Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community
Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader, with 10+ years of experience,
in IT of leading multi-million-dollar projects. Manages executive relationships and provides leadership to other team members.
THANK YOU!
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.

This is why the trustlogic system of ratings should be encouraged, applicants should give their rating , reviews and comments from previous employer that is associated with the Trustlogic, this way Trustlogic and the other job applicant would be alarm of what kind of employer are getting them.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

This is why the trustlogic system of ratings should be encouraged, applicants should give their rating , reviews and comments from previous employer that is associated with the Trustlogic, this way Trustlogic and the other job applicant would be alarm of what kind of employer are getting them.
For better understanding read this -
ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified
of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated
TrustLogics Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform. Once an
ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter.
TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader, with 10+ years of experience,
in IT of leading multi-million-dollar projects. Manages executive relationships and provides leadership to other team members.
THANK YOU!

it's good to have you Mr. Yash Pakala, i am impressed with your long experience in the IT field, hopefully with you on the team, we can see continuos growth of Trustlogic. i believe that Trustlogic can help thousands or maybe millions of job applicants , your expertise can really help these people and help them get a a job by making them more available in the online market.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

THANK YOU!

it's good to have you Mr. Yash Pakala, i am impressed with your long experience in the IT field, hopefully with you on the team, we can see continuos growth of Trustlogic. i believe that Trustlogic can help thousands or maybe millions of job applicants , your expertise can really help these people and help them get a a job by making them more available in the online market.
Thank you so much dear, And yes surely Yash Pakala has very well knowledge in IT department. He is working in this field for a long time and he is also sharing his experience with us to make a beautiful platform for both. (jobseekers/recruiters)
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Hiring is widely prevalent, and yet one of the most difficult processes. A bad hiring process can lead to the loss of a good candidate. A bad hire will not only cost a firm money and time, but...

To Read Our Full Article Click Here - https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-take-on-new-ways-companies-can-appeal-to-job-seekers-e819afc54b04
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

Hiring is widely prevalent, and yet one of the most difficult processes. A bad hiring process can lead to the loss of a good candidate. A bad hire will not only cost a firm money and time, but...

To Read Our Full Article Click Here - https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-take-on-new-ways-companies-can-appeal-to-job-seekers-e819afc54b04

Optimizing job ads for the mobile devices

Companies don’t have much time, well neither does a candidate. A good candidate doesn’t always search for job vacancies on their laptops or PCs. Smartphone is the new device for that purpose, especially in the developing countries since smart phones are now much affordable.

The job portals/companies should create and optimize job ads for mobile phones, as candidates search for job vacancies on their phones on the go. This will not only attract better candidates but will also provide the firm a diverse pool of candidates across geographies.

I agree, not all job candidates have a personal computer or laptop that they can use to search job vacancies, but most of the people nowadays do have celphones which more affordable than pc/laptop and are more easy to carry around wherever they go. This is why optimizing job ads for mobile devices is important, more people would access to job searches and Trustlogic would be able to reach and help more people with mobile devices.
joeljames23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
Yes you're right and we appreciate that you raised a really serious concern, In these days many of the peoples getting hired by just because of their reference in the respective organization, not by their skills or qualification. But with the help of TrustLogics this problem will not longer exist.
That was great, i think those job seekers who only dependent to their backer or reference to be employed has no place on the company now if they have not enough skills and abilities to do the job, and sometimes they feel like a boss because they have a backer, doing all things like they are a boss too. TrustLogics are here now to stop those things so that they can help those people who deserve better than that.
yeah you'll right,,if jobseeker have backer its  much unfair to those applicant are much effort to follow the rules and regulation procedure before it to hired,unlike to those person are have backer sometime his attitude are arrogant to co-worker ,,I must saying on that case because I'm also expirence before,,I hope trustlogics will handle it,,because I'm also believe and trust to trustlogics are much fair to its applicant regarding to their services,
Happy to know that trust logics is also against in this scenario and trying to stop this unfair hiring process that happening in many places/country... With trust logics the truth and right results will be the basis to hire a jobseeker, so there will be a healthy competition and to help them to get better everytime they will apply for a job...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
Yes you're right and we appreciate that you raised a really serious concern, In these days many of the peoples getting hired by just because of their reference in the respective organization, not by their skills or qualification. But with the help of TrustLogics this problem will not longer exist.
That was great, i think those job seekers who only dependent to their backer or reference to be employed has no place on the company now if they have not enough skills and abilities to do the job, and sometimes they feel like a boss because they have a backer, doing all things like they are a boss too. TrustLogics are here now to stop those things so that they can help those people who deserve better than that.
yeah you'll right,,if jobseeker have backer its  much unfair to those applicant are much effort to follow the rules and regulation procedure before it to hired,unlike to those person are have backer sometime his attitude are arrogant to co-worker ,,I must saying on that case because I'm also expirence before,,I hope trustlogics will handle it,,because I'm also believe and trust to trustlogics are much fair to its applicant regarding to their services,
Happy to know that trust logics is also against in this scenario and trying to stop this unfair hiring process that happening in many places/country... With trust logics the truth and right results will be the basis to hire a jobseeker, so there will be a healthy competition and to help them to get better everytime they will apply for a job...
Yes its true, the truth are the basis of the hiring process... And its up to the applicants if they will hired, with their background/experiences they submit... And that will help a jobseeker to build a good reputation for a company and by using the blockchain there's no doubt that results will be manipulated anyway...
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

It's Really Great, Amazing!!!
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
It's much more difficult to find a job if you have a criminal record than a bad employment history record but I believe that actually depends on the applicant's capabilities as well as the type of job the applicant is looking for.
Well it depends on the validator's if they will going to accept even though the applicant's have a criminal records, but for me if they want to be hired with no issues in there resume it's better do not try to have criminal record's so that it won't affect on your personal background, because there are some of the companies depends on how you manage yourself and it's better also to have a pleasing personality.
Aside from pleasing personality,must better to those applicant , if also have experience accorrding to her professionalism,due to trustlogics will also have validators which person authorized to verify your  personal background and submit of your certificate   about of your previous employment.

So that in other words , trustlogics will not verify of those applicant has bad record in short ,,or  not relying on their standard method ,therefore do not  blame of trustlogics if this case will implement.

Isn't it a little unfair for those ex-convict to be discriminated on applying on jobs. We know not all of the convicts or people who served their time on prisons aren't guilty at all and sometimes they are just misjudge or frame up for the crime they didn't do.

I guess there's some company will still hire them depending on the weight of their past crime. They are just people too who just made some wrong decisions in life but we shouldn't judge them because of their wrong doings in the past. What if they repented to all their sins? Is it wrong to make a new life and do things for your family?

It is the sad truth, applicants with criminal records will be very difficult to be hired. Let us be honest, if just incase you own a company, would you hire someone who has a criminal record? I guess not. You are taking a big risk, there are very little instances where in a company hires them but there must be a strong recommendation attesting their personality or taking a responsibility for them. But then again, this is not a scope of Trustlogics anyway.
I think we need to hear the side of trust logics regarding on this matter to finish and to address this issue, we have all different points of view to this matter and i think only trust logics will solve and will help to end this burden...  Tongue
For sure trust logics already see this issue of ours, and that's right they are the one who can answer about this case... I hope they have fair solutions for this problem so it will give chance to people with or without bad records in the past...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

Yes its very important for employees to know all the information about the employer that might she/he get but in some cases or place like in the Middle East the chance to know your employer background is zero percent especially when you are a domestic helper that will work for arab people...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.
I agree, Looking for a desirable job is never been easy. Even applying manually or walk-ins is a hard task too, you won't be always lucky to get hired. But with trust logic can make a change on applying for jobs you can easily fill up on their platform and look for a job based on your experience after your profile is verified by validators of the platform.

You bet! Applying for a job is really a super hard thing to do nowadays especially for those people who are not a graduate of Top 5 Universities in their country. Why is that? There are so many jobs available in that country yet there are unemployed people? I may say that it is the system of recruitment which is the real problem. Some jobs are occupied by those people who just say, I need the job and I don't care if it was the job for me or not. I am a graduate of 4-year course so I am qualified. How about those who specialized on that field? Once the job was filled up, they can't apply for other jobs which are not related to their course. It ends up that the person who got the job will be incompetent and ineffective.
I bet for you Boo! Applying for a job is like you are giving a feast bomb to wolverine, it is hard and heart breaking moment! If you are accepted, all of your effort, costs and time are worthy but if you are fail to hire in a company, your tears will flow down the core.
As of now, graduates in a community colleges are not the priority of company or government agency. In fact, many of the graduates in community colleges don't have the opportunity to work in office and the worst, they are unemployed for over a decade. Unfortunately, I am also studying in a community college and I fear that someday, I will become a "TAMBAY" native term for unemployed in my country. So right now, I am working with cryptocurrency because I think I have future in this industry.
Do not depend on your school. You bring yourselves and the success is upon to you. Don't blame your status and class of school you are right now because at the end of the day, your personality and ideas will make your dreams come true. Many people who succeed that came from unpopular school. Sometimes, they are the one who got the highest rate in board exams. In my opinion, if you want to have jobs and support your family needs, nothing won't stop you except death.

Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Hello Trustlogics team, can you please tell me ..what is your soft/hard cap?
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

It will be good for both jobseekers and recruiter to get opportunities in another way.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.
In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.

You are a little rude or inconsiderate for those disabled people who will see your reply dude. Ofcourse they aren't mainly the priority of many company out there but there will still be a few number of company still hiring them. Some disabled people are more diligent and persistent than other people who are physically fit.
And they have skills that physically fit people who doesn't have.

I think it is no longer Trustlogics jurisdiction with regards to the applicants who have disabilities.
Trustlogucs platform is just to secure the gathered informations and verified them by the partnered validators  with applicants request.
So it's the companies/ recruiters decision to hire them or not.
Yes, it is not covered by the jurisdiction of trustlogics but I want to ask if there is something difference with applicants who have physical disabilities since trustlogics will become a hive of applicants as well as a job hiring industry. If we will look at their platform, it is just for securing the private information of jobseekers but if we will look at their purpose, we can also see that this will become a small problem soon as trustlogics arrive.

I get where you are heading at. And I like the concern you have for people with disabilities because most of the time, people with disabilities are disregarded and disrespected by a lot of people. They are often looked down upon when in fact some are even better at dping things that normal people cannot even try or are afraid to try amd at times not determined enough or serious enough about a task or goal.

Yes. You are right. This is mostly the case nowadays. I personally think that equality among every individual should be pushed all over the world specially on this project. If the trust logics does this, it will really give a very positive impact on their platform. They will not only help the people with disabilities but will also be gaining a lot of supporters because of their friendliness to these type of people.
You are right i guess. As what we can see, most PWD are more capable and trustworthy compared to those not PWD. TBH but that is what i can notice, although some companies are not really prioritizing them, it doesn"t mean that they don't have a chance at all or they don't have what it takes. There are also some organizations who are pushing and supporting PWD and given them jobs they could be working with at their best.
I want to correct your statement a little bit, I think person with no disability is more capable to do work than a PWD. However, I can say that PWD is more hardworking than a normal employee. Sometimes, they are promoted because of the dedication and determination they give to the company.

Private organizations help them to fulfill their lives, give them jobs and assure that they have tomorrow.

Maybe, I am thinking that trustlogics will also give a different line for those who are PWD and I want them also to be prioritized in applying and give them an easiest way dealing with their documents.

Trustlogic

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

Hello Trustlogics team, can you please tell me ..what is your soft/hard cap?
Hi Maxxbill, thank you for showing your interest in trustlogics . Our soft cap is $2,000,000 and hard cap is $16,000,000. To know more about us please read our whitepaper here:- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf  
Thank you !
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: