Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

Wow! I am overwhelmed with the turn of events. This is a VALIDATOR! Not just an ordinary small-time validator. Trustlogics really hold on what they are saying. Walking the Talk! A great attitude of a great team. This project will surely make it and will definitely make it to the top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

Wow! I am overwhelmed by the turn of events. This is a VALIDATOR! Not just an ordinary small-time validator. Trustlogics really hold on what they are saying. Walking the Talk! A great attitude of a great team. This project will surely make it and will definitely make it to the top.

I am with you with everything that you have said. Trustlogics project really serves as an inspiration to everyone who are looking forward for a better future. I have peace of mind because my children will definitely have a good future because of this platform. Thank you Trustlogics!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!
Wow! This is wonderful. No one can stop now the on going progress of this project. We can see the upstoppable progress that Trustlogics is making now. In this news, I can see that the partnered validators will once again take a big role in this partnership of Trustlogics with Authbridge.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!
Wow! This is wonderful. No one can stop now the on going progress of this project. We can see the upstoppable progress that Trustlogics is making now. In this news, I can see that the partnered validators will once again take a big role in this partnership of Trustlogics with Authbridge.
Well, it is true that validators have a big role in the progress and i think even in the success of the whole project. As it is very important to have authenticated data to avoid fraud and fake accounts. Besides this is what recruitment agencies prefer, verified portfolios for employers’ safety.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

Everyday we hear good news or new announcement about their project. This how dedicated the team are on securing a partnership on foreign country and improve its popularity worldwide. This proves that they are worthy for the award they got and they will also get on the future.

It is only a good sign that they are moving forward. Well they have a noble vision and I really wish they will accomplish everything written in their whitepaper. If they will be having alliance with this non-profit youth organization then i hope they will be doing their service for free also. I really hope so.

I certainly agree with you Chikitita2004. Trustlogics team are really doing their best to show us that they are crazy serious on their goal to give us what we wanted. Little by little, they are making small steps on achieving their dream to have a reliable and secured platform to help people to move forward also to get their dream job.
not too small man but sure. These are the beginning of their future success. Let us see how they are going to get more partnership with other companies. Businesses are more openminded now, they need to catch with the need of their businesses so it is time for them to shift.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.

Yes, you are absolutely right. People nowadays want everything that's new and always wants to be on the trendiest things. That is just how people are.  So I think trust logics should really post a tutorial on how to use their platform; perhaps a video.

I do also hope that the trust logic project platform will reah their goal and for the trust logic to.reach their success it is a must for the people to support this very promising project. Good luck to.the trust logic team.

I think it wont be a problem for a project like this to gather more people adopt to this platform. It has a very straightforward vision and mission to the Hiring Industry. It is like email to internet and blockchain to bitcoin and crypto, and this projects platform can utilize and innovate the Hiring Industry even more.

For now they will surely  have no problem on making partner to other neighboring country as long as they can prove its platforms capability and what it can do to improve their nations job recruitment and economy.

That is right, and we all know that the society needs a solution to the unemployed problem in their country, and the TrustLogics is ready to gave a solution to that problem. We can say that the project can make a good result when it is open in many countries.
that's true becuase trustlogics in my country unemployeed  person are widely increased year by year that will caused also decreased on economics stability,if truslogics are able to be succeed,we help also boost to their econnomy of one country which have able a job form jobless person in their nation, through in trustlogics platform.

You are right dude, this will be good if the country will from time to time conduct job fair and coordinate with Trustlogics for the applications so the process will be easy for every employer and applicants. Making everything easy and will not tAke much time verifying their profiles anymore.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

Whoa! Can’t get enough of it.  TrustLogics just get better and better each day. You never stop to update us with your development. Such a wonderful team you got.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

Dear Community!
Mr. KEY, our advisor, is going to represent TrustLogics in the London Blockchain Summit on 26th and 27th June 2018. Mr. KEY- Managing Director of "KEY Difference Media," is Blockchain enthusiast and has previously led astonishing results to crypto-startups across the globe.
For Instant Help, Join us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Wow! You never cease to amaze us. This really shows you are really serious in promoting TrustLogics. There is no stopping you to really make it big. I wonder, what else are we expecting in the next few days prior to your formal initial launching.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.

Everyday we hear good news or new announcement about their project. This how dedicated the team are on securing a partnership on foreign country and improve its popularity worldwide. This proves that they are worthy for the award they got and they will also get on the future.

It is only a good sign that they are moving forward. Well they have a noble vision and I really wish they will accomplish everything written in their whitepaper. If they will be having alliance with this non-profit youth organization then i hope they will be doing their service for free also. I really hope so.

I certainly agree with you Chikitita2004. Trustlogics team are really doing their best to show us that they are crazy serious on their goal to give us what we wanted. Little by little, they are making small steps on achieving their dream to have a reliable and secured platform to help people to move forward also to get their dream job.

TrustLogics is such an admirable company.  With this, as you said, another valuable alliance is such an idea that should never be ignored.  Thanks for giving importance to the youth and for giving them open doors. And such big boost to empower students for they will be  soon, hold the key to the future of the world.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

Wow! I am overwhelmed with the turn of events. This is a VALIDATOR! Not just an ordinary small-time validator. Trustlogics really hold on what they are saying. Walking the Talk! A great attitude of a great team. This project will surely make it and will definitely make it to the top.
With these developments in TrustLogics, how can one doubt the capabilities and credibility of the partnered Validators. I bet, this will fully seal the trust that must be given to TrustLogics. My trust is all yours. You just captured it.😍😍.

batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.

Yes, you are absolutely right. People nowadays want everything that's new and always wants to be on the trendiest things. That is just how people are.  So I think trust logics should really post a tutorial on how to use their platform; perhaps a video.

I do also hope that the trust logic project platform will reah their goal and for the trust logic to.reach their success it is a must for the people to support this very promising project. Good luck to.the trust logic team.

I think it wont be a problem for a project like this to gather more people adopt to this platform. It has a very straightforward vision and mission to the Hiring Industry. It is like email to internet and blockchain to bitcoin and crypto, and this projects platform can utilize and innovate the Hiring Industry even more.

For now they will surely  have no problem on making partner to other neighboring country as long as they can prove its platforms capability and what it can do to improve their nations job recruitment and economy.

That is right, and we all know that the society needs a solution to the unemployed problem in their country, and the TrustLogics is ready to gave a solution to that problem. We can say that the project can make a good result when it is open in many countries.
that's true becuase trustlogics in my country unemployeed  person are widely increased year by year that will caused also decreased on economics stability,if truslogics are able to be succeed,we help also boost to their econnomy of one country which have able a job form jobless person in their nation, through in trustlogics platform.

so I'm thankful that we are one of the countries that occupy trustlogic, and this is one of the sources of our fellow citizens to work in the future. And the trustees trust the system to expand and help the country and many people will benefit from the help of the company.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

Whoa! Can’t get enough of it.  TrustLogics just get better and better each day. You never stop to update us with your development. Such a wonderful team you got.
amazing! this is another huge step in innovating the hiring industry.
and the developement of this platform is getting better and better each passing day.
trustlogic really did stick up to what they say , and with that you gain trust from your supporters.
they are really making moves to secure the success of this platform,looking forward for your success!
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

That's true, you just say the truth and can be happen to anyone of jobseekers. There is a possibility that they will not get the job they want. Many people are looking for jobs in different parts of the country may be more appropriate than other applicants or jobseekers.
the project bears an incredible pole for people searching for a robot, I'm very happy for the team and for their reward, I hope in the future they will not let you down

the commercial of the trust logic project platform is very interesting the commercial that the trust logic has been made gave us or gave the person who is watching the information
that they need to know. And that is a good thing in the trust logic project platform

Well it truly is very important that the people who are advertising which is the trustlogics platform in this case should be able to deliver the importance of their platform and the benefits it offers to the masses but not over doing it that it takes too long and bores the viewers. I believe trust logics has done it right. I am amazed.

since trustlogis is unique platform on this generation will cope also more investor to invest of this platform because for the first time in the history trustlogics online system will provide to blockchain tecchnology sence it was very secure online platform compared to to other online system that will not sure that jobseeker will secure to their personal identification.

yes i agree the truslogic is totally different on all platforms so there are many investors here for its unique platform, and the online system is available with blockchain tecchnology so you can tell the safe & secure online platform in the same system as we do not know their identification is safe.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

this is great! another step on developing their platform.
its nice to see that they are making partnerships for the sake of the platforms success.
trustlogic is getting better and better each day! the name of the platform really suits them.
hope for your success, i know you can make it happen!
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.
I agree read on to understand my truslogic what is in the white paper so I can understand what it's content and want to achieve, and not to guess the outcome of its platform.
truslogic is really not an agency to lead people looking for people to work here. It's different from traditional jobs that you get at the end of 15th. so they are different from each other.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

great to see that trsutlogic is partnering up with other companies.
they are getting better and better every single time.
im hoping that this turn out as they planned it.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.
Of course i believe that also. Here in my place, even the retirees can still apply for another job. Some old people retire from their regular job, get a monthly pension and then they are bored by being a pensioner so they apply for a more easier job and guess what, they are always hired.   
for me it depends on my partner that they still accept retirees. Because they have been eliminated because there are some reasons why they may be in their age, they are retirees immediately, but they can still see that they are not it will be difficult as I see the people. so I see truslogic will give job easier for them.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

Wow! I am overwhelmed by the turn of events. This is a VALIDATOR! Not just an ordinary small-time validator. Trustlogics really hold on what they are saying. Walking the Talk! A great attitude of a great team. This project will surely make it and will definitely make it to the top.

I am with you with everything that you have said. Trustlogics project really serves as an inspiration to everyone who are looking forward for a better future. I have peace of mind because my children will definitely have a good future because of this platform. Thank you Trustlogics!
I agree everything that they said they will be doing are being made.and by that they are gaining the trust of their supporters and investors.
they are truly working hard for the development of their platforms success.really hoping that this turns out what they planned it to be. and i will be following you every step of the way.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

Hi it would be great if you could read the whitepaper so you can get a better understanding about the project.
Here is the link by the way. https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
I would like to ask you if you are familiar with professional data platform like linkedin? Trustlogics is similar to this that will run on blockchain. Trustlogics is not an Agency but a platform where you can register, put your professional data and apply for a job. Trustlogics aims to shorten the hiring process buy offering verification of data for companies thru their partner validators. Eventually they will be able to gather a pool of validated professional data, which will be highly sought after by companies. You can read further discussions on this thread or refer to the whitepaper to get a better idea about the project. Chao!
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

I  believe that Trustlogics will be able to contribute in lessening the unemployed. Its a great social contribution for the to be able to bridge and connect job-seekers with their potential employers or recruiters. The verification process that can be requested by both job-seeker and employer is a great feature specially for those who are seeking to work overseas. I hope that they will succeed in their Pilot Testing of the project and become available in more countries in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: