Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
nasoflo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!

Based on what is being stated above in terms of hiring process i am confidently sure that the trust logic project platform will become a great help to the curacao.
Congratulations to the team of the trust logic project platform.

Indeed it is. The best part? It is the fact that the trust logics project and the whole team behind it not only gets to help people in Curacao and all over the world but also make their project succeed by being helpful to those in need of easy access for jobs and workers.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.

You have a point but it is just funny you have thought that they will be interviewing a lot of applicants in a day. Let me enlighten you about the process. If there will be an interview, I think they will set an interview schedule like what we do when we are applying for a passport. By this method, the process will be organized and the staff that will do that will not be exhausted as you have said in your last statement. Trustlogics will make sure that everything will be done properly and well-organized.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Around of applause everybody. TrustLogics reaching it goals so fast.
More power dev’s, perfect project for both employee and employer around the world.

I really am very amazed to see how much work the trustlogics team is pouring into this project. The achievements they get are proof of their seriousness to deliver and make this project the best among others. I am sure that this will only lead to great things as weeks and months pass. Great job guys.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

Damn, I cannot even stress enough how much I love the concept of this project. It clearly draws in attention from various people all over the world because of real use case and the big help it offers to give the people who joins it. This is clearly a project worth supporting and taking to success. I know a lot also thinks the same and the numbers with the same mindset will surely increase.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

- [/size]

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!

This is really nice seeing the team level-up! This is obviously an indication of a great success of this wonderful project which is really beneficial for all. From applicants to the employer and from the company up to the whole country. These are the beneficiaries of this great project. Domino effect for a better economy.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

It maybe true that there are lots of highly qualified and experienced job applicants, but it doesn't mean that fresh job applicants have no chance of getting a job. Nursing for example is highly needed in different countries and even with so many nursing job applicants the vacancy need still not filled. This is where the fresh job applicant market gets in, they fill in the missing fields.

As long as we support this project it will be successful.
Worth to support for. Great job Dev’s.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Good luck dev's
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Wow! This is a solid assurance from the Trustlogics team! I feel that I am really in good hands upon reading this comment. I will definitely support this team with all their vision to eliminate the fraudulent practices and promote efficiency in recruiting people for the best job for every individual.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

Good luck dev's

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

It maybe true that there are lots of highly qualified and experienced job applicants, but it doesn't mean that fresh job applicants have no chance of getting a job. Nursing for example is highly needed in different countries and even with so many nursing job applicants the vacancy need still not filled. This is where the fresh job applicant market gets in, they fill in the missing fields.
People now can find job on scrolling down their TrustLogics app like browsing only Facebook.
Good to know that this project create Android and IOS app that encourages people to not only scroll on Social Media app but browse yourself a job also, lol. Nice concept and idea.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

- [/size]

Around of applause everybody. TrustLogics reaching it goals so fast.
More power dev’s, perfect project for both employee and employer around the world.

I really am very amazed to see how much work the trustlogics team is pouring into this project. The achievements they get are proof of their seriousness to deliver and make this project the best among others. I am sure that this will only lead to great things as weeks and months pass. Great job guys.

I second the motion, Good Job Trustlogics Team! You really inspire people and you are really doing your work. The greatness of your goal will not be visible if there is no action evident. But as we always see, you are doing great as time goes by. The execution of your project's roadmap is doing great.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

Aside from great the services of trustlogiccs,are you encountered to for luck and reputation? because base on your white papers they have no  concreted background information that will be  held  to check  the company regarding to thier educational institutes for the past employers,

What is great about Trustlogics is that the verification feature is not available to other job websites. I know some new projects which is similar to Trustlogics but does not offer this feature. Verified data of applicants will make the hiring process faster for recruiters. You can also acertain that the information submitted by the applicant is correct and can be trusted.

that's right the verification procees of the trust logic project is one of the great Characteristic of int the trust logic project platform and another good feature is that you can also enter any keywords that best describes to your interest as a job seeker
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

So Trustlogics token will be used in paying the validators. Individual Service Providers can also get their profile verified and maintain a good trust ratings. Thanks for the validators who make it easy for ISPs. Instead of recruiters hiring verifiers to verify their data, validators will make it for them.
So the moment hiring is closed between recruiter and candidates, payment will be released to Trustlogics platform. Everyone’s need is met, the position posted is filled, candidate hired, recruiter get paid as well as validators get paid also. Everyone is satisfied.

So all the revenues and the payment will be in crypto or be paid through trustlogics tokens. The independent service providers must know all the things they have to know in crypto even trading just to get their payment.
What if the isp is fairly new to this mode of payments will trustlogics lead them or teach them how to get their payments on cashing out their tokens or payment on their service ?

Lol  Cheesy! They will not know what to do with their tokens. First and foremost users have to be interested or crypto-literate first so they will know how to do the procedures and they will know how it is going to be. Nevertheless cryptocurrency is the mainstream now so it is impossible that they dont know about it.

I know its funny to think but there's still people around the world who doesn't know a thing about crypto and they think its a scam/fraud because of scandals it involves. Even though its mainstream now the government doesn't want their people to be fully involved on it because of the risk. But I agree with you bitfinesse that all the people who wang to use this platform must have a basic knowledge about crypto or even know how to trade it.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/
This is an awesome example for us! Thanks for having an initiative to post an image using trustlogics application. As I can see, it was almost done! TrustLogics will just make an updates for betterment of their application. I am now excited to use this kind of services in my country. It seems like we are in the 25th century because there is an innovated way of hiring. By the way, You are now a jobseeker Elycoins!

WOAH! interesting they also consider the locations of the applicant, even the relocation status of the job seeker is there! thanks for showing me the way. Didn't try the mobile application because I can't sign up and has some problem with registering for it. Thanks for showing me a screenshot now I can see why this can fully innovate the Hiring industry!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

I hope you success. A rather interesting results, extraordinary approach, rational plan.

I do hope so, anyway I do believe in this project, that's why I'm supporting it. It could help me or help you in the near future, if we file our valid information with the use of Trustlogics then maybe in the near future we can have our stable jobs.
We all do hope for its success. It is undeniably a very good idea and has a really good future when it will be successfully launch. It has also a very good plan and has a good platform which also beneficial and can contribute in the field of job employment.

that's right, also Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology, it is nice to know that the trustlogics have handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Not only the quality service they can do but the innovation it can bring in its category or Hiring industry is huge. Im fully excited on how it can change the future of the industry itself but also the ease it can bring on applying and hiring process worldwide.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Its not easy to get an award like this one. The Stevie Award see the potential of Trustlogic on its capability, technological advancement and innovation it can bring on Hiring industry. They truly deserves it! The Idea, passion and perseverance are paying off.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

- [/size]

Based on what is being stated above in terms of hiring process i am confidently sure that the trust logic project platform will become a great help to the curacao.

I wonder why choose Curacao as your pilot to launch TrustLogics. But upon going over about Curacao, I have to salute you for choosing that place.  I believe it has great potential.  And with TrustLogics I am positive that you will also help in the promotion of the country in terms of tourism.  I like the country, it is nice,also as an island, it is close to my heart. and I believe that there will be lot of job opportunities there that is why you choose to launch your project there. As Trustlogic will be known in recruitment industry so as Curacao.  

Wow! That’s great and you are right in your idea michayahel. Trustlogics will be helping boost the popularity of the island. If the country will be much developed, offer jobs to its people, good that Trustlogics will be there to cater to both the applicants and employers needs in the area of recruitment and employment. This will for sure boost also the economy of the island.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

- [/size]

I wonder why choose Curacao as your pilot to launch TrustLogics. But upon going over about Curacao, I have to salute you for choosing that place.  I believe it has great potential.  And with TrustLogics I am positive that you will also help in the promotion of the country in terms of tourism.  I like the country, it is nice,also as an island, it is close to my heart. and I believe that there will be lot of job opportunities there that is why you choose to launch your project there. As Trustlogic will be known in recruitment industry so as Curacao.  

Wow! That’s great and you are right in your idea michayahel. Trustlogics will be helping boost the popularity of the island. If the country will be much developed, offer jobs to its people, good that Trustlogics will be there to cater to both the applicants and employers needs in the area of recruitment and employment. This will for sure boost also the economy of the island.
Wow! This is wonderful! I wish we coukd also have this kind of service in my country. We have a very popular white beach island there and actually a tourist spot, so they offer a lot of jobs for different individuals. The problem is worker exploitation is happens since the demand for jobs is greater than the number of jobs offered. If trustlogics will also be therr, they will be able to implement a smart contract to be agreed by both employer and employees.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
I think their idea of having a online interview is a good thing,it would really help lessen peoples hussle to go back and fort to the company they want to work with.and im sure that they had this all planned.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: