Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
roomboy85

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

I agree on your go green perception on TrustLogics guys.

Deejayce is actually right that it saves the environment and lowers the cost too for the recruiters (besides materials and storage cost, having these application forms, submitted resumes, etc. involves a substantial amount of overhead to be done right).

And being able to track a jobseekers applications or potential applicants for recruiters in a digital manner is much more smarter than sorting them manually, it brings about a lot of convenience in a very organized manner.

Now that people are now shifting to paperless in their offices. Hiring process should too. Employment application takes a lot of papers in each applicant. Paperless employment process could help reduce cutting down trees. Not using paper will conserve our trees and will help us in a much greener environment.

More and more paperwork is being spent on HR paperwork. Tech-savvy people expect things to be done right from the start. That's why a smart company should move to paperless system. With the advance trustlogics platform and highly secured cloud-based data storage, jobseekers information will be securely stored.

Old system of hiring is not efficient, especially if you are constantly reading through piles of application forms and looking for information that you need. Trustlogics platform has made possible to sort through the application forms, identify the potential candidates that best fit the job. With this, a company can save time and can use this saved time to other works for the business.

Businesses are now realizing the importance of being environmentally friendly. Being paperless in their operation is efficient, but being paperless in their hiring process too is a very smart decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

Deejayce is actually right that it saves the environment and lowers the cost too for the recruiters (besides materials and storage cost, having these application forms, submitted resumes, etc. involves a substantial amount of overhead to be done right).

And being able to track a jobseekers applications or potential applicants for recruiters in a digital manner is much more smarter than sorting them manually, it brings about a lot of convenience in a very organized manner.

Now that people are now shifting to paperless in their offices. Hiring process should too. Employment application takes a lot of papers in each applicant. Paperless employment process could help reduce cutting down trees. Not using paper will conserve our trees and will help us in a much greener environment.

More and more paperwork is being spent on HR paperwork. Tech-savvy people expect things to be done right from the start. That's why a smart company should move to paperless system. With the advance trustlogics platform and highly secured cloud-based data storage, jobseekers information will be securely stored.

Old system of hiring is not efficient, especially if you are constantly reading through piles of application forms and looking for information that you need. Trustlogics platform has made possible to sort through the application forms, identify the potential candidates that best fit the job. With this, a company can save time and can use this saved time to other works for the business.

Businesses are now realizing the importance of being environmentally friendly. Being paperless in their operation is efficient, but being paperless in their hiring process too is a very smart decision.

Yes. No need for job seekers to fill up too many forms for their application. With the use of Trustlogics portal, all are digital. Through sending your resumes and through sending your personal details. All process are paperless and will be done in Trustlogics portal.
Cardonius

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Seems very interesting. Good luck DEVs!
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/cKTYbu1.png
Quote from: Trustlogics
You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

Without our permission, other people cannot view our own data. I found this on the official twitter site of trustlogics and I think I found the most interesting news in their project. By this kind of system, we can avoid of data theft and we enjoy of using trustlogics application without hessitating that our private information will go to others.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
You have a point i didn`t say that i don`t agree to Trustlogics, but there are lots of reports about job seeker submitting there information in online most of them the files they gave was fake resumes or plagiarism. Trustlogics had a good intention to those who wants a job through online and this project can be useful its because the jobseekers consume only less time and also effort. I think it is just a background checking information only, after that you have to be screened or interviewed by the validators to be accepted as an employee of there company.
We should let it do by validators. Validators are hired just to verify every documents of a jobseeker. If the validators done his job completely, there is an assurance that fake information will eliminate. The company will also be comfortable that the applicants they selected are legal.
What if the validators have inside job with trustlogics? How do we know if they are really legitimate validators? I hope that trustlogics will also give us an assurance that validators are accountable to validate the information of everyone.
I don't know what trustlogics team will suppose to do if they see some validators who are not accountable to their job. But I think there is an assurance to the jobseekers that their private information will keep safe and validate. If ever, there is an irresponsibility to the validators, it is good if the trustlogics will fire them.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.
For me this project will last long because they have good and approachable developers and also the admin. Their whitepaper also have a potential to a successful project but it needs sympathy from the people cause it depends also to the community if they like the project for the sake of our future.
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.

There is no assurance? Yes, but as long as we believe and support the project it will definitely last forever. The system will surely change the present system right now and will definitely help all the people who wanted to have a fair and reliable recruitment process.

I agree with you cryp24x. It's really hard to tell if Trustlogics will succeed. But, imagine how Uber change the Taxi business in the world. I'm sure most of us didn't expect this will succeed. So, same thing with Trustlogics and with the emergence of Blockchain Technology. Trustlogics has a good future ahead of it.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

For me this project will last long because they have good and approachable developers and also the admin. Their whitepaper also have a potential to a successful project but it needs sympathy from the people cause it depends also to the community if they like the project for the sake of our future.
I didn't say that this project just good at start but by the help of the developers and also the admins they want the project to be trusted in order to encourage investor's to invest to help this project successful.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
You have a point i didn`t say that i don`t agree to Trustlogics, but there are lots of reports about job seeker submitting there information in online most of them the files they gave was fake resumes or plagiarism. Trustlogics had a good intention to those who wants a job through online and this project can be useful its because the jobseekers consume only less time and also effort. I think it is just a background checking information only, after that you have to be screened or interviewed by the validators to be accepted as an employee of there company.
We should let it do by validators. Validators are hired just to verify every documents of a jobseeker. If the validators done his job completely, there is an assurance that fake information will eliminate. The company will also be comfortable that the applicants they selected are legal.
What if the validators have inside job with trustlogics? How do we know if they are really legitimate validators? I hope that trustlogics will also give us an assurance that validators are accountable to validate the information of everyone.
I don't know what trustlogics team will suppose to do if they see some validators who are not accountable to their job. But I think there is an assurance to the jobseekers that their private information will keep safe and validate. If ever, there is an irresponsibility to the validators, it is good if the trustlogics will fire them.
Yes! Validators that are irresponsible will cause a damage to the reputation of trustlogics. Hence, they should also filter the validators not just by their degree but by their accountability. If the validators did their duty very well then trustlogics will become the most trusted hiring company.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
Absolutely right all the data to be gather in this platform of trustlogic can help jobseeker`s to find a job easily with no more hassle, less of time and also effort that is suited or based on what the personal data contained within a jobseeker`s resume. Yes as what you have said this is not new, but still this is very interesting project because there are some projects that aren`t work properly and this project is aiming to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where the personal information of jobseeker`s will be stored in there platform.
This project is very interesting right now and trustlogics gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job through sharing there personal information that can be gathered and contained to their platform.
It's not actually easy to find a job right now, having higher demand of job's right now you need also yo have pleasing personality and have a degree background in order to be employed to a better company you want to work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

Yes! Validators that are irresponsible will cause a damage to the reputation of trustlogics. Hence, they should also filter the validators not just by their degree but by their accountability. If the validators did their duty very well then trustlogics will become the most trusted hiring company.
It's not actually irresponsible it's because even though you pass your resume to them the duty of validator's is to evaluate and review the files only, it doesn't mean you are already accepted their just trying to be practical it is for the sake of the company also.
Wallflower28

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:49:57 AM

I agree with your opinion. Validators can be a fixer. In my country, we coined the people as a fixer whenever they fix the clients documents in an agency. They are the third man who always wait outside of the office. Now, the people who paid them can bypass the line and assure that their documents will be accepted. If I will connect it in this field, validators can be a fixer also, if they will validate the documents of a certain person even it is not the legal one.
Therefore, trustlogics should also made a steps whenever their validators failed to do their job.

Elexsis

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

Yes. No need for job seekers to fill up too many forms for their application. With the use of Trustlogics portal, all are digital. Through sending your resumes and through sending your personal details. All process are paperless and will be done in Trustlogics portal.
You're right trustlogic is we're your personal information be gathered not only the data but also details to be used and stored to their platform. All in Trustlogic will be less not only effort but also the time without applying so many applications or resume to be approved by the company you want to work and also by the help of this platform they can easily evaluate your personal information.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:12:23 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
Absolutely right all the data to be gather in this platform of trustlogic can help jobseeker`s to find a job easily with no more hassle, less of time and also effort that is suited or based on what the personal data contained within a jobseeker`s resume. Yes as what you have said this is not new, but still this is very interesting project because there are some projects that aren`t work properly and this project is aiming to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where the personal information of jobseeker`s will be stored in there platform.
This project is very interesting right now and trustlogics gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job through sharing there personal information that can be gathered and contained to their platform.
It's not actually easy to find a job right now, having higher demand of job's right now you need also yo have pleasing personality and have a degree background in order to be employed to a better company you want to work.
With the help of this platform it's easy to find a job online it's because your personal information gathered and being reviewed by the validator's and whatever company you want to work you don't need to send resume to them cause trustlogic platform will handle on it.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
khanh2322

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

is bounty already started ?
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:17:09 AM

There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
It's much more difficult to find a job if you have a criminal record than a bad employment history record but I believe that actually depends on the applicant's capabilities as well as the type of job the applicant is looking for.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: