Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Hi everyone, i have listened about trustlogics, what is trustlogics ?
We are aiming to rectify $428 billion global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake experiences, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, Personal and Professional data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology. you can find more details at - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

k that's cool, its really something unique and time saving concept, means now the one with his skills and experience can get a better job instead of posting his details to  different websites, which is very time consuming.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.
Yes I am already in your group, And I will not hesitate to ask any question if I will have.  Wink Wink Wink
FrankyLu

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

As i have gone through your white paper. I have read about validators that they will going to validate our profile, how i can trust them that weather they have given me right ratings or false and is there anyone to have a check on validators ? 
FrankyLu

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?
FrankyLu

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.
Yes I am already in your group, And I will not hesitate to ask any question if I will have.  Wink Wink Wink

Yes you are right carlos project is promising but, investor should do research work is very important aspect of investment   
Carlos2108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Hi everyone, i have listened about trustlogics, what is trustlogics ?
We are aiming to rectify $428 billion global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake experiences, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, Personal and Professional data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology. you can find more details at - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

k that's cool, its really something unique and time saving concept, means now the one with his skills and experience can get a better job instead of posting his details to  different websites, which is very time consuming.
Yes that is really true because in todays life finding a good job is really a tough task for everyone not for me or you.
FrankyLu

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
Carlos2108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?
I read their whitepaper, You can easily download their app and register yourself to get job, But it wont work now because it is under construction now.
EddieJarv

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

I think it is a great project.
Engaging logo, excellence business!  Good luck guys.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Just make a feature that hires disabled person for them to work. They also have that skill of work but we must also think of their own conditions.
If they used to force to work then let them work but limit them. As a normal person few companies are accepting disabled person to work on them,
just saying, believe it or not. Just add a feature for them so that they can work also like us.
Currently, I heard a local news in the television. It was all about a driver in my country who have Tourette (it is a neurological disorder that causes sudden involuntary movements or sounds). The local agency for transportation asks why does this person is given a licensed to drive even he has disorder. I felt some mercy and disgrace upon this man because he wants to work just for his family survive but he will be prevented because of his condition.  He was unlucky but still he keeps on moving. This person should be considered by some companies. He has dedication and hardwork. Because of this news, I remembered trustlogics. This project will help all of us to have proper job suitable to necessity.

See here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058845427602471&id=134752476678442&_rdr

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.
I agree with your opinion. If the trustlogics team will continue to update us, many investors will come and buy some TLT tokens. I believe that the projects who are actively and shows the community their enthusiasm, the community will confident to support them.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Good luck dev's
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

It maybe true that there are lots of highly qualified and experienced job applicants, but it doesn't mean that fresh job applicants have no chance of getting a job. Nursing for example is highly needed in different countries and even with so many nursing job applicants the vacancy need still not filled. This is where the fresh job applicant market gets in, they fill in the missing fields.

You have a point,,,but sometimes in reality in my country we have also a lot of fresh graduate nursing career year by year but still will not have enough job offered to their newly grad, to due is limited slot only , or either sometimes the issue will be the lower salary offered for nursing applicant, that's why some nursing applicant will also look other opportunity that can afford to offered the high salary like call center agent,,
That's true, due to the lack of work in our country, nursing graduates are unable to work in hospitals. They prefer to be a call center agent because they do not see any job vacancies or hospitals looking for new nurses. So sad to think that even if they like to work in their own country they choose to work abroad more opportunities are waiting for them and many countries are looking for nurses even if they are fresh graduates.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.

Yup. This is a very common strategy for most of the platforms here in this industry regardless of the concept it has. And I gotta say, it still does work like a charm. Specially in this project because the one being referred will be more interested because he can really be able to earn a good paying job.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.

Based on what i've read on the whitepaper, no specific time frame given as long as the suitable validators will be notified of the request  from the jobseekers, right after the completion of the background check process performed by the validators,  jobseeker will be notiified of the results right away.

That was right, if the job seekers will send their personal data, after a few days of validating it they will be notified and ready for their interview afterward they will find out that they have a job after a few days of waiting.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Good luck dev's

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.
I agree with your opinion. If the trustlogics team will continue to update us, many investors will come and buy some TLT tokens. I believe that the projects who are actively and shows the community their enthusiasm, the community will confident to support them.
Just like their current updates in Curacao. They show to us that they are urging to build the trustlogics and implement it in every country. They are under process but as day pass by, I am sure that there are more progress to the team. Atleast, they are not yet done with their ICO, they are working for the purpose of the project and it is to enhance job fair program.

1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

The TrustLogics is the best online application that will use the blockchain technology whereas they can secure all data received from the job seekers, after that, they will validate the data and ready for the job those jobseekers can send without worried if their personal data can loss or copy by other person.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Aside from great the services of trustlogiccs,are you encountered to for luck and reputation? because base on your white papers they have no  concreted background information that will be  held  to check  the company regarding to thier educational institutes for the past employers,
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Just make a feature that hires disabled person for them to work. They also have that skill of work but we must also think of their own conditions.
If they used to force to work then let them work but limit them. As a normal person few companies are accepting disabled person to work on them,
just saying, believe it or not. Just add a feature for them so that they can work also like us.
Currently, I heard a local news in the television. It was all about a driver in my country who have Tourette (it is a neurological disorder that causes sudden involuntary movements or sounds). The local agency for transportation asks why does this person is given a licensed to drive even he has disorder. I felt some mercy and disgrace upon this man because he wants to work just for his family survive but he will be prevented because of his condition.  He was unlucky but still he keeps on moving. This person should be considered by some companies. He has dedication and hardwork. Because of this news, I remembered trustlogics. This project will help all of us to have proper job suitable to necessity.

See here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058845427602471&id=134752476678442&_rdr
As I watch the movement of her body and if you are in the car you will feel nervous at first, but you will feel impressed with this person. despite his disability he is fighting against his illness to support her family and their needs they should be helped to have a job with the company handle them.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: