

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

THANK YOU!

Now we can see there's a progress happen, keep it up trust logics and congrats...
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

THANK YOU!

KUDOS to TRUST LOGICS TEAM we looking forward to your success!
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

THANK YOU!

This is indeed a vital step for TrustLogics in realizing their vision to become the industry standard and norm for verified profiles.

Happy to hear of this wonderful development. Congratulations TrustLogics!

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

THANK YOU!

This is indeed a vital step for TrustLogics in realizing their vision to become the industry standard and norm for verified profiles.

Happy to hear of this wonderful development. Congratulations TrustLogics!

After holding several rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited to announce that it has signed an MoU with the Republic of Suriname. This agreement aims to leverage the technological capabilities of TrustLogics to improve the availability of cutting-edge employment analytics for a large variety of industries in Suriname.
~ an excerpt from the medium article posted by TrustLogics.

And the news made us all excited as well TrustLogics! Republic of Suriname today, the rest of the globe tomorrow! More Power!
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

THANK YOU!
Is it an African country? I am not familiar with this country but it is good to see the progress of this project. Trustlogics developers and team show to us that they are handling this project very well. All of my sudden doubts about legalization are gone when I saw this update of trustlogics. More steps to go!

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

THANK YOU!
Is it an African country? I am not familiar with this country but it is good to see the progress of this project. Trustlogics developers and team show to us that they are handling this project very well. All of my sudden doubts about legalization are gone when I saw this update of trustlogics. More steps to go!

it is from South America Smiley

Suriname (/ˈsʊrɪnæm/, /-nɑːm/ or /-nəm/, also spelled Surinam), officially known as the Republic of Suriname (Dutch: Republiek Suriname [ˌreːpyˈblik ˌsyːriˈnaːmə]), is a sovereign state on the northeastern Atlantic coast of South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, France (through French Guiana) to the east, Guyana to the west and Brazil to the south. At just under 165,000 square kilometers (64,000 square miles), it is the smallest country in South America.[note 1] Suriname has a population of approximately 558,368,[8] most of whom live on the country's north coast, in and around the capital and largest city, Paramaribo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname

This is indeed an interesting turn of event, other ICO wait for their ICO collection to finish and do partnership but Trustlogics is really one step ahead by simply expanding its territorial influence even before its ICO start, a good sign of  great developer and marketer packed in one project Smiley
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

THANK YOU!

it is from South America Smiley

Suriname (/ˈsʊrɪnæm/, /-nɑːm/ or /-nəm/, also spelled Surinam), officially known as the Republic of Suriname (Dutch: Republiek Suriname [ˌreːpyˈblik ˌsyːriˈnaːmə]), is a sovereign state on the northeastern Atlantic coast of South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, France (through French Guiana) to the east, Guyana to the west and Brazil to the south. At just under 165,000 square kilometers (64,000 square miles), it is the smallest country in South America.[note 1] Suriname has a population of approximately 558,368,[8] most of whom live on the country's north coast, in and around the capital and largest city, Paramaribo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname

This is indeed an interesting turn of event, other ICO wait for their ICO collection to finish and do partnership but Trustlogics is really one step ahead by simply expanding its territorial influence, a good sign of  great developer and marketer packed in one project Smiley

Thanks for sharing info regarding the Republic of Suriname!

I somehow envy their jobseekers and students who will be able to use the basic operations of the TrustLogics platform for free.

This is one great development. Hoping to see more progressive news such as this. Kudoos TrustLogics.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
That's why I'm trust to trustlogics that will  surely find the job immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, for traditional way, but now  this old senarrio will hope to be less problem encounter than before,  due to no need to worry about the main basic problem,because with trustlogics platform we make sure to assure and settle the main problem on the spot regarding  to this issue and service that can  make a great  services between employer and jobseeker negotiation ,therefore you really know that this platform trustlogics well be successful.
Though there's  a lot of jobs recruitment online existing in the internet but still they all after the old hiring process that long and tiring, you can submit resume to them by uploading it in their platform but after that the same process revolve's like interview, exam, 2nd interview  final interview and if you hired all the requirements, medical examination, which make it tedious... That's why trust logics have validator to do all this stuff for faster and easier application process...
Although trustlogics project are very good  platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily, but I wonder to ask trustlogics will have also offered  contractual method? like, for example 6 months contractual only as temporary employee to their employer but after that,it will see if your extension another 6 months until you got a proby,to made your regular employee to their company, how trustlogics  handle  it,if ever, those employer will be requested to this case,?
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

The service requester will be the one who employs the ISP? Am I correct or not?
I see on their 1st page the service requester will be given a chance to rate the ISP
for their service or this will be just another paid review I'm a little confused.

Of course the people who hire the Independent service provider will be the one who rate them. The ISP will be the one requesting to rate their digital portfolio. And it will be rated based on how good their work is or if they fullfill the needs of employers. This digital portfolio will have all the rating and reviews they had.

That would be a great thing if all the ones involved are very professional with everything being dealt with like rating the company or the jobseeker. Because it can never be avoided that there may be some personal issues that may occur in working together which may affect the ratings of both parties when one of both sides do not rate professionally and let personal issues cloud their decisions.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?

People with disabilities have proven themselves in different fields what they can do. there are paralympics nowadays that prove that disabled people can still participate in sports, that they can still be competitive and that they can do something beyond their physical limitations. I usually see disabled people working in the government offices as they are given high priority here for them to be able to sustain their financial needs. They may have some limitations in some aspect and maybe slow in movement but in the end they are still able to deliver the service that are given to them.
I think it's not the past life or experience of a people that being judge before they hired on a company, as long as the people are qualified and have a skills that they can do to what kind of work is assign to them they are all welcome in the project of TrusLogics.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: