Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
bunny2018

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You are right, in my opinion they should be given equal consideration to normal applicants and also pwd. Even if there is a lack in their physical body they are more determined in life to do their job well. If they are suitable for a company looking for, why do not give them a chance. There may be some work waiting for them to be seen or given by trustlogics for job seekers with physical disabilities.
honestly finding job to those people with dissability are not easy sometimes, in traditional way ,,because the truth is, some private company in my country  will not allowed to apply with people dissability,becuase it must proirity to those people will have complete physical body,,although it sad to say that ,but in reality will true,,hopefully if trustlogics will suceed this kind of issue will be resorve also..at wishful thinking,
That is true in our country only a few companies, are willing to accept job seekers with disabilities. This is the reality for people with disability that it is not easy to give them the opportunity to work. hopefully the number of companies can give them a job will increase. This is a great help for themselves and their families who have accepted them even if they are disabled person. The trustlogics would have to give attention to the other applicants in this kind situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You have a point on that, and besides the company is the one who look for a better applicant base on what they gave and listed on their personal data. And besides most of the company has a training after they interview, they will find out if the disabled person or even not can do the task that they need to do for the company.

Well as long as they do not say that they forbid people with disabilities for applying for any job that is on the platform of trust logics, i really do not think that we should worry about discrimination over people with disabilities and people who don't. I just wosh that trust logics will really announce and make it official that as long as people are willing to work and have the skills, pwd or not, they have equal chances to be hired.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

You have a point on that, and besides the company is the one who look for a better applicant base on what they gave and listed on their personal data. And besides most of the company has a training after they interview, they will find out if the disabled person or even not can do the task that they need to do for the company.
If the pwd person can do the jobs and have ability to pass the hiring process like normal person then go, and if not then search for another fields that might suit and fit for their situation...  We need to be practical here, and i don't think trustlogics will have any against in pwd person that want to have decent job and again if PWD passed then go...
Wow! I thought that this question I will raise in this thread will ignore by everyone, but thank you for keeping it bump and give importance to the problem I raised up. Well, it is just a question for me because I want to acknowledge those person who have disabilities that want to work for their family. If we will ignore them today, they will lose hope for their tomorrow. We must give them also an opportunity to wake up everyday and continue their life even they have disability.
Did you know the story of Vincent Van Gogh? He is commonly known for his paint, starry starry night (The song that composed by Don Mclean also). At his times, Vincent Van Gogh works was not recognized by the society due to the fact that he is art was in form of expressions and that period, realistic arts are the one that are highly appreciated. Until Vincent Van Gogh was died because of his sanity, his works are ignored by the world but when the people saw the beauty of his works, they notice how it really important and right now, Vincent Van Gogh's paints become famous and one of the most expensive paints in the earth.

I just want to connect the life of Vincent Van Gogh to the disabled persons. Like him, people don't appreciate his works because of his sanity and illness until the world realized the beauty of his paint. Same with disabled person, we thought that they are incapable to work until we see the hardworks and determination they did. We just ignore them and it should become different nowadays. We should value them and show to them that the world and companies will never exist without their help.

Bumping! Plus one because you are using metaphor and I like it.

We need also to show that there is an equal opportunity for all whether you are a girl or a boy, black or white, young or old and capable or disable. Thanks for trustlogics because they existed today. They are the shining armor of those people who want to have job regardless with what they are and who they are. More months to go, applying a job is not a big problem to us.

nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

people are hired based on their ability and not disability, based on what they can do and not on their limitations. a person with physical disability is limited in performing some skills, but they are not mentally disabled that are unreliable. trustlogis is still their golden gate in applying for a work, their hope that an employer will see this and would trust that they are worth hiring.
All people has its own unique talent and sometimes it is one of the characteristics why people are easily hired when they show their talent and skills. And also the company or the management want an employer with a good attitudes because this is the most important characteristics of every employer.
People with disabilities can be given the right job especially if they have past experience in other jobs. If they are able to provide accurate information about themselves, may be approved by validators and they are suitable applicants looking for a company.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Good luck dev's
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.
So far so good as what i can see, and it seems that it is running smoothly. We all know that there will be odds to occur but positively they will do their best to ensure a good quality of service to provide to users. We can also see how far our society has gone, even job hirings have their own technology as what you can see now.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

You are right, in my opinion they should be given equal consideration to normal applicants and also pwd. Even if there is a lack in their physical body they are more determined in life to do their job well. If they are suitable for a company looking for, why do not give them a chance. There may be some work waiting for them to be seen or given by trustlogics for job seekers with physical disabilities.
honestly finding job to those people with dissability are not easy sometimes, in traditional way ,,because the truth is, some private company in my country  will not allowed to apply with people dissability,becuase it must proirity to those people will have complete physical body,,although it sad to say that ,but in reality will true,,hopefully if trustlogics will suceed this kind of issue will be resorve also..at wishful thinking,

Well, it is really pretty obvious that there is a huge discrimination between people with disabilities and people who don't. They clearly are two different things in the eyes of most of the people which is very wrong because in many instances that pwds are the ones that are more dedicated and serious about their jobs.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

Well as long as they do not say that they forbid people with disabilities for applying for any job that is on the platform of trust logics, i really do not think that we should worry about discrimination over people with disabilities and people who don't. I just wosh that trust logics will really announce and make it official that as long as people are willing to work and have the skills, pwd or not, they have equal chances to be hired.
[/quote
 I really think  that trustlogics will also fair on that case ,to all applicant  people with disability and non disability will have equal rights to finding  their job  immediately according to their expertise, due to trustlogics  has unique platform online compared other online system,,and hopefully trustlogics project will succeed at wishful thinking ,
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

If the pwd person can do the jobs and have ability to pass the hiring process like normal person then go, and if not then search for another fields that might suit and fit for their situation...  We need to be practical here, and i don't think trustlogics will have any against in pwd person that want to have decent job and again if PWD passed then go...
Wow! I thought that this question I will raise in this thread will ignore by everyone, but thank you for keeping it bump and give importance to the problem I raised up. Well, it is just a question for me because I want to acknowledge those person who have disabilities that want to work for their family. If we will ignore them today, they will lose hope for their tomorrow. We must give them also an opportunity to wake up everyday and continue their life even they have disability.
Did you know the story of Vincent Van Gogh? He is commonly known for his paint, starry starry night (The song that composed by Don Mclean also). At his times, Vincent Van Gogh works was not recognized by the society due to the fact that he is art was in form of expressions and that period, realistic arts are the one that are highly appreciated. Until Vincent Van Gogh was died because of his sanity, his works are ignored by the world but when the people saw the beauty of his works, they notice how it really important and right now, Vincent Van Gogh's paints become famous and one of the most expensive paints in the earth.

I just want to connect the life of Vincent Van Gogh to the disabled persons. Like him, people don't appreciate his works because of his sanity and illness until the world realized the beauty of his paint. Same with disabled person, we thought that they are incapable to work until we see the hardworks and determination they did. We just ignore them and it should become different nowadays. We should value them and show to them that the world and companies will never exist without their help.

We need also to show that there is an equal opportunity for all whether you are a girl or a boy, black or white, young or old and capable or disable. Thanks for trustlogics because they existed today. They are the shining armor of those people who want to have job regardless with what they are and who they are. More months to go, applying a job is not a big problem to us.

The time were people recognize the value of his work most is when he is dead. As much as I want to take everything into positive light I believe we should also recognize that disabilities do limit the persons productivity. There are organizations who help disabled person to be productive and earn livelihood but as for regular employment in an office or factory setting, we can only see very few disabled people working in this environment. Trustlogics offers equal opportunity but certain jobs need certain qualification to be able to say that you are fit for the job. Its not discrimination but practicality and the reality of life.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Good luck dev's

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

That is right, a big help for all job seekers on the selected countries, but i hope all over the world, i am sure that many applicants will use this and support this project as we can see on how big is the trustlogics for everyone.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Good luck dev's

that's absolutely right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. so that they can get a Good feedback for all the investors. I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

The time were people recognize the value of his work most is when he is dead. As much as I want to take everything into positive light I believe we should also recognize that disabilities do limit the persons productivity. There are organizations who help disabled person to be productive and earn livelihood but as for regular employment in an office or factory setting, we can only see very few disabled people working in this environment. Trustlogics offers equal opportunity but certain jobs need certain qualification to be able to say that you are fit for the job. Its not discrimination but practicality and the reality of life.
I certainly agree. Discriminating is not but a vulgar word to use. Let's just say, some qualifications are not met. Simple as that, and it doesn't mean they are not qualified, they don't have equal rights. Of course companies would prioritize physically fit applicants, and we csn't even deny the fact that there are also some companies who are setting age limits to their applicants. Let's not make an issue out of this. There are some things you cannot really force to work so let us just calm down a bit about that issue.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Good luck dev's

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

That is what we are hoping to get by using Trustlogics platform. Surely with Trustlogics, people can get job faster and employers and recruiters can avoid the long job hiring process and select the most suitable applicant with Trustlogics platform.
langka1213

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!

that's right, many Jobseekers and Validators have to wait this kind of Project.also their platform have a great system of hiring. in the way that they can help the Jobseekers to find the job faster and easier.

Lucilfer

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Good luck dev's

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

That is what we are hoping to get by using Trustlogics platform. Surely with Trustlogics, people can get job faster and employers and recruiters can avoid the long job hiring process and select the most suitable applicant with Trustlogics platform.
Well maybe from the process of application they will state all their experiences, if none then maybe they would be under the different category. We all know how tiring the job process is, and it taxes much time and effort and sometimes you spent quiet a big amount of money to submit requirements, but this will probably solve all the hassle.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

wow this is really amazing, This project solves real problems that everyday people have for a crypto lover, an unemployed person, or an employer that is looking to hire credible people. And the best part? People can actually be sure that they are hiring or working (for) credible people!
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Good luck dev's

It maybe true that there are lots of highly qualified and experienced job applicants, but it doesn't mean that fresh job applicants have no chance of getting a job. Nursing for example is highly needed in different countries and even with so many nursing job applicants the vacancy need still not filled. This is where the fresh job applicant market gets in, they fill in the missing fields.

You have a point,,,but sometimes in reality in my country we have also a lot of fresh graduate nursing career year by year but still will not have enough job offered to their newly grad, to due is limited slot only , or either sometimes the issue will be the lower salary offered for nursing applicant, that's why some nursing applicant will also look other opportunity that can afford to offered the high salary like call center agent,,
langka1213

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

people are hired based on their ability and not disability, based on what they can do and not on their limitations. a person with physical disability is limited in performing some skills, but they are not mentally disabled that are unreliable. trustlogis is still their golden gate in applying for a work, their hope that an employer will see this and would trust that they are worth hiring.
All people has its own unique talent and sometimes it is one of the characteristics why people are easily hired when they show their talent and skills. And also the company or the management want an employer with a good attitudes because this is the most important characteristics of every employer.
People with disabilities can be given the right job especially if they have past experience in other jobs. If they are able to provide accurate information about themselves, may be approved by validators and they are suitable applicants looking for a company.

I totally agree with you, everyone must the right to have a better job even if they have an disabilities, not just to have an experience but to help them families and to prove that they can to the same work that the regular employees do.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

- [/size]

that's right, many Jobseekers and Validators have to wait this kind of Project.also their platform have a great system of hiring. in the way that they can help the Jobseekers to find the job faster and easier.

Seeing posts like this reassures me and many users of what a great company Trustlogics is. I hope you can succeed with this endeavor and hope to see your company here in our country, the Philippines. Most employment here are run by agencies, from security, janitorial and factory workers. With the help of Trustlogics, people can find better opportunity and people may even find companies who will hire them directly without going thru Agencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: