Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
daimar48

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.

The applicants has a self confidence is great, but what they want is candidate that has the right skills and educational requirements.

'Satish Bakhda' from Rikvin.com says believes that a candidate with confidence is great, but what you really want is a candidate that has the right skills and educational requirements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

Any interesting trivia and facts about TrustLogics Project??. Although I knew this project I'm pretty interesting about more on it. Great project, double thumbs up.

Here is one of the latest update about in Trustlogics pal,

TrustLogics Inks MoU with Republic of Guinea’s Government

TrustLogics is honoured to reveal the inking of a collaborative deal with the Republic of Guinea. Srinivas Dubba, CEO of TrustLogics, and Mr. Albert Damantang Camara, Republic of Guinea’s Minister of Employment, signed an MoU to seal this strategic partnership.

Here is the link where you can check it out>>> https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-inks-mou-with-republic-of-guineas-government-b8d11cd64694
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/NvZQYL2.jpg

You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Wow! This feature is really good and i am ready to invest in TrustLogics..
Thank you so much  Buddy.
We advice you to join our official telegram group of TrustLogics for instant updates.
Click Here - https://t.me/trustlogics
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.

I do, It is so very hard to us, were wasting our time cost and effort and after that your not qualified in the position or your  over qualified this is very annoying.
We thankful that there is a  Trustlogics help us and with this new blockchain the hiring procedures is very quick and convenient, and the good thing is must lessen the unemployment.

In traditional form of hiring your application could grow old and die waiting for an employer to spot your resume in the virtual pile of resumes gathering virtual dust in its Applicant Tracking System.

Now Trust Logics offer a new platform using new blockchain technology an online job this is  seamless/smooth in the form of hiring industry, even in your house you can do this application.

You can't rely on classified ads applications to get a new job this will consume your time and cost,

because that method doesn't work in this century for the vast majority of job-seekers.

You have to get an option for your new job a different way like online job this is a convenient form of hiring.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
Yes you can download the official TrustLogics app from anywhere in the world and it's free to download.
Here is the reference - App store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Playstore -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en
 Kindly join our Telegram Group for instant help, Click here - https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

Thank you Buddy, In case you need our help feel free to ask, And we advice you to join our official Telegram Group of TrustLogics for instant help. Click here - https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
Our official app is available for the entire world, Kindly follow our official facebook page to get cool and new updates.
Click here to like our page - https://www.facebook.com/TrustLogics-842337102604466/
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Wow! This feature is really good and i am ready to invest in TrustLogics..
Thank you so much  Buddy.
We advice you to join our official telegram group of TrustLogics for instant updates.
Click Here - https://t.me/trustlogics

And we thank you too TrustLogics for bringing back control on our data.

It was quite a sad scenario enduring past hiring platforms where it was mandatory to share all our information to all other users and perhaps our information were being sent out to third party platform too without our notice.

It is comforting that we have full control again on our personal and professional data.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.

What a lovely surprise to be getting application tips from our favored hiring platform.

And yes, i do agree, "Content before Confidence" is definitely a good approach.

Researching a company will be a good means of preparing for an interview, and on that, i hope the TrustLogics platform will allow peers to view such details of a recruiting company to narrow down places we have to look for information.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

What a lovely surprise to be getting application tips from our favored hiring platform.

And yes, i do agree, "Content before Confidence" is definitely a good approach.

Researching a company will be a good means of preparing for an interview, and on that, i hope the TrustLogics platform will allow peers to view such details of a recruiting company to narrow down places we have to look for information.

i do think that viewing essential information and relative links of a recruiter or a hiring company will be available to all peers (or atleast to those who are qualified for the job listing).

As we all know, TrustLogics is trying to save us time, thus, i positively forsee that jobseekers will have access to these leads and information.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.
I think it will last long for sure because of our needs in employment are worse as we observe many people in our country are badly needed a job as we can see to their situations... Most of them are under graduate but want to have a decent jobs for sake of their families...

I guess most of each nations are facing this kind of unemployment circumstances. That's why there are some foreign people are also looking

for a job in the other country. So I am hoping that with Trustlogics they can give a solution about it. But so far when I read their whitepaper it

was impressive in my part which I think Trustlogics is capable to give a hand for the applicants and the recruiters.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Yes you can download the official TrustLogics app from anywhere in the world and it's free to download.
Here is the reference - App store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Playstore -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en
 Kindly join our Telegram Group for instant help, Click here - https://t.me/trustlogics

Just installed the TrustLogics App on my iPhone and it looks and behave quite slick. Cool and beautiful design. Great job TrustLogics.
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.
I think it will last long for sure because of our needs in employment are worse as we observe many people in our country are badly needed a job as we can see to their situations... Most of them are under graduate but want to have a decent jobs for sake of their families...

I guess most of each nations are facing this kind of unemployment circumstances. That's why there are some foreign people are also looking

for a job in the other country. So I am hoping that with Trustlogics they can give a solution about it. But so far when I read their whitepaper it

was impressive in my part which I think Trustlogics is capable to give a hand for the applicants and the recruiters.

Third world countries are not the only countries suffering from unemployment, even in highly industrialized countries are having some setbacks. Every year there are millions of graduates around the world but there are not millions of jobs being created. People are not the only one struggling, small and big companies also do experience stagnant growth in their business, and whenever this happens they wouldn't be able to give more jobs to the community in the world. This is why graduates should not only be encourage to work but must also be encourge to fbuild their own business. 
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-inks-mou-with-republic-of-guineas-government-b8d11cd64694

TrustLogics is honoured to reveal the inking of a collaborative deal with the Republic of Guinea. Srinivas Dubba, CEO of TrustLogics, and Mr. Albert Damantang Camara, Republic of Guinea’s Minister of Employment, signed an MoU to seal this strategic partnership.

The MoU revolves around the idea of integrating Republic of Guinea’s workforce on to TrustLogics’ global platform for employment and hiring considerations. During the next few months, TrustLogics and the Guinean government will be working closely to create a long-term sustainable plan for the country’s youth to compete with its global rivals on an equal footing. This objective is being pursued by establishing an effective framework and implementing fundamental principles.

According to 2016 World Bank estimates, Guinea is home to a population of 12.6 million, and an unemployment rate of 6.85% (down from an all-time high of 6.98% in 2013). The country is gradually rebuilding itself from the twin shocks of Ebola and a drastic fall in commodity prices.

With the signing of the MoU, the TrustLogics platform facilities Guinea’s government, by pooling up the resources of its various ministries, to improve the quality and quantity of its employment data with respect to most industry sectors. This is achieved by pursuing required analytics and the establishment of superior communication channels.

By shining the spotlight on various shortfalls and deficiencies of its recruitment industry, Guinea and TrustLogics will be perfectly placed to implement effective solutions. Through this strategic partnership, the Republic of Guinea will become the first African country to embrace cutting-edge blockchain technology to streamline its hiring and staffing processes.

For more details regarding the blockchain solution being developed by TrustLogics, please have a look at the Whitepaper or Website. You can also join our Telegram channel to get the latest news and updates about our project.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         

Referrals are still applicable in TrustLogic, and this is also encouraged as successful referrals will have get some incentives from TrustLogic. But the difference here, qualified applicants are being referred to TrustLogic, the decision if the person will be hired or not is still based on their qualifications and they will go to the same process with every job applicants.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*eHYtmUlDRmWbY1afPQePMg.jpeg
https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-inks-mou-with-republic-of-guineas-government-b8d11cd64694

The MoU revolves around the idea of integrating Republic of Guinea’s workforce on to TrustLogics’ global platform for employment and hiring considerations. During the next few months, TrustLogics and the Guinean government will be working closely to create a long-term sustainable plan for the country’s youth to compete with its global rivals on an equal footing. This objective is being pursued by establishing an effective framework and implementing fundamental principles.

According to 2016 World Bank estimates, Guinea is home to a population of 12.6 million, and an unemployment rate of 6.85% (down from an all-time high of 6.98% in 2013). The country is gradually rebuilding itself from the twin shocks of Ebola and a drastic fall in commodity prices.

With the signing of the MoU, the TrustLogics platform facilities Guinea’s government, by pooling up the resources of its various ministries, to improve the quality and quantity of its employment data with respect to most industry sectors. This is achieved by pursuing required analytics and the establishment of superior communication channels.

By shining the spotlight on various shortfalls and deficiencies of its recruitment industry, Guinea and TrustLogics will be perfectly placed to implement effective solutions. Through this strategic partnership, the Republic of Guinea will become the first African country to embrace cutting-edge blockchain technology to streamline its hiring and staffing processes.

For more details regarding the blockchain solution being developed by TrustLogics, please have a look at the Whitepaper or Website. You can also join our Telegram channel to get the latest news and updates about our project.

The Ebola situation they had is heartbreaking, surely after this a lot of business have been pulled out in their county with the fear of being infected with the Ebola  virus. But its very inspiring that Guinea’s government recognize the need of their country to improve their employment data processing. TrustLogic will surely be a great tools for their qualified citizen to get a job and improve their life.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

Thank you so much for your brief explanation to all.
Kindly join our telegram group also for instant updates - https://t.me/trustlogics
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
Unemployment is one of the biggest problem that the humanity encounters. There are thousands of vacant job but hundreds of employees are accepted every year, why? Because the government wants to put the national treasury on their pocket. The reason why does many people don't have regular job is that, the budget for the government employees will go inside the bank account of the officials. They do not put the real numbers of applicants needed in vacant jobs rather they filter the jobseekers so that, only few will be accepted.
Most of the time, the reason we always throw are in the administration. Well, I cannot blame you also because if the officials are really corrupt, nothing will happens to the country. Anyways, job is a survival of the fittest. Meaning to say, there are always rules of survival. If you are weak, you will not hire, if you are competitive and wise, you will be selected. In our life, we don't just blame the officials but we need to pursue and try everything just to live and one thing is that, we need to have hardworks when get a stable job.
I agree, we need to persevere and pursue from things we really wanted even there's a lot of struggle with our way and now here is trust logics that will help us to build our future dreams and to be fulfilled at the same time... We just need to support this project all the way to be able to support us in return...
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: