Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
I don't say that I did not agree with him. As a matter of fact, I supported his idea but I just want to know if there is a legit reference that he can give to us in order to know that his information is valid. Well, if it was his own opinion, I respect it. To have a partnership with validators in every country, is a good idea. But I think they should also know their validators deeply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labad

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

I hope you success. A rather interesting results, extraordinary approach, rational plan.

I do hope so, anyway I do believe in this project, that's why I'm supporting it. It could help me or help you in the near future, if we file our valid information with the use of Trustlogics then maybe in the near future we can have our stable jobs.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Trust Logics platform offer a regular employee and a freelancer with my understanding.
I'm so interested with this, especially in freelancer
you can work whenever you want, you choose your own hour, If you want to sleep at noon, you can do that.
If you want to take the weekend off you can explore the city, by all means,go for it.
As a freelancer, you can actually work during your most productive hours.

This only applies for those who will get the job home based.
It will still depend on the partnership and company (employer) TRUSTLOGIC will get.
the availability of the job nature will depend on the company that they will get on their platform.

I agree with you ANGELA07.. but for me unfortunately, being a freelancer means that your income and your workload
are unstable and inconsistent. For the most part, you won’t be able to depend on any regular project, client, or profit,
whereas you would know the exact pay you’ll receive at a traditional job.

@daimar +100
Freelance is a good thing to have if that is just a second job,
those are work that will give us a good time with our family.
but being a freelancer with a family to support is not a good job to have.
especially if you are getting started gathering reputation in the community.
i rather get the fixed time of work with regular payment to expect.

If trustlogics are offered also freelancer job, I think it was immediately in demand  all over in the world ,because the impact of internet user will be widely around the world,aside from that aside from that, if you looking back as of now ,more company will also opened to many jobseeker as freelancer,due to the market will be expandable opportunity,

well,, I agree that trustlogics will really help also to those jobseeker finding their job for freelancer,since working at home are will also demand to those  jobseeker household , despite will have the obligation to care for her children or either doing this job are also pupolar, particular to some newly wed.women because based on survey female freelancer are respondent to much indicated for job than to freelancer men regarding to their time freedom  and flexibility,,

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

I hope you success. A rather interesting results, extraordinary approach, rational plan.

I do hope so, anyway I do believe in this project, that's why I'm supporting it. It could help me or help you in the near future, if we file our valid information with the use of Trustlogics then maybe in the near future we can have our stable jobs.
We all do hope for its success. It is undeniably a very good idea and has a really good future when it will be successfully launch. It has also a very good plan and has a good platform which also beneficial and can contribute in the field of job employment.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
I just want to ask trust logics will have job fair program to Suriname island as they said if you remember, but i know job fair is gathering of many companies and jobseeker in one place in the given date and time, so it means is not online or maybe i misunderstood?

that's right, this project is very amaze me right now, because trustlogics gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job through sharing there personal information that can be gathered and contained to their platform.
dolfo

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Hello Everyone,
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.
Rewards is an honor for the team. It is a tangible thing that they hold that serves an evidence of their hardwork and goodness of their project. They deserve to have it! TrustLogics team has exceptional talent and winning a prize is not a big deal to them. Hope that they will continue to reign the cryptocurrency as well as the job hiring industry.

It's awesome, and congrats to Mr.stevie for award winning price for trustlogics 2018 ,the hottest online jobseeker will recognize the positive output toward in investor contribution whether it big or small, therefore the positive reinforcement will output the positive thoughts and motivation.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

Aside from great the services of trustlogiccs,are you encountered to for luck and reputation? because base on your white papers they have no  concreted background information that will be  held  to check  the company regarding to thier educational institutes for the past employers,

What is great about Trustlogics is that the verification feature is not available to other job websites. I know some new projects which is similar to Trustlogics but does not offer this feature. Verified data of applicants will make the hiring process faster for recruiters. You can also acertain that the information submitted by the applicant is correct and can be trusted.
Since it is verified and being checked to fully ensure that it is legit, we could say that it can really be trusted. It would be meaningless if they will just let some false info pass right? Anf since we are talking about jobs and companies, we knew that the whole team as much as trustlogics team would suffer if they do not put enough effort.

The verification process is done by partner validators. In the event that the information is not properly verified and Trustlogics receive a complain from a client company, Although there will be implications to Trustlogics, the accountability will remain with the partnered validator. Trustlogics platform will insure that the request for verification is forwarded to the partner validator and that the partner validator has submitted all fields required to be verified by Trustlogics for the employer or client company as well as from users who will request for verifaction.

Trustlogics, aims to build a pool of data which is pre-qualified in nature and that it can be trusted by all users who will look into that database.
Seems that it has quiet a lot of work to do, but it good to hear that they are putting that much work just to ensure that they are delivering a good and high quality of services to all there customers. One more thing, i am just being curious how much time does it take to verify someones application? I guess it would take 2-3 days, am i right?

I am not quite sure for the time table of Trustlogics but it will surely take time specially with countries who's records are still not computerized. But it will be up to Trustlogics qualified validators to do the job. I'm sure they will come up with a standard number of days for how long can a persons profile will be verified.
Well, i am sure that this project is very helpful for everyone who wants to have a job, but about what you said regarding the records that still not computerized, i think almost all countries has this online application and know how to do a personal data and save it online and they can also do things regarding this matter.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

Hello Everyone,

What else can I say?

Rewards is an honor for the team. It is a tangible thing that they hold that serves an evidence of their hardwork and goodness of their project. They deserve to have it! TrustLogics team has exceptional talent and winning a prize is not a big deal to them. Hope that they will continue to reign the cryptocurrency as well as the job hiring industry.

It's awesome, and congrats to Mr.stevie for award winning price for trustlogics 2018 ,the hottest online jobseeker will recognize the positive output toward in investor contribution whether it big or small, therefore the positive reinforcement will output the positive thoughts and motivation.

It will encourage somw other companies to use this platform, aside from that it will also boost its popularity and certainly lots of big names and companies will acknowledge their existence. I also admire their dedication into implementing and putting effort into this one, a really well deserved acknowledgement.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Hello Everyone,

What else can I say?

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
langka1213

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

We all do hope for its success. It is undeniably a very good idea and has a really good future when it will be successfully launch. It has also a very good plan and has a good platform which also beneficial and can contribute in the field of job employment.

that's right, also Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology, it is nice to know that the trustlogics have handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

that's right, also Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology, it is nice to know that the trustlogics have handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Actually because of its unique idea and its persistence, for sure it will attract costumers and lots of investors. As i have first read their whitepaper and just even the introduction, it seems to me that it is really brilliant, no other similar projects like this one and honestly could bring benefits for the users.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Hello Everyone,

What else can I say?

this  amazing video award ,will receive from good vibes into trustlogics viewers ,the team and investor  of trustlogics will have to build strong relationship after all to make sure this project of trustlogics are made to become more  success ,,,
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
langka1213

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Hello Everyone,

What else can I say?

it is really nice to know that the trustlogics team had a great time and effort to get this blessings, congratulations to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Around of applause everybody. TrustLogics reaching it goals so fast.
More power dev’s, perfect project for both employee and employer around the world.
Indeed they are in the tip of their success, i hope it will continue to many countries as what they stated...
Congratulations trust logics keep up this good work and we will watch from here until your next development arrived...

Im sure many people from different countries are already see this project and trust logics are starting to get the attention of many jobseeker and recuiter... For them they'll see a solution for their struggles to find a job/employee and hoping that in no time or the sooner trust logics will able to help them...

Yes that is yrue because the change in the number of people discussing over thus project is clearly increasing day by day. I am pretty sure that it won't take that long till the project reaches the amount of investment desired. Good job trustlogics team.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Around of applause everybody. TrustLogics reaching it goals so fast.
More power dev’s, perfect project for both employee and employer around the world.
Indeed they are in the tip of their success, i hope it will continue to many countries as what they stated...
Congratulations trust logics keep up this good work and we will watch from here until your next development arrived...

Im sure many people from different countries are already see this project and trust logics are starting to get the attention of many jobseeker and recuiter... For them they'll see a solution for their struggles to find a job/employee and hoping that in no time or the sooner trust logics will able to help them...

Yes that is yrue because the change in the number of people discussing over thus project is clearly increasing day by day. I am pretty sure that it won't take that long till the project reaches the amount of investment desired. Good job trustlogics team.
No doubt that they are exerting too much effort on this. I do really hope that this will bw fully recognize by some big corporations and companies as well. As you have said that the discussion has increased day by day, that only means more and more people noticed about its existence.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.

Yes, and if that will happen they will surely employ people to interview the applicants, because I dont think that it is best if AI bots will be the one to interview the applicants right? So I guess the project i better that way much easier and it is also safe to use.
langka1213

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.

Trustlogics was always on updates, that's what I like it most of the time of this project anyway. Due to with Trustlogics they can give an

option to any applicants of where they can possibly go to apply with, meaning they have an option way of which of the company they are

going to.

I consider it as a good sign that how developers/ team of Trustlogic is actively participating in this thread, i am not a very social media person and i only visit once in awhile to check on projects, i usually do my research on here on bitcointalk and when i am trying to check on good icos that im interested to invest into and iam happy to see how active and participative Trust logic in this discussion.
Many investors in cryptocurrency are always look on the thread than in a social media. And that is an advantage of trustlogics team because their moderator here is actively updating the thread and answering some phenominal questions come from other investors. Its good to support a project that you know you are prioritize by the team and I appreciate it very much.
Really! Many projects nowadays have lack of support comes from the team. They don't also care about the inquiries of the investors, as long as they got what they to have (money). I hope that the moderator of trustlogics will keep us updated till the end of their token sale.
Correct, if one project has an active team and developers, most of them will be a successful project, because the investors are aware of the project and the movement of it, how they support a project with an active members too. TrustLogics has a very supportive team and i am also glad about it.

that's very nice, the trustlogics team have great performance, because they give an benefits to those jobseeker`s. In that way they give hope to all people that has no job. that the good sign of all the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: