Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Dima.Lik

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

Do you want to 10 million USD? I know how you can do it! https://coinidol.com/hashrental-received-contribution/ Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

Basically Trustlogic aim is to make a system for more efficient and effective hiring process.

And to make more effective way to communicate for job seekers and recruiters online.

Indeed, and also systematically. The systems they have presented in hiring process is superb. Aside from datas being secured, for me the verification or checking of the datas of appliacnts by partnered validators is a thumbs-up for me too. Because of this feature, hiring the best and qualified applicant will get hired

And with regards to ISP (independent Service Providers), the features they have for them is also execellent.
Imagine, they can create a digital portfolio for them, where in the service requestors can easily locate or look for them by becoming a user of Trustlogics. No more fear of the ISP'S background because they can check their profile if they can be trusted with the help of verification process which they also offer. You can check their white paper and be amazed yourself.

caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.

What a lovely surprise to be getting application tips from our favored hiring platform.

And yes, i do agree, "Content before Confidence" is definitely a good approach.

Researching a company will be a good means of preparing for an interview, and on that, i hope the TrustLogics platform will allow peers to view such details of a recruiting company to narrow down places we have to look for information.

i do think that viewing essential information and relative links of a recruiter or a hiring company will be available to all peers (or atleast to those who are qualified for the job listing).

As we all know, TrustLogics is trying to save us time, thus, i positively forsee that jobseekers will have access to these leads and information.
That was right, TrustLogics gave a better place for those who want to have a job that has no time to apply, they can do it online by sending their personal data and TrustLogics will be the one who manage and look for a company that looking for what kind of skills and related to your course then you will be hired.

It's nice if they do the interview through online by video calling also. I guess it will be exciting and more relaxed than personal.
That's given i think, when you should know something about the company in order to impress the recruiter. And i bet, you will not be confident if you don't know anything, and also if you are honest in your credentials and data, you will ba confident enough to answer the questions. And for added informations, you should have roughly know at least some frequently asked questions during job interviews and i know if you do these tips, you will nail it.

Hello guys! Correct me if I'm wrong here. On my understanding,Trustlogics platform doesn't do the hiring, it's the company. What Trustlogics do is that the Peer will search the list of applicants that fitted for the job opening. It means the Peer just shorten the list. (Taking note that the applicants' resume were already verified by Validators before they can recommended by the Peer). And then, the Peer willpass the shortened list to the recruiter. Then the recruiter will do the next steps (such as interview, salary negitiation, etc) outside of Trustlogics platform.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Guys, serious question – do you have a brief (TL;DR as they call it!) version of your whitepaper? I'm a little bit short on time, but I think your project looks exciting – I want to get my hands on that concise (and clear) version of your "pitch"!

Hello JorshJye! I think this link might help: www.trustlogics.com
Enjoy knowing this project. This will be the next big thing in the growing list of blockchain technology applications.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:33:08 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
Yes you can download the official TrustLogics app from anywhere in the world and it's free to download.
Here is the reference - App store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Playstore -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en
 Kindly join our Telegram Group for instant help, Click here - https://t.me/trustlogics

Just installed the TrustLogics App on my iPhone and it looks and behave quite slick. Cool and beautiful design. Great job TrustLogics.

This is great, it will become easy for the users to avail this opportunity to experience the good features of Trustlogics it has.

Where it is also not consuming a big space for the device too , so no wonder they could easily establish a lot of users in the entire world.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
Maybe Trustlogic app is availabe on the app store and can be seen all around the world, but the problem is it's not working in other countries, the team is working on it let's just wait until they updated.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
Maybe they still need to update it first before the full launch of the app, it takes more time before trustlogic application will be used. But as what i have see, I think it won't take too long because there are many users who are really interested in this application and i am one of it this app is very good idea and have a good benefits to us users.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
You're absolutely right let's just think about what Trustlogic can give to us. Is it reliable? Yes, it is because we can get benefits from it and all of our information is very stored safe and secured. Just think about not only our future but also the future of trustlogic if this project will be successful, it gives a lot of opportunities to all jobseeker's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

Yes you can download the official TrustLogics app from anywhere in the world and it's free to download.
Here is the reference - App store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Playstore -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en
 Kindly join our Telegram Group for instant help, Click here - https://t.me/trustlogics

Just installed the TrustLogics App on my iPhone and it looks and behave quite slick. Cool and beautiful design. Great job TrustLogics.

This is great, it will become easy for the users to avail this opportunity to experience the good features of Trustlogics it has.

Where it is also not consuming a big space for the device too , so no wonder they could easily establish a lot of users in the entire world.
That's the main purpose of this project to establish a lot of user's in the entire world, all of us can get benefits from it and also opportunity to those jobseeker's which they only need to comply their files and submit it through this application. The use of this app is to gather data from the user's in order to be stored their file's safe and secured.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:07 AM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
Let's just think about negative side also what if the application will be hacked can we still recovered those file or data we stored on the app?
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics Tokens is used to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified.

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens.

Thank you for this information i would probably take a look at it. And as what i have reviewed this project has a potential and i hope it will be successful cause it gives a lot of opportunities to those jobseeker's seeking for a job.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

Hi achiahia,

You're absolutely right let's just think about what Trustlogic can give to us. Is it reliable? Yes, it is because we can get benefits from it and all of our information is very stored safe and secured. Just think about not only our future but also the future of trustlogic if this project will be successful, it gives a lot of opportunities to all jobseeker's.

What more we could say about with the Trustlogics, it is already proven that they can give a hand obviously to all unemployed or job seekers

people in every nations. Because Trustlogics is here for them to occupies their worries.
Yes we know already about it the project that it is used in order to give opportunity to a jobseeker's. We only think about the positive side of this project that's why, we're encouraging more people to preview this platform in order to gain more user's for the successful not only to this project but also to the team who build this very intelligent idea.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

Hi achiahia,

Let's just think about negative side also what if the application will be hacked can we still recovered those file or data we stored on the app?

The hacker can only interfere if the applicants click some fishing site or whatever they see some leak which may hacker can get in. Now your
question is good I think we need an answer from their team that will give us a full satisfaction for us to give our trust to the fullest, lets wait and see their response for a moment.
You have a point but let's just wait the team gives us more information not only the positive way of the project but also the negative factors as what Mr.aproxilite compliant.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.
This project is very oppurtunite for those jobseeker's and yes people are talking this project on social media channels it's because they have seen what benefits can we get from this platform and it needs to encourage more people in order to make the project a greater success.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

I think they haven't fully developed it yet since they are still in the middle part of their roadmap, so, you can install it but it would probably have some glitches. Good thing about their site and their platform is there is already chat support available!
Elexsis

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:34:25 AM

I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:43:49 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 02:55:45 AM by ConquerGold

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What
if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?
      Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.
I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.
Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country.  
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    
Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.
But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting
immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of
view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.
Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
I must  agree and understand your point, if trustlogics are ignore to those applicant has bad record,because despite of traditional way, this process it shoud be ,due to trustlogics have also protect of their good reputation toward of each epmloyer,regarding to their workplaces safe,Protecting their property,and other satefy measures
No one can do anything about it because no one can change it.  No one can change it because it's all in the past. What is important for an applicant would be his qualifications, can he still qualify even though he has a bad record?
It really depends on the job available. What if it's a medical malpractice? Usually those in the medical field, even though they  have done medical malpractice, they still work and are able to get accredited by medical insurance companies in the US.
Medical malpractice? Wow, but yeah, even though doctors or nurses or even anesthesiologist might have accidentally killed someone, it like it's just part of the job there, you can file a case in court, but that might be expensive.
And the practitioner usually, if proven guilty, will just have to pay fine, and still continue practicing. Getting those licences give them enough credit for credentialing processes and they will always be qualified for the job.
Yes, stress on usually. I think I saw the news on TV about a dentist who engaged in so many malpractice cases and people go there because he was an accredited health practitioner. He was puling of kids' teeth eventhough they were fine, sort of worse than child abuse, and get paid. I think that one went to jail.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:14:45 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?
      Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.
I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.
Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country.  
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.
But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting
immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of
view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.
Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
I must  agree and understand your point, if trustlogics are ignore to those applicant has bad record,because despite of traditional way, this process it shoud be ,due to trustlogics have also protect of their good reputation toward of each epmloyer,regarding to their workplaces safe,Protecting their property,and other satefy measures
No one can do anything about it because no one can change it.  No one can change it because it's all in the past. What is important for an applicant would be his qualifications, can he still qualify even though he has a bad record?
It really depends on the job available. What if it's a medical malpractice? Usually those in the medical field, even though they  have done medical malpractice, they still work and are able to get accredited by medical insurance companies in the US.
Medical malpractice? Wow, but yeah, even though doctors or nurses or even anesthesiologist might have accidentally killed someone, it like it's just part of the job there, you can file a case in court, but that might be expensive.
And the practitioner usually, if proven guilty, will just have to pay fine, and still continue practicing. Getting those licences give them enough credit for credentialing processes and they will always be qualified for the job.
Yes, stress on usually. I think I saw the news on TV about a dentist who engaged in so many malpractice cases and people go there because he was an accredited health practitioner. He was puling of kids' teeth eventhough they were fine, sort of worse than child abuse, and get paid. I think that one went to jail.
This is information overload, hahaha. So, being in the medical field in the US can guarantee that you will always have a job? That's something I wish our country has. They don't really have free healthcare so it's really a money making industry.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

This is information overload, hahaha. So, being in the medical field in the US can guarantee that you will always have a job? That's something I wish our country has. They don't really have free healthcare so it's really a money making industry.
If you get famous for whatever bad thing you've done, finishing a med. course will not guarantee a good position, though I believe you'd probably have earned enough to create your own business. There are doctor's who lose their license due to malpractice, so, that's a rarity.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION

We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.
I also install their android app yesterday and it always crash. Hope that you'll fix it as soon as possible. Cool app though. Double thumbs up for you TrustLogics Team.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: